Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour 2014 Best 50 (14/05/21~22)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Mar 25, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Ok, so here's how it goes. I have a bunch of votes for the NMB Request Hour and I thought it would be a fun community exercise if we all vote for a song here and I will use hmm... 520 votes on what comes out on top (number could change depending on how active or non-active this thread gets).

You can nominate 3 songs per person and they will all count as 1 point. The song with the most points win. In the event of a tie, I'll split the vote (or do a runoff vote).

I'll leave this up until April 25 and then count it up and vote. It will be more fun if some of you guys contribute your votes too so we have more than 5 votes! I think you can still vote even if you're international(?) but if you guys want, I can help you vote. Let's leave a mark on the request hour!

I don't have a list of the songs that qualify but basically its all single/album songs and then theater songs. To make it more fun, please talk about why you like the song and wish it would go up in the Request Hour.

Also, this is meant to be a fun thing for us to do that I thought up completely by myself so please don't try to cheat and use multiple accounts or promise votes that you're not gonna follow up on. I would hope that we're beyond such childish things.

DAY 1 SETLIST:
    NMB48 Request Hour 2014 #50-26:

50. Renai Higai Todoke / Akagumi
    49. Jun'ai Crescendo
    48. Nagisa no Cherry
    47. Mikazuki no Senaka
    46. Prom no Koibito / Shirogumi
    45. Doushaburi no Seishun no Naka de / Shirogumi
    44. Haru ga Kuru Made
    43. Hajimete no Hoshi
    42. Namekuji no Heart
    41, Saigo no Catharsis / Shirogumi
    40. Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru / Team N
    39. Kitagawa Kenji / New Team M
    38. Kamonegix / New Team BII
    37. Oh My God! / New Team N
    36. Nagiichi / Все
    35. Uso no Tenbin / Yamamoto, Jo, Umeda A, Jonishi, Shiroma, Yamada, Ogasawara
    34. Todokanasou de Todoku Mono
    33. Doryoku no Shizuku / Shirogumi
    32. HA!
    31. Takane no Ringo
    30. Hoshizora no Caravan
    29. Bokura no Eureka
    28. Chotto Nekoze
    27. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate / Yamada, Murakami, Yamagishi
    26. Kesshou
    EN01. Maeshika Mikanee / New Team N
    EN02. RESET . New Team M
    EN03. Saka Agari / New Team BI

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2014
  2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I will probably keep voting for Boku ga Maketa Natsu, it was the first song I really liked. More than ZKS, more than Seishun Lap Time.

I thought it was a hilarious PV too, even though it was super cheap. Acchan mitai na pony shushu.

3. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I voted for Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka? last year, and I intended to vote for it again this year...but I'll probably vote for either Nandomo Nerae or 100nen saki demo this year.

The first one mostly being a farewell song for Maachun being in NMB (although she will always be in my mind), or the latter purely because it's my favorite song in N3.

4. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

How about some kind of send-off gesture for Maachun? Kind of like what was done for Ainyan. Though I'm not sure what song it would be. If you have connections in the greater network of NMB fans, maybe you can find out if there's anything planned.

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Oh God I just read G+ and now I really want to vote for Almond Croissant.

I'm gonna miss BII :cry:

6. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    I want to vote for this song too.
    A) Team BII is my fav Team of NMB
    B) Almond Croissant is just perfection :inlove:

7. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Zeroshiki what a great idea! Thanks for donating some votes for this fun project.

Three songs I would nominate would be:
    1) Yume no Dead Body - because I would rather her perform this instead of Jungle Gym again. Plus, they could always bring in some famous guitarist to perform alongside.

2) Almond Croissant - because it would be great if BII got some recognition for all the hard work they put in this year. I think they're the most driven team in the 48 group by far this year.

3) Rifujin Ball - because of the shuffle. I wouldn't be surprised to see this song rank real high this year.

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think Seishun no Laptime will win easily this year. There's no Ainyan graduation to inspire fans to vote and it just wouldn't feel right if Seishun doesn't win. I personally haven't decided what to vote for (you can't choose between your children :cry: ) but I'll probably drop some for Seishun, OMG and maybe some theater songs (Haru ga Kuru Made :inlove: ).

For being the first to vote, here's a bonus:

[​IMG]

9. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Sweet [rock]

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Maachun is going to leave NMB and go to AKB.
    I'm 100% sure her fans are gonna power vote Nando mo Nerae!
    It's a confirmed no. 1.

Maachun's fans aren't massive in number like SayaMilky but I know for a fact they are very dedicated.

That being said,
    I nominate:
    1. Nando mo Nerae!
    Maachun's farewell song definitely. She's been amazing with NMB for the past 3 years, and she's really contributed so much to the group as the mood maker, always doing crazy things etc. This song represents her so well, performances are always so great and fun, if we get this to no. 1 at NMBRH, it'll surely be a day filled with laughter and tears <3 <3

2. Yume no dead body
    As an aspiring singer-songwriter, Sayanee needs to perform this kind of song as much as possible to polish up her skills etc. Also, I love her the best when she's with an electric guitar and I'm a Sayanee oshi so XD

3. Aoi Tsuki ga Miteru Kara
    My favourite 48team is/was team N, and in terms of collective team song that I like the most from N3, it's definitely this. It's really fun, really cute, and full of N's energy. And catchy too :awesome:

Woohoo N3 songs ftw XDD

That would be Maachun's N3 unit, Nando mo Nerae! Please nominate it as well!!

*Edited with my reasons*
    Hahahha

11. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Hmm..

1. Nando mo Nerae!
    2. Kesshou
    3. Aoi Tsuki ga Miteru Kara

First is for obvious reasons. She's just never gonna appear in senbatsu again as well as being lost in the main group. High UG is just not equal to kami status in a sister group.

Second is that it's just a fantastic song. Even without Aina.

Third for being one of the best songs of N3.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Granted that it was before the sokaku, Nando mo Nerae didn't do particularly well in the AKB Request Hour (only coming in higher than Sekai ga Yuki ni Umoreru Mae ni of the units) and its basically Maachun fans only that will be propping it up since they can't count on fans of Ripopo (Sunahama de Pistol), Kanakichi/Haru (Nandeyanen Idol) or Moka (err probably not enough to make a difference but they'll probably vote one of her Teppotai songs).

Not saying its impossible but I find it unlikely. Maachun also hasn't gone out and campaigned for it like Ainyan did for Kesshou.

13. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @zeroshiki
    I don't think it's just maachun oshis though. Any of the long time NMB fans will naturally vote for it. Maachun is one of our original NMB5 after all (Sayanee, Milky, Nana, Ainyan, Maachun), and her presence isn't something that is easily replacable. Also, ranking in at no. 103 at AKBRH isn't low to me. O.O It almost reached top 100 there.

Maachun may not have campaigned for it, but it is the most obvious choice out there for her.
    Ripopo fans will probably vote for this too. But there's lots of maachun fans who are ripopo fans and vice versa. Cause of Chupopo.

I mean you do have a point, but if there's any song that can be considered as "Maachun's song", there is only one, and it is this. That being said, don't think you should underestimate Maachun's fans. Wait and see lol

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Fair enough. I don't think single-oshis of members not in this unit will vote for this in any significant number but the DD's or the fans who appreciate Maachun might drop a few votes her way (then again, Maachun is also in Hoshizora no Caravan or Kesshou anyway).

I'm sticking to my prediction of Seishun no Laptime though.

15. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I've sat on this for a few days and I think I've got it together!

1. Nando mo Nerae - Just to get it up there as high as possible. If it got first, it would be a nice sendoff to Maachun somehow, if not, not really an issue since I think it'll rank nonetheless. Just a matter of where I guess.

2. Boku ga Maketa Natsu - This song has hardly ever been performed so I definitely would like to see it performed now, and maybe in a time of great change like this, bringing songs back from the old days is what it'll take to remind people of those good times and the new good times that lie ahead of us!

3. Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru - I think another song that'll be good in light of the new changes that'll come. Even after all that's happened as of late, there are still angels here! I also really like the song and enjoy it as the title of N3.

16. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    1. Almond Croissant Keikakku - Original BII deserves to be #1 in something. I'm gonna miss that team.

2. ONEW no Uwabaki - Miorin is becoming a full NMB member now, which was certainly a difficult decision to make. Leaving 4 years of AKB work for the New BII takes guts. I think there is no better welcoming present than for her unit song to rank this year.

3. Yume no Dead Body - Jungle Gym has been beaten to a pulp. This is much more fun.

17. firetrucks

firetrucks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Haha, I realised my post probably didn't make sense at all in lieu of this thread's purpose, so I'll go and list my suggestions. Thanks for doing this by the way!

1. Nando mo Nerae - I'll vote for it too, but if it's okay to still nominate it, here it is! It's mostly for Maachun, but I also enjoy this song--the lyrics are pretty encouraging so it gets you pumped up and you get a laugh because the girls do silly stuff while performing it. It's probably a given that it'll rank, but I want it ranking high. And like everyone else has mentioned, it would be a nice send-off for Maachun.

2. 100nen Saki Demo/Koko ni datte tenshi wa iru/Fumo no Tochi wo Mankai ni - I love all the songs in KokoTen, but I would like to see this performed in RH somehow.

