Album NMB48 3rd [Namba Ai ~Ima, Omou Koto~] (2017/08/02)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by oscar6262, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    yess a new NMB album
    but does this mean that NMB will release only 1 single this year?

2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Sadly looks like it :(.

3. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    Technically 16th released last year (Yeah I know semantics).
    With this album there might no NMB single this year. :^^;:

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    The release schedule's are so confusing tbh...SKE's new single soon, Keya's first album soon, the 49th single, and now NMB's 3rd album...girl I have no idea how people can afford all of this literally after SSK lol.

5. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    My take
    AKB gets 4 singles+1 album
    48 SG get 2 releases (Either 2 singles or 1 single+1 album)
    Nogi gets 3 singles+1 album
    Keya either 3singles+1album or 2singles+1album

If the 16th single is counted for this year, then this album is their 2nd release wich means they are done.
    SKE released an album and then that new single, which means they are also done for this year.
    HKT and NGT still have a release, NGT is guaranteed to be a single.
    HKT could go either way. Though more likely another single.

Once STU comes in, who knows how this setup will change..

6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

They won't change AKB 4 single a year pattern, certainly.

Sent from my CROSS A28 using Tapatalk

7. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yep, It's an album. Just like SKE last year. After their album was out, everything went in their way.

8. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1787.html

NMB48 will release their 3rd Album (TBA) on 2 August 2017, total 5 editions (Type-N limited edition, Type-M limited edition, Type-B limited edition, Regular edition and Theatre edition.)

Looks like that MV in Singapore is for the album, not single. Or maybe it was for a single? then they changed it to an album track due to Riripon's recent revelation/graduation?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2017
  9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Guys you should really provide serious or official sources when you want to anounce something like this.
    There' still nothing from the official sites
    this photo comes from ?
    It doesn't even provide the CD references. So i'll still take this info with a pinch of salt until something official is released.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    I think its pretty 80% true as it is leaked info on a magazine page about some NMB member.

And AKBdaily plus the entirety of matome sites are reporting about it. And urfavazndude already made a new album thread on it lol

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Ibiza Girl 2.0 again...:^^;: Too bad I thought Mirurun would finally a solo center of a single:cold:

12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

She will (They would be stupid not to give her one giving how extremely popular she has become).

I asked the mods to merge that thread with this one and make this one the NMB48 3rd Album Thread (How it happened with the 2nd Album lol).

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Let me ask a question before I do anything, has any of this officially announced yet? That AKB Daily article doesn't have a source. (and I shouldn't have to tell you that they are not an official source in and of themselves) The twitter post shows a picture from some publication. Looks official enough, but I don't see any announcement from the group or the label.

You guys might not want to be in such a hurry to create release threads on rumors and unofficial information, especially since I notice the people who do that almost never make a proper OP. So now we have two separate threads for one release, and no official announcement? :fp:

14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I know. But doesn't have a single center more impact than a album center? I hope in the near future, maybe really the next single, she will be center too. Mirurun got a lot of new fans and exposure this year.:1st:

15. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    No official announcement YET. Just leaked info.

16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Ultimately not up to me.

However, you guys should all take a lesson from Forrest, as he does consistently create properly formatted single threads with updated OP information. Being the first one to post a new release thread doesn't make you a hero, or the biggest superfan. Sometimes I wonder if that's the mindset of people (I know for one particular former forum user, that's exactly what it was about) Also know that I fully expect the thread creator (in this case oscar6262) to keep the OP updated and formatted once the release is made official.

• Like Like x 1
  17. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

Of course i will update it :) at first we got the photos of the MV shooting so i thought maybe it will be more organized to create thread for this Single/Album so we don't have to discuss it in the NMB thread.

18. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

tell that to Suda Akari. I can see her being featured more in AKB but centering a single? Nah.

19. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Love Sayanee's suit! She looks really good with this length hair too. So pretty... Nagisa looks gorgeous as well. I like the peasant blouse/swimsuit look that Fuuchan and Mirurun have going on. They look very soft and feminine. And Akarin looks so glamorous in frilly pink with that jewelry. Purple and yellow suits Riripon amazingly well. The colors match her personality. I really like Airi's knit suit too. She really should wear her hair up all the time now. I feel like it could be her signature. When I think of her I see her with her hair up in my mind's eye. She just looks so good with it like that. Chihii deserves something better imo, but maybe I'll like it more when I see it in the PV... For now, though, I'm just satisfied she's in senbatsu again! :blush: But Reechan is by far my fave. The pale blue and the ribbons in her twintails are so nice. I'm gonna miss her sister and all the W Jonishi that could've been, but I'm so happy her first senbatsu experience is a summer PV (which I'm guessing is what this is and not just a magazine shoot or album cover). I hope she had a lot of fun filming this! And good for Miorin getting to be in the middle next to Sayanee (in a lemon-colored cover-up no less lol). I'm glad she's experiencing a bit of a revival in her popularity. I think cutting her hair did wonders for her image because really... she's not a loli anymore. Anywho... I FREAKING LOVE SWIMSUIT48!!

So from what I can tell it's:
    (From left to right)
    Center: Mirurun
    Front Row: Riripon, Fuuchan, Yuuri??, Nagisa, Aayan, Akarin
    Middle Row: Reechan, Miorin, Sayanee, Uuka, Airi
    Back Row: Shion, Kokochan, Jo, Rinacchi, Chihii, Momoka

Let me know if I'm wrong. I'm not super familiar with Shion's face yet (I can recognize her dancing though lol) and I can hardly recognize Jo in these two pics. Plus, Rinacchi looks like Renapyon in the second one.

20. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I don't know why they dressed Momoka in a romper that doesn't even fit her that well. She could pull off a sporty bikini just fine and frankly I would like to see her in one unless that's not what she, personally, wants (think colorful boy shorts and a racerback top with that short grey cut <3).

I totally understand what you mean about Sayanee. She seems like she has just as much fun taking a back seat and letting someone else have the spotlight for a while. I think that's what makes her such a great leader too--she works hard as the ace, but doesn't mind not being center. She's very genuine that way.

I'm really happy for Miorin. Ever since she cut her hair and has been actively trying to revamp her image I've wanted her to have some kind of revival in her popularity before her inevitable graduation (whenever that may be). I'm no huge fan of hers or anything, but I do like to see her having a bit of success.
    But I'm happy to see some new faces in senbatsu at the same time so... it's complicated.

I'm a little upset by the lack of Aapon--especially because I watched NMB's documentary last night. Her scenes were just so heartbreaking. I took some comfort in the fact that she's ranked twice since the documentary was filmed and has also appeared in 3 senbatsu, but I wish management would make her a senbatsu lock along with the other girls who rank from NMB (Sayanee, Mirurun, Akarin, Riripon, Yuuri, Fuuchan, Uuka, Saepii, Airi, Nagisa etc.). I don't know why Saepii isn't in this senbatsu either... like, I'm glad some new faces are getting a chance to shine. I have absolutely nothing against Reechan, Shion, and Aayan because they are doing well in popularity, but... sigh, I guess there just isn't ever enough room in senbatsu for all my faves :(

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017