1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Dai Sokaku (2019/01/01)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Oct 17, 2018.

1. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

K3 could fit BII hmmm. I like BII.

2. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Team M is the best ideal for events like the now showing 24Hr Girl ( 難波新年!24時間ガール ). Darn funny to watch them due to their chara :^O^:

[Dead YT link]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2019
  3. icecream

icecream Kenkyuusei

Uuka not being captain means she's going to graduate during this year or maybe they just use her to balance BII but making a young team was still the priority (so suzu vicecaptain)? what do you think guys, hope she stays.
    Current team M was too good so I understand why they changed some members, team N looks way more balanced now.

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

^When I saw the changes I thought it was pretty much a flag for Renapyon announcing soon-ish, didn't really consider that Uuka would grad based on these changes.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    B2 being the super young team doesn't preclude them from needing guidance from senpai. Uuka, Kokochan and Jo can fill that role (although this does mean that they will all take a massive downgrade in their positions since most definitely Aayan, Cocona and Kojirin will be above them with maybe Mikayan and Keito catching up fast)

Team N is super top heavy. Like, of the current top 5 in NMB, 3 of them are in N and you add in a senbatsu regular like Airi and the upper echelon of N is the upper echelon of NMB. However, there's a massive gulf between them and the rest and I wonder how they plan on making that up. I think this will have the most trouble putting on shows because Yuuri, Akarin and Saepii are almost always absent from theater shows because of their outside commitments (especially Akarin).

They took the comedy team aspect of M and turned it all the way up this time. I'm interested in seeing where it goes but with all the boke in the team, Antan and Yamarina will have their work cut out for them.

6. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    NMB48 always gives the most boring stages for its teams.
    Hope they will change this after this reshuffle.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Hohon

Hohon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    Is there a video for this ?