Stage NMB48 Kenkyuusei Souzou no Shijin (2014/10/24~)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Oct 24, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They will also get to perform the song on AKBSHOW.

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    This stage just keeps getting better each time you watch it:cute:

And I'm really looking forward to the AKBSHOW performance ! because the song is a kami song and will bring more ppl to watch this wonderful group of KKS.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
  3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    it's cute how they all advertised their original stage during the photo event.
    c627a3f4.jpg
    c782b855.jpg
    35cefd26.jpg
    eea50b85.jpg

4. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Performance at the AKB Theater on 2/8!

http://instagram.com/p/x8mOrVmTkA/

The girls had also had gotten in touch with the composer of Souzou no Shijin awhile back on twitter, thanking him for the song and inviting him to the theater. Guess they were waiting to surprise him too with the announcement.

5. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Off topic but isn't that the Maokyun wota from Kawaiian TV's Rashikunai? lol

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^Spot on lol(and he was acting like he's her boyfriend)!

I can't wait for Souzou no Shijin on next week's akb48show and I'm really happy that they get the chance to perform on AKB's stage. Now if only Souzou no Shijin could rank within top 50 in the upcoming request hour(and a special announcement occur surrounding the KKS).

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  7. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    It felt kinda weird watching that lol

I'm glad management is exposing them to the kanto region.

8. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Finally managed to watch the first Souzou no Shijin stage of 2015 and it was great like usual(too bad it's the only Souzou no Shijin stage this month). The performance was really good and the KKS was able to bring out some of their best performance for this stage.
    Jochan was stuttering like crazy [hehe](I though this was suppose to be Chiho's thing but when she stutter "team" instead of KKS :cry2:).
    and it's awesome that Yamarina made another cute item for the KKS stage.
    This stage really made me warm and fuzzy inside because you can really feel the endless amount of energy the members brought out(their expressions was on point).
    Each member shine brightly in their on way and had an irreplaceable significant impact on this performance.
    The mc parts while was worse than the usual was still enjoyable but I wish Miiki could speak a bit more during the mc part.
    The ending was heartwarming and was the perfect finishing touch to this month's Souzou no Shijin stage.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
  9. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i thought jo was hilarious

jo - "yeahiwasonthebulletrainandthentherewasthethingwhatwasitcalled"
    terumi - "you don't have to speak that fast, just relax"
    jo - "so. then. i. looked. to. the. right. and. there. was. a. frog."
    yamarina - "hey that's too slow"

lol

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The Souzou no Shijin on AKBSHOW was perfect :1st:
    And Souzou no Shijin made it into top 50 of the Request Hour :cry2:(I'm still waiting for an announcement surrounding them from this request hours)
    KKS4.JPG
    KKS2.JPG KKS3.jpg

11. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    I'm a bit mad that Souzou no Shijin didn't rank higher :gavel:(I was expecting top 30) But the girls looked beautiful performing it so I'll let it go.

KKS11.JPG kks12.JPG KKS9.JPG KKS8.JPG KKS10.JPG KKS7.JPG KKS6.JPG KKS9.JPG KKS13.JPG KKS5.JPG
    IMG_1393.JPG
    But then again I only voted twice for the song :( And the KKS have recently been quite concern about the 2nd draft... I really hope they all get promoted before that even remotely take place.
    And no Announcement regarding the girls at this request hours... now i'm even more pissed

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Sunglasses ranked 48 last year so it ranking as high as it did this year (with even more songs to compete with) is good enough in my book especially for 12 KKS from a sister group.

13. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    I just came from the AKB theater and Souzou no Shijin was great today! The crowd was wild (I felt they were all NMB kks wota.) On my left was a wota from Osaka and he kept complaining how those 2 big columns in the middle blocks our view. Guess it his first time in the AKB theater. But he still gave a big miiki shout everytime he sees her. Great energy! Kinda disappointed that Nattsu didn't play the piano today but I noticed her voice performance leveled up. Maybe because she wasn't playing the piano, she was able to concentrate and to emote more.

Overall it was great. Didn't have the best seat but at least Yuumin was close enough in my seat during Bokura no Regatta. Honestly out of all the NMB girls, Yuumin is the one I enjoy watching most. Her dance is superb and very fun to watch.

I recommend watching it especially Nattsu's Nakinagara Hohoende

Last edited: Feb 8, 2015
  14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^I'm so jelly....
    [​IMG]
    The long awaited Souzou no Shijin stage in AKB Theater finally took place :cry2: I wonder how much longer we'll be able to see this wonderful stage.
    KKS.jpg KKS2.JPG KKS3.JPG KKS4.JPG KKS5.JPG Yamarina.JPG KKS6.JPG KKS7.JPG
    Meechan went full renapyon [hehe] and lol at Ayatin intro.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015