1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Generation NMB48 8th Generation

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mana, Nov 2, 2021.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

NMB48's 8th generation auditions were first announced on 14h August 2021 at the "NMB48 LIVE 2021 in Hatsu Natsu – Hatsu Natsu! Hatsu Ratsu!", girls between the ages of 11 and 22 could apply until 30th September 2021. (video)

Official 8th gen Showroom page: https://www.showroom-live.com/event/nmb48_8th_audition

There are 100 candidates in total and they start streaming from 30th October 17h00 JST until 6th November 19h59 JST. Not all candidates revealed their faces or will do streamings. The results of Showroom will be used as reference but not directly influence who will be selected for 8th gen.

Candidates who have revealed their faces:

[​IMG]
    (click here for bigger version)

The candidates will also appear at the NMB48 11th anniversary night concert on 3rd November!

You can find re-uploads of their Showrooms on Youtube here!

• Informative Informative x 4
  2. raublink

raublink Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aramaki Misaki
    Twitter:
    raublink
    My picks are 53, 62, 68, 71 and 96 :cute:
    I hope at least 25 girls make their debut there are so many talented girls

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@raublink Yes at first I thought that 8th gen should have a little amount of members (like 10 or so), but after seeing that there are 100 candidates and many of them seem good, now I think that it's ok if it's a bigger gen, maybe something like 15-20 girls. Btw I noticed that your signature doesn't have NMB, maybe with 8th gen you'll find a NMB oshi XD

Here are other pictures that show all the candidates, the empty ones are the girls who didn't show their faces (and probably won't stream on Showroom).

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg 004.jpg 005.jpg

Personally I very rarely watch Showroom and even less for candidates of an audition (not real members) but I'm not against Showroom auditions in general. However, the only time that I watched SR auditions was with AKB 16th gen and the one who got my attention was Moeka so when she didn't make it in the end, I was really dissapointed >.< so this time I'll make sure not to have expectations, even if a candidate that I like is popular, it doesn't mean that she will be selected. So for the 8th gens, judging by their looks, I think for now #95 is my favorite! There are some other candidates that I noticed too, I'll maybe watch short parts of their Showrooms and next time I'll make the full list of which candidates I like ^^

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    79, 94 and 95 are my favorites
    May be 51, too young but looks promising and she has a good speech
    79 is currently #1 for me and for all the pleople :^O^: She looks like someone from SKE or Nogizaka (Rena type perhaps?).

5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Wow many new candidates. If they're intend to add 20-25 new Girls. Would be the largest new gen add?

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    20-25?? And what all this girls would be doing in the group?
    8-12 enough I think but posibly 14-16 :glare:

7. Doraleous

Doraleous Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Matsuoka Hana
    All in on no. 95 lessgo

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

:1st::inlove:

9. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    No 62

It seems she also tried SKE48 audition

10. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

My picks are 79, 50, 53 and 35. Many girls are likable and lovely. :1st:

11. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    my top ten would be sth like 97, 95, 90, 85, 84, 68 (my favourite!), 63, 50, 45, 19

but plenty of nice girls all around. And we have still seen only about a half of them! Originally, I also thought similar size to 7th gen would be fine, but now I am kinda hoping for a bigger generation [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Some supositions about some girls identities i found on matomes. Take all these with lots of care.
    N°50 would be Yamauchi Mizuki's cousin
    N°45 would be former The coinlockers member, Utsunomiya Mirai
    Some former Jumping kiss members: N°21: Shirakawa Riiha, N°23: Hoshina Miu, N°31: Otsuki Ai

• Informative Informative x 2
  13. GreenieLily

GreenieLily Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okuhara Hinako
    For number 45, since I am following the group, yes I can tell, it's her with a new haircut.
    She has left the group this summer.

14. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I mostly watched the streams on the first day, then some on youtube, so I probably didn't see all the candidates, but so far this is my ranking

Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
  15. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    lol I could so tell you would like her (well you just copied most of my list as usual!)[hehe]
    she reminds me of someone but can't figure out who!

16. qpet

qpet Future Girls

no, I saw her first! :awesome:
    Kanon
    [​IMG]
    Yoshida? (Karen)
    [​IMG]

17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Today the 8th gens candidates performed a song at the NMB 11th anniversary concert! Watch the stage here: https://streamable.com/z7yta5

if we judge by Showrooms only, the ones who got my attention are #95, #31, #79, #19 (I didn't watch that many so there are probably others that I would like). I didn't see these girls much in this performance except #19 who looks pretty good! Someone I noticed in this stage is #66 (we can see her a lot in the end), and many others seem nice too. I kinda wish they made every girl do a 3 second intro with a close-up because everything goes a bit too fast >.<

18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    who
    lol she came to my mind as the first one... but also like "not really" so idk
    no, I saw her first! :awesome:

slightly better quality cut

• Useful Useful x 1
  19. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@Aka 's favorites are 20 and 13 lul

who's on the left of 22 @02:23? or @02:14 on yt
    (Isogai) I didn't notice her at first, she was too far to the left. She was just as energetic as when she streams. the 152cm in her bio seems to be true.. :^^;:

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    #13 isn't toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo young? Is she from kindergarten?