3. Todokanasou de todoku mono - This or Seishun no Lap Time really. They're real fun songs that hypes you up.

18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    1. Zipper. Everything about this song.. I love the song, I love the choreography, I love the outfit, I love the stripping, I love the members, I love everything about this unit. It's one of the newest, yet most popular units of all stages (imo). Plus it's a nice gesture for Watanabe, to show that lots of us are still supporting her fully.

2. Seishun no Laptime. As Zeroshiki once said, it's the Namba official anthem.

3. Takane no Ringo. Ogasawara (presumably) last single with NMB. It has an awesome lyrics (especially the chorus). NMB does the impossible & gives their all in everything they do.

19. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    This is a great idea! I like the idea of doing something with the NMB community here. Personally with the two votes I grabbed w/ my singles, I'm voting for Tengoku Yarou for sure bc I want to support my oshi (and maybe putting one into with my soul, I haven't decided yet), but if I had more I would put in for the following:

1. With my soul! - As a Team M oshi, if I had another copy then I would've put two in for Tengoku Yarou and one in for this. I know M isn't getting as broken up as N or BII, but Shimarena is graduating as well, and I think it'll be a nice tribute/send-off to my favourite team. It's not my favourite song, but it is their first original song and I'd rather vote for this than a song that originally belonged to Team B. And I want to see M happy bc I love this ridiculous team so much (':

2. Almond Croissant Keikaku - BII is a great team who have worked ridiculously hard to get where they're at rn, and I'm pretty sad at seeing them broken up because I wanted to see how far they could push themselves and get themselves out there. I feel like if this ranked high then they'll really be happy as well and it'll be a good, touching send off and show them their hard work wasn't for nothing. Also, I genuinely think it's a really good song, definitely one of my favourites off Teppen Tottande.

3. Nando mo nerae! - I feel like this has been explained enough by everyone. A good send-off for a fundamental and important member who has helped shape NMB from the beginning. I know all the other members of the unit have their own songs going on but I really hope this does do well.

I'm probably a big sentimental sap because all of my options are send-off songs haha. I was considering putting Aoi Tsuki ga Miteru Kara because it's my favourite N3 song and it'll be a good way to show support for N as well but I prioritised Maachun. I know some of my other favourites like Seishun no Lap Time will do well so I didn't bother nominating.

20. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    So since people who are posting here...well I noticed lots of you have bought the Takane no Ringo CD. So I thought it might be a good idea for me to present my request here as well (cross posting from some other threads *shot*). So here's the deal :p

I have a trade offer. So I'm interested in trading all my photos/trading cards. YES ALL. Though I say all, that's only 30 altogether. XD However, I'm only looking to trade for one thing - and that's NMB48's Takane no Ringo handshake tickets that you can find in Type A, B and C of your single. I'm only in Japan till mid-August of this year, and this is most likely gonna be my last NMB event, so I'm seeing how many tickets I can get to go!

If there's any negotiation that you would like to make, please feel free to message me!

P.S. photos that have been booked/are unavailable will be struck off.

You can find photos of all of them here:
    http://convenience93.tumblr.com/post/80964257688/request-nmbs-takane-no-ringo-national-handshake

But here's the list of photos/trading cards I have!! Thank you very much in advance.
    1. Nagiichi Type C Bonus Photo
    2. Ogasawara Mayu - Geinin! 2012
    3. Watanabe Miyuki - Virginity Type A
    4. Tanigawa Airi - NMB48 East Japan Tour 2013
    5. Takano Yui - NMB48 East Japan Tour 2013
    6. Kinoshita Haruna - Oh My God! Trading Card
    7. Kinoshita Momoka - Nagiichi Trading Card
    8. Ogasawara Mayu - Junjou U-19 Trading Card
    9. Fukumoto Aina - 2012 March
    10. Fukumoto Aina - NMB48 Calendar 2012
    11. Fukumoto Aina - Geinin! 2012
    12. NMB48 UTB Trading Card Vol. 3 (Riichan, Maachun, Nana , Akarin, Milky, Sayanee)
    13. NMB48 UTB Trading Card Vol. 208 (Sayanee, Nana, Jo, Maachun, Airi, Milky)
    14. Jonishi Kei - Kamonegix Trading Card
    15. Yamamoto Sayaka - Kamonegix Trading Card
    16. Fukumoto Aina - Young Magazine 2011 Trading Card
    17. Yamamoto Sayaka - Kaze Wa Fuiteru
    18. Yamamoto Sayaka - Manatsu no Sounds Good
    19. Yamamoto Sayaka - Ue Kara Mariko
    20. Yamamoto Sayaka - Geinin! 2012
    21. Yamamoto Sayaka Teppen Tottande! Type N
    22. Yamamoto Sayaka - Kamonegix Type A

23. Watanabe Mayu - Kaze wa Fuiteru
    24. Iwasa Misaki - Mujineki
    25. Akimoto Sayaka (2008)