1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio NMB48 Draft 3rd Gen/6th gen Documentary 2018

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Nov 12, 2018.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    logo.jpg
    (better known as Documentary of AKIRA)

I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this.

Following in the style of the 5th gen documentary from 2 years ago, this documentary series airing on Kawaiian TV follows D3 and 6th gen from their first lesson through important events in NMB (through the lens of the KKS).

There's 6 episodes so far and they alternated between D3 and 6th gen at the start but because of Sayaka's graduation and the Sayaka-produced KKS stage, they are now all being treated as the same KKS group in the latest episodes.

Thoughts? Who are your favorite KKS?

I personally really like it because it helps introduce the KKS (who have no SNS except blogs and showroom) to the world.

cf058eb455fe2dac9421478be73df5ab-1362e1e638d6172b59d660e6fef502911507a632.jpg

2. sano21

sano21 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    koindosu
    3rd drafts KKS i like Haasa. She's cute. Have a good and funny. When the girls didnt passed sayanee's producer, she console a lot girls.

6th gen. Yuina. She's cute, have a big and nice smile. Her dance audition video to NWM was pretty good on my view.

And i like the program. I'm kind still new on 48G fandom. So is good to know NMB system. Like how they practice the songs, stage... audition too. It's pretty funny to watch.

3. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The episode last night (episode 6) was the best one yet IMO. And that's primarily because they showed how great of a captain Sayaka is. She was there during kks stage audition, position test, rehearsals, dress rehearsal and even during the actual show itself. Always giving advice and leading by example. Unlike other "produce" stages, this one really did feel like Sayaka had her fingerprints all over the entire show.

5. sakurappu

sakurappu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    idol!Sayaka ✈️ singer!Sayaka
    Twitter:
    sakurappu_
    Everyone is too busy following Moeka-chan :D

I have watched the show until episode 5, and so far, although my 63D oshi is Mikanyan, the girl who made me impressed is Keito-chan. Although she is younger than AKB the youngest, she proved that she is great performer (have you watched her NWM dance?). I bet if she doesn't get super gori-push at early age and continues improving her skills, she will be like Yuuko in the future.

*now watching episode 6*

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

7. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
  8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen: