Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour 2014 Best 50 (14/05/21~22)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Mar 25, 2014.

1. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    My only prediction: Nando mo Nerae #1

To be frank, I don't care where anything else ranks other than that XD

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Your list upto 25 is probably guaranteed. Other than the singles (all guaranteed) I would add all the Teppotai songs except maybe Hinadan as sure things then some Shirogumi songs like Hoshizora and Regatta. I actually hope Hoshoku-sha tachi yo makes it in since I like the song. I wish Namekuji would rank higher but other than Riichan fans I think its been completely abandoned by the Chou Idol Senbatsu fans.

I'm actually curious how non-N3 theater songs will do. I guess Natasha and Tengoku Yarou are guaranteed but I could see the others doing badly/not ranking.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I forgot about "With My Soul" which should probably break top 15 as well.

I think it's unfair to have so many N3 songs because, well, N3 performances are so rare that I'm sure people are voting them in just so they can see them being performed.

I'm definitely hoping for Faint and JunCre for the BⅡ-2 girls.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ In that vein, Sunglasses to Uchiakebanashi is probably sure to get in because of KKS fans.

I think for N3, all the units are guaranteed then Aoi Tsuki, Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru and Hajimete no Hoshi are sure things. Hyakunen saki demo, Jonetsu Highway and Fumo no tochi are "maybes" and depending how crazy some fans get, even something like Radio Name might get in.

5. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I'm thinking Amokuro will take the win, probably followed by Nandemo/Dazai/Zipper and maybe Seilap or Fuyushogun to round up top 5?

I can also see ranking: Warukii, Dead Body, Jungle Gym (but definitely lower than last year), Yama e Ikou, Sunglasses, With my soul, Hajimete no Hoshi, Kono Sekai, ONEW, Kokoten, Kesshou, Hoshizora, Renai Higai Todoke, Nandeyanen, Natasha and Tengoku Yarou

That was a long list. A lot of N3 songs will probably rank, and I'm hoping for some BII2 units too :3

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Dead Body will probably cause Jungle Gym to go way down and Dazai might suffer because of the lack of original members (I don't see them calling Yui back this year). We don't know just how much power the Nana voting bloc has though.

7. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    ^ Or if Nana fans will power vote for Dazai in the first place. I think there's going to be a split in the votes for Nana fans between Koike, Dazai, and her stage units... she has no song that she's center of and she doesn't have an unit song where she's center/she was originally center of.

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ I forgot about Koike. You're right. Wow, Nana fans have nothing to vote for >_> There's a chance they'll give Kin2 to a KKS unit so I don't think Nana fans want to risk that either.

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I actually didn't care much for Namekuji Heart until I saw the performances at 3rd Anniversary. I like it for the Aika Power.

I think Dazai is good enough as a song to where it'll rank again.

I would totally want to see something like Kobushi no Seigi just because I like M in the Bousouzoku outfits.

10. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    From N3, I think the units that are not performed by their original members anymore will be the songs to look out for, so Nando mo Nerae, Zipper and even Onew.
    About whether Nando mo Nerae or Almond Croissant taking the win, it's hard to say, but that's a possible top 2 there.

I guess I am Maachun biased and I really want her to take the win in NMBRH; I'm sure BII fans will say same to me otherwise. But it's just...while original BII is gone, most of these members are still intact in NMB, and could probably still do this in big concerts and what not. Whereas for Maachun, it's harder to say...This is the occasion that we'll hopefully get to see her perform with NMB again. Otherwise we'll have to wait till AKBRH or something. Basically, it's a lot rarer, and I don't think anyone will be able to pull off Nando like she did.

I actually wasn't sure about Ainyan attending NMBRH last year but she did...And I wasn't confident about Kesshou getting #1 last year but it did.
    Really hoping Maachun and Nando mo Nerae pull off a similar thing this year :p

11. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    To me, RH isn't about "winning." Everyone wins, especially the fans. (Unlike the election, but that's a different story.)

I remember when SDN disbanded and there was a concerted push to get Kodoku no Runner as high ranking as possible. I think it ended up as #2 or #3. I actually didn't pay any attention at all to SDN but watching that scene gave me the feels.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Here's an RH spoiler:

Maachun will be showing up

I hope Ainyan and old BⅡ show up. Its a festival and everyone should go home happy. I really do. RH used to be the pinnacle of the AKB year, its much much more fun than pitting girls against each other in a money contest.

13. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    NMB48 Request Hour 2014 #50-26:

50. Renai Higai Todoke / Akagumi
    49. Jun'ai Crescendo
    48. Nagisa no Cherry
    47. Mikazuki no Senaka
    46. Prom no Koibito / Shirogumi
    45. Doushaburi no Seishun no Naka de / Shirogumi
    44. Haru ga Kuru Made
    43. Hajimete no Hoshi
    42. Namekuji no Heart
    41, Saigo no Catharsis / Shirogumi
    40. Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru / Team N
    39. Kitagawa Kenji / New Team M
    38. Kamonegix / New Team BII
    37. Oh My God! / New Team N
    36. Nagiichi / Все
    35. Uso no Tenbin / Yamamoto, Jo, Umeda A, Jonishi, Shiroma, Yamada, Ogasawara
    34. Todokanasou de Todoku Mono
    33. Doryoku no Shizuku / Shirogumi
    32. HA!
    31. Takane no Ringo
    30. Hoshizora no Caravan
    29. Bokura no Eureka
    28. Chotto Nekoze
    27. Kuchi Utsushi no Chocolate / Yamada, Murakami, Yamagishi
    26. Kesshou
    EN01. Maeshika Mikanee / New Team N
    EN02. RESET . New Team M
    EN03. Saka Agari / New Team BII

14. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    still hoping Zetsumetsu is in Top 10!!!
    and Nando mo Nerae for 1!!!!

15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
  16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Good picks so far. Kinda bummed that Faint doesn't seem likely.

Takane no Ringo at 31 is a bit of an "oof" moment. The latest single ranking so low is not good.:3