1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage NMB48 Kenkyuusei [Todokanasou de Todoku Mono] (2016/10/04 - 2017/05/29)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Announced on the first day of NMB48 Request Hour Set List Best 235 2016.

NMB48 Kenkyuusei
    Todokanasou de Todoku Mono
    Shonichi 2016/10/04
    Shonichi members:
    5th gen kenkyuusei (7): Iwata Momoka, Kojima Karin, Shimizu Rika, Jonishi Rei, Mizokawa Mirai, Yamada Suzu, Yamamoto Ayaka
    2nd gen draftees (5): Nishinaka Nanami, Hongou Yuzuha, Ando Erina, Muranaka Yuki, Yasuda Momone

SET LIST
    M00. overture

M01. Nandeyanen, Idol
    M02. Kitakawa Kenji
    M03. Koko ga Rhodes da, Koko de Tobe!

M04.
    Bird (Yamada Suzu, Hongou Yuzuha, Shimizu Rika)
    M05. Kinjirareta Futari (Yamamoto Ayaka, Kojima Karin)
    M06. Skirt, Hirari (Ando Erina, Yasuda Momone, Muranaka Yuki, Jonishi Rei, Iwata Momoka)
    M07. Ookami to Pride (Mizokawa Mirai, Nishinaka Nanami)

M08.
    Seifuku ga Jama wo Suru
    M09. Baatari GO!
    M10. Kamonegix
    M11. Junjou U-19
    M12. Todokanasou de todoku mono

EN01.
    Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo
    EN02. Boku wa inai
    EN03. NMB48

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Only 12 of the kenkyuusei were in the shonichi line-up. Those not in the line-up are: Umeyama Cocona, Nakagawa Mion, Mizuta Shiori

At the end of the performance they revealed that the stage does not yet have a name and that the name will be decided by fan vote.

3. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun
    So sad only 12 members there, and wtf, no Kokona and Shiori :(

Yuzuha didn't center any unit is a little nightmare, I smells they'll push hard Suzuchan.

But I can't wait too see our NamBabies ❤️

4. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Suzu did stellar with Bird. They're kind of building up a rivalry angle with her and Ayaka being the top 2, and except for the sister connection I wondered why she was considered so highly. Bird answered those questions.

Yuzunana doing Nandeyanen, idol was great and really set the tone for the stage. (They also said they'll accept punchlines for the performance.)

It did feel weird having only one MC. That's usually where I can get some of their personality. I think Momorun and Rikati were big winners there, though. Momorun is both a try hard and is super adorable when she speaks, and Rikati picking the energetic oddball angle was really refreshing.

Sad to see Cocona miss out. I didn't think she was bad at performing, but on the last documentary episode, they talked about Cocona always getting critiqued hard, so it might be true.

I also wanted to know more about Mion since I know the least about her, a shame she didn't make it.

I'm biased against Shiori, but seeing how Muranaka did a real good job tonight, maybe there's hope for her too.

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I was really impressed with today's show! Energy was great, performance was better than I was expecting, and the setlist had some nice challenges to it.

I'm not biased against Shiori, though I was hoping to see her perform, but I can understand why they would make it a 12-nin lineup. Doesn't force girls who aren't ready into the show, better explains Shion's promotion, and allows for other promotions.

I was very impressed by Suzu. If you had any doubts, you can see why management likes her. Ayaka was very good as well, but I'm going to find myself a bit bullish on her in looking for her to realize her potential. Hopefully her singing can improve.

I also liked Kojirin a lot and was glad Rei was able to make the shonichi after her own struggles. Naami was good and was surprised Yuzu didn't land a unit center, though if Suzu gets a swift promotion, maybe they slide her over in Bird.

Very happy for my Yuki-chan! Led the only MC of the night and landed a unit center (even if it was the throwaway unit lol). :mail:

All in all, I'm excited about this stage. I wasn't really attached to the 5th gen even with the documentary, but I'm feeling invested in their progress with this, plus it helps to have the draft girls involved.

6. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    just finished watching the stage and, man oh man! i was just grinning like an idiot the whole time, really liked the setlist, nandeyanen idol is the perfect opener, namida surprise could have fit perfectly, Suzu was great, when seeing her on the border of tears when the audience started chanting really touched me, but i think she was a bit stiff in bird, so proud of momoka, mizokawa and nishinaka unit cute as hell, and highlight for me was Reichan, i just love her so much.

7. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Watching the documentary and seeing the KKS develop to a point where they can perform a stage like this is really rewarding, especially for members like Reechan and Momorun who really struggled learning the choreo for their earlier performances.

Suzu's performance cemented her position as my favorite KKS. She looked really confident and her Bird was pretty spot on.

Kojirin's expressions were on point. It felt like she was really trying to show that she understands how to put on a good performance.

Baatari GO! was my favorite performance of the evening. Everyone looked like they started to let loose and started to have fun during this song.

That stretch of songs after the unit songs seemed pretty intense. It was pretty impressive because they were all dance heavy songs with no ballad to give them a little rest.

I wish there was another MC section to help them develop their character and talking skills.

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Maybe it's just because Kojirin was first in the lane at the HS I went to, but I really liked her smile and it felt genuine. It's cool to see it come across in performances.

9. junjou19

junjou19 Member

Not exactly a kami setlist, but I can't wait to see the stage; it sounds like it was performed really well! Anyone else flashing back to Souzou no Shijin?

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

10. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I watched the stage yesterday, and was really impressed with Mirai's performance during the whole stage! I had been looking forward to Rei's appearance, but her expressions seemed a bit stiff throughout the stage. Maybe she'll be able to relax more once she get used to the setlist?

11. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

Love this stage... but, just swap Suzu-Yuzuha position and it will be great.
    And next show i hope all 15 girls appere.

12. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    So just watched it. No unit for Yuzuha? That's unfortunate, probably my favourite D2nd..
    Suzu centering most of the Single A-Sides they did. She must have really impressed managment.
    YuzuNana got most of the fancalls which was nice.

13. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    She was in Bird

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    It was a crime she didn't get a unit center.

15. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

2016/10/14
    Shimizu Rika -> Mizuta Shiori
    Jonishi Rei -> Nakagawa Mion
    Iwata Momoka -> Ueyama Cocona

16. VincentS

VincentS Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shitaomiu
    16/10/30 -> No Nanami
    Yuzuha -> Okami no Pride