TV / Radio NMB48 No Naisho de Genkai Toppa 140423~

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by MiyukiLove21, Jun 26, 2014.

1. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart
    Monthly show where members learn new things then trying to "break the limit" and the host picks if they have or not, I couldn't find a thread so I made one, I hope no one minds. If there is one then just let me know.

Credit to the uploader

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  2. MiyukiLove21

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

Episode 6
    Credit to uploader

3. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Thanks for posting these vids.

Man, in the Emika Kamieda episode, I really wish GINE would release a single of Konya Wa Boogie Back using just the Loop Station like the sample he did for Emichi. It just sounds so nice. I'm picturing cruising in the car with the windows down on a nice day chilling to that beat.

4. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Renapyon went beast mode in this episode
    even though she failed every event

Gotta love her determination.

5. MiyukiLove21

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

Episode 7, this is a great episode
    Credit to uploader

6. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Freaking Momo. That Keicchi part was hard to watch. I know she said she enjoyed it, but still.

7. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^tbh every single video she made was oddly satisfying for me to watch. Especially Kei and Fuuchan video because it showed me a side of them I haven't really seen much of, while Haru(She's have changed so much over the years) was brutal ripping those paper apart and her expressions while it scared me it also was rather impressive. And Momo looks really cool throughout the whole process and left quite an impression to me.
    This episode overall was the best episode of Genkai Topper so far and surpassing the Chihiro Figure skating episode which I really love. Fuuchan video overall is really beautiful because there was no fakeness in that video. All her expressions that was shown came out naturally and the ending where you can hear her cry made the video perfect. The whole was pretty much less about them suffering(none of them was suffering) and more toward them reaching their limit. If you want to really see someone suffer just check Rippopo going into haunted house or Mikichan while I sometimes find their reaction funny. Most of the time it feel way too forced and you often feel bad for the girls. and this was something completely different.

I hope Momo can directs more videos for NMB48 in the future because every single one of these was awesome. And I feel like she can bring out any type of emotion from anyone wether it's sadness or happiness. I believe she also directed NMB's recent stage play and there were a lot of positive reaction towards it.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2015
  8. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I didn't much care for this episode. The whole Momoka thing had a fine concept, but it was really hard to watch. Not necessarily the things that happened, but the whole nature of it. I can't think of the right word to describe it, but whatever lies between patient and tedious was how I felt about it. The Fuuchan thing was the only part I thought really made the message work.

I was also sorely missing the "hidden talents" thing, which is my favorite part of the show. I'd rather watch Saepy hula hoop and play the harmonica than watch a 40-minute art house exposé on cute girls suffering. But it's hard not to be impressed an idol hidden talent show basically dedicated an entire episode to an art house exposé on cute girls suffering.

I really just wish I found the whole thing less tiring.

9. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    That was probably one of my favorite segments. You did kinda have to slog through it but I thought the payoff was worth it (Although watching Maichi tumble for 5 minutes was pretty tedious).

It reminded me of something an artist would show at an artwalk exhibit or something.

10. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    As the episode was mostly focused around Momoka I guess it's no real surprise that I liked it? I can see why people might be bored a bit though because the films themselves were minimalistic and offbeat and her concept was pretty niche, but that's Momoka for you. I wouldn't say I'm a big fan of them but I do enjoy watching offbeat arthouse films and stuff like that and the whole thing just felt like a showcase of experimental short films with some stress on the side and behind the scenes stuff. I think what was interesting was that her serious side was really brought out here because it's something that we always hear about from other members but we rarely get to see that side because it's not really part of her character.

I think what's cool about this episode is the fact that management or whoever is running these shows has noticed Momoka's potential for producing and creating things and I hope she does get to do more of it.

11. MiyukiLove21

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

Episode 8 Credit to uploader
    Mokoka shorts :)

12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

wow, that was awesome!
    I think Momoka is the only member besides Sasshi and Kaotan who was allowed to do producer's/director's job and she has done it magnificently. her weird vision really shows. she should seriously pursue artistic career path and not waste time being an ordinary idol.

13. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The latest episode overall felt really slow and I kinda wish that Kanakichi also took part in the challenge. But the second half was pretty much fun to watch,starting from Chuba video to Konomi to the ultimate video from Emichi showing Konomin playing with Pooh,Tigger and Eeyore in a hotel room where she's expressing her highest tension possible.

14. MiyukiLove21

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

Episode 10, unfortunately can't find 9 uploaded anywhere
    Credit to uploader

15. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Well, Riripon definitely has a solid character now.

The producers need to start thinking stuff through though.

The whole 5-medals thing... not only does it seem almost unattainable at the rate they're going, I also feel like Ripopo already got the prize with her corner this episode :XD:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  16. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Konomin has, like, 3 medals. Its like Manabukun where you don't need to be good, just lucky and get called in to do filming constantly.

17. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Chiho and Ayatin making an appearance <3 But watching them ride all theses scary rollercoaster I can't help but wonder what would happen if Ripopo were to ride one of the big ones(but that would be plain evil and can be considered tortue) and it would have been even worse with the haunted house.
    This episode overall wasn't anything special but Chiho's reactions made the episode totally worth watching and seeing Momoka meltdown that early was totally unexpected. It's also nice that Haru got another medal that'll get her one step closer to the ideal Baseball episode where the BII baseball girls Chiihii,Haru and Shuuchan can make an appearance together :).
    One thing that really bothers me is how "Ripo goes for a walk" while it's really cute and all it just doesn't fit the show at all.

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I think management decided it's Yukitsun's chance to shine.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^tbh every girls is given a chance in genkai toppa. Would be awesome though if Yukitsun finally get a decent push.

20. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    that's why it doesn't get the genkai toppa lol

i still like it though just because ripopo is looking super cute lately