1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NMB48 Charity Event in Kyocera Dome (2017/3/11)

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by zeroshiki, Feb 20, 2017.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    (I thought it would be better to have its own thread since its a big event and the details just came out)

On the anniversary of the great Kanto earthquake, NMB48 will be holding a charity event at the Kyocera Dome.

Its hard to explain but based on this:
    c3b36f4e-s.jpg

The event will be from 1200 to 1800. There will be separate areas for different events. The important ones being:

1. Special Lives (whole group, per team)
    2. Runway (Fashion show produced by Saepii)
    3. Quiz Park (A game show where fans can join)
    4. Event booth (This one is kinda weird but the examples given are love filming of Akarin's Youtube show, Horse Racing odds with Emichi and probably some others)
    5. Niconico x YNN (They will be having a NicoLive broadcast for all the people who can't join)
    6. Live Theater (The recent YNN drama Cafe Girl will be acted out live!)
    7. Hirugata NMB (A live version of the Yugata/Yorugata NMB show on Kawaiian)

Kyocera dome is special for NMB fans because it represents the pinnacle of being an artist in Osaka. That NMB is able to have an event here is kinda bittersweet since, barring a Sayaka graduation, this might be the only time fans can see NMB on stage in Kyocera.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

This looks pretty nice.

It would be nice if the other groups did the same. Kind like putting the 48G in a good light again and whatnot.

If it's just NMB, all best to them.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Most likely the other groups will be doing the same thing they've done every year and hold special lives in the earthquake affected areas with a senbatsu and then a theater show with all the other girls left at home.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I just wanted to post and say this event was really really fun. It had everything for everyone and the only bad thing is that it was physically impossible to go watch everything during this event.

- The main live stage had 5 shows (opening, N, B2, M, ending) and I was surprised at how many songs they performed considering that I thought they would be doing this like a Zenaku live where they run through 3-4 songs and that's it. They actually had something resembling a setlist and the ending was pretty long at 40 minutes. It consisted of the standard group songs but it also had a Sayaka solo (365 days), Momoka solo (Priority), KKS song (TodoTodo) so it had something for everyone with an eye to get the casual fans who came just to see Yamamoto Sayaka for free.

- I was able to watch some stuff on the substage and YNN booth and they were all very similar except that the substage was pretty big so they used the big screen in the dome for their stuff (they had a quiz game, a test for the dumb members, a play with the Saten Girls cast and Nu-San!, Saepii runway etc)

- The toothpick art and diorama was pretty legit. The toothpick art was created by ALL NMB48 members taking turns, led by Shu. She got to choose the picture they would use and everything. We got to see a part of the creation process during Kataru-kun but for the most part, the work was done by the members during their down-times from work, etc.
    04cca24f.jpg

- Since its a charity event, they had a donation booth and this was the weirdest thing. They would have members come in to man the booth sometimes and the lines would go crazy if a senbatsu member would come in. I think around 2PM or so, Sayaka came out to the donation booth and you'd be amazed at the amount of people who suddenly decided they wanted to donate money and help the earthquake victims :rolleyes:

- There was also a collaboration with AKB Cafe and they had a booth there and ONE TIME some members came over and did the job of passing the food to the customers.

- The other booths I wasn't able to go to but I heard the Riripon Mahjong game was really fun.

All in all, I think it was a major success (apparently 30,000 people joined throughout the day) it got NMB48 on the news in a positive light, everyone had fun and it was for a good cause.

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i like this write up

come on man you can't hate
    it's like watching charity speed runs on stream and getting mad when they only donate for metroid or something lol

6. parukii

parukii Kenkyuusei

thanks for the write up! it sounded really fun and i'm glad you had a great day <3