Event / Concert NMB48 4th Anniversary Concert (2014/10/14, 15, 16)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Sep 19, 2014.

1. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Iirc:

Iso is Isokii (self explanatory)
    Naiki is Naikii (self explanatory)
    Chihii is Chihii Jampuu (Chihii Jump, idk about this maybe it's her catchphrase)
    Momoka is Panchii (Moka Punch)
    Mirei is Waruneko (Bad Cat)
    Haako is Haakokii (self explanatory)
    Kanakichi is Kadowakii (self explanatory)
    Haruu is Yankii (from yankee)
    Konomin is Enokii (one of her nicknames is Enoki, which means a mushroom)
    Antan is Hinyuu (something about flat breasts, I think)
    Churi is Takayanagii / Takayanakii (self explanatory)
    Emichi is Umazukii (not sure about this one, I think this is a pun from uma + suki (liking horse))
    Lemon is Warulemon (Bad Lemon)
    Nagisa is Shibuyakii or Shibugakii (the first one is her family name + kii, the second one is a combination of her family name and gaki, which means something like a brat)
    Umeda Ayaka is Pechapaii (something about flat breasts too)
    Shuu is Kusogakii (self explanatory)
    Milky is Warukii (self explanatory)

2. Larushi

Larushi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    umedaayaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

It's Troll Time =]]]] :^O^::^O^:

p/s : I's not Full , i make for fun :^^;::^^;:

WaruBII (Warukii & 16 clone =]]]]]] )

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  3. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    it's from her catchphrase, she says chihii jump and chihii turn in it I would guess it's from her doing figure skating! :3

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Didn't get to really speak about this as it aired, but the concert seemed really cool, even in a smaller venue compared to last year. Not every group gets a three day concert outside of the theater for their anniversary (though management sort've raised their own hurdle thanks to last year) but it just seemed really awesome nonetheless and I'm surprised YNN streamed it with commentary, considering how those are things that could be sold on a DVD/BD release and make a lot of money.

The full BII Warukii, Team BII Oshi, Nana's Hajimete no Hoshi, the remixed 100nen Saki Demo, and old goodies like Koike, Blue Rose, Jo doing Sakura no Hanabiratachi, it was a a concert full of enjoyable things. You really feel the history of the groups during times like this, as young as the group is. 4 years doesn't seem like a lot but it really is looking back on it at all. And in a way, no news on the last day is good news too.

It was also really touching to read the third gens posts following the concert and how they staff finally praised them after being told all their careers that they were small fry compared to the older members. And I'm just imagining Akira, as scary as he looks, crying at a bunch of girls dancing. I feel like in these events you not only feel the energy of the girls, but also of the staff who work with these girls on a daily basis.

I read a report from a handshake event where Cameron said that the team concerts were minimally filmed, but (I'm thinking that's not totally true) I hope there's some big release of the entire thing (or as another attachment to some album down the line). It'd be a shame not to see some of these awesome performances that were on the tour.

It was also great seeing Jo back with the second gen. If she performed Romance Kakurenbo like at the KKS tour I probably wouldn't have been able to handle it. But it's good that she didn't, since it was very team based all around this anniversary.