1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album NMB48 3rd [Namba Ai ~Ima, Omou Koto~] (2017/08/02)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by oscar6262, Jun 7, 2017.

1. tsukiashiroma

tsukiashiroma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    My favorite is the 2nd one! Yuuri and Fuuko look really good in their cover, as does and Aayan in hers. Jonishi Rei keeps looking more and more like her sister, but she gives off a different vibe (shier and quieter). Miorin looks really amazing and very mature. Also, Hori Shion is probably one of the best looking members in NMB48 as of now. She's on another level.

2. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yuuri shocked me with her gaze. Seriously, she is serving high-end fashion model vibes and I am amazed by her. Fuuchan feels like the rich widow in an Agatha Christie novel that killed her adulterous husband with the butter knife or something. She is such a femme fatale. Reechan looks like a hostess in that dress. I think she would've looked better in something blue. And I don't like the fabric of Aayan's dress either. It's too stiff. She would've looked better in something like this:

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1zmJm...nt-2017-long-design-fish-tail-formal-font.jpg

If I have one complaint it's that the color balance of each cover feels off to me. There's too much red in one, too much blue in another etc. They should have either spaced out the girls in red/blue between the girls in the other dresses or had just one cover where everyone's in red and another where everyone's in blue. But I still like Yuuri's cover the best even though the blue is unbalanced.

I need full body individuals of everyone plus close ups. Especially of Miorin looking so adult. I wish I could see Jo's dress better. I think it's my favorite along with Miorin's and Fuuchan's. Sadly, the group shot with Miru looks like something out of a prom catalog more than anything else...

3. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Thanks.
    I do that with all 48/46 releases.
    Would you like to have these tables in the wiki?

4. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Wow this song is so generic. Sounds like a bunch of other idoly tunes. NMB used to be so good musically and really stand apart, but I haven't lost hope yet, their singles have all been good or at least catchy imo. Maybe they rushed this song or something.

This album feels like a let down though, maybe it would've been better to release the 4 new songs as a single and call it a day instead.

I don't think Sayanee is leaving just yet, but they are setting up her departure a lot. Imo, the only Sayanee-type figure in the 48G is Sasshi, and even then it's debatable because she's never been the ace. Everything about NMB came to rest in Sayaka's back and she's always given a lot for the team. I like Jurina too, but her case is different as SKE hako oshis aren't as fond of Jurina as NMB fans in general seem to be in Sayanee's case. I really love and admire Sayaka, so I'm glad they're setting up her departure in a proper way, especially because NMB has been kind of shaky in the ace candidate department, but they can't keep relying in Sayaka forever, and she has also outgrown NMB and I hope she can take off anf have an amazing solo career.

5. tsukiashiroma

tsukiashiroma Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I would like to see Yuuri as a fashion model too :corr:. She is the type of idol who is so ambitious and does many different things.

6. UyamebanataW

UyamebanataW Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    guys, I need your help to watch Masaka Singapore MV repeatedly
    goals 1 Million viewers less than 2 day!
    make NMB great again :)

thanks for your time

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I kinda wonder if they had team songs filmed and ready but decided to drop them bc of the whole Riripon thing. I mean...I'm sure that's not the case, but I desperately crave justification for them only giving us 4 new songs.

8. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ I doubt it since Riripon is in Masaka Singapore.

9. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    The hardwork of writing a song, arrange it and make a PV for it can't just be dropped away just because Riripon.

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    op hasn't been updated yet, PEOPLE! let forrest do his thing!

11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    It should be @oscar6262. The op needs the title, the covers, and the tracks.

12. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

I bought cds so I could get 2 shots/hand shakes with Momoka, and the lack of new songs is disappointing, but since I haven't bought NMB stuff in years (one single of Boku Igai and everything else was bought secondhand years ago) I can't grumble too much haha

After seeing Miorin serving like that, I wish I'd applied for her too ;;; I don't mind the covers (though they aren't the best), but as someone else said, they feel unbalanced.

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sales are still ongoing so you can buy Miorin tix no problem.

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

NMB48 3rd Album (Namba-ai-~ima-omou-koto~) 2nd Round HS Result

Yamamoto Sayaka 35/35①
    Shiroma Miru 27/35(▲22)
    Yagura Fuuko *5/35(▲5)
    Ota Yuuri *3/35(▲3)
    Shibuya Nagisa *2/35(▲2)

Yamamoto Ayaka *1/28(▲1)
    Kinoshita Momoka *1/14(▲1)
    Umeyama Cocona *3/*7(▲3)

15. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Miru is the future of akb/nmb and I couldn't be happier. Hoping she could in some years get the #1 spot in SSK who knows after Sayanee, Sasshi and mayu are gone. I see her fighting for the spot to Jurina, Sakura, and hopefully Tomu (The new Sasshi)

I'm worrying for Yamamoto Ayaka I really do want her to do well in NMB.

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Cocona is doing well both in NMB's and AKB's handshake
    hope she gets a push

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Vast majority of the sellouts is the Christmas Eve photo event so the results might be overstated for most members.

18. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Noted.

19. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Masaka Singapore is growing on me, calm nice chilly sing. Mirurun looks so good, I hope she centers more song.:1st:

20. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    True, it's not too shabby after a more times hearing it lol