1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Arena Tour 2015 ~Tookunitemo~ (15/02/03 to 15/02/26)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 27, 2014.

1. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Nothing original centered in the last 4 1/2 years and not as prominently featured in tours and such for a top member, and all of a sudden Nana gets a duet with Sayaka, the center position for an A-side single, a solo song, a whole event based on her, and a whole tour that features her? Like, I'm happy and I'll gladly take it, but I kind of don't get it, haha. (but this is kind of like use and abuse 'till the end kind of stuff)
    Poor Ayabaa though, I hope they have something great planned for her as well once she announces her actual graduation date.

But the 24 hour Nana event should be interesting. In addition to live performances and different, new shuffles, I can imagine her doing a radio session with Chidori and Sayaka, a radio session with Monster Engine and Jonishi, guest appearances made by Jinnai, Kenkoba, Tamuken, maybe a Geinin corner or whatnot, etc.

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Maube they read you complaining about it over the years and went "yeah, how do you like that, itsmiina" ;)

That would be a really nice lineup for the grad event but I wouldn't get my hopes up for special guests. Yoshimoto geinin don't come cheap!

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I hope we could get a few guests to come in. I think Chidori and Monster Engine would be possible and really likely, as is Fujii Takashi. Maybe Arai and or Mouri could come in? They certainly have worked with Nana since Naniwa Nadeshiko and all throughout Geinin so they could say some interesting things to. I was hoping for guests to appear at Budokan, but having a night like this where people just come on and talk might be even better.

I'm surprised the tour wasn't extended, but with other events on the horizon, it was probably better to wrap this tour up and prepare for the summer. Getting a fun little event like this is a great idea and I hope they give other people Nana has worked with in the past a chance to give her a proper send off and a good build up to her final performance.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
  4. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    lol, my passive aggressive small complaints may have been it.

I think Jinnai and Kenkoba might just stop by though. Especially maybe Kenkoba depending on his schedule because, lol, we all know how much he loves NMB and thinks of them as basically like his little sisters/daughters (... well, at least based on the Himura and Kenkoba radio cut).

But, this is another time where I feel super happy that NMB is under Yoshimoto, yaaay.

5. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    ah too bad, i already feel so excited with the idea of keicchi singing alone -____-
    azusa only performed oh my god! ? in whose position? xD
    it's unusual to see a graduation song being performed alone at the concert which was not the graduation ceremony.
    i guess management really tries to make some fresh movement, which is NICE <3

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I hope its an actual Nana Matsuri where everyone gets together to celebrate her 4.5 years here.

Yesterday was the graduation concert. This whole tour was a graduation tour. The last event isn't really gonna be a concert and is more a variety event.

Also Azusa joined Seishun no Laptime and NMB48 as well.

7. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    is that so?
    ah~ i thought the concert was like an opening of something bigger for nana's graduation.
    thanks for the information.
    i hope they will broadcast the graduation event.

8. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Where did they announce this?

9. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @mysoshipinups

I think @zeroshiki getting the idea off the fact yesterday when they announced the Nana 24 hr event, they mentioned the tour as something like "OH NANA GRADUATION DOESN'T END WITH THE TOUR!"

Not to mention a few of us were there yesterday as well. It sure felt kinda like a grad concert with the whole arena doing the "nana-chan" name call along with her "I will never regret being an idol" blah blah type of long speeches.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ Add to the fact that they were selling Nana graduation goods (tshirt, fan, penlight) and I can safely say it was a graduation tour.

11. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
  12. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Here's some footage from the last day of the tour.

if the video does not show watch the video here

13. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    It appears there's no wiki article of the tour yet. Can anyone sensible make one?

14. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

Oh..? Is this thing out on DVD?

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    They are on Limited Edition Types A & B of the new single.

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

Oh right thanks! I guess there won't be Miyuki, Nagisa, & Shuu's solo anytime soon then :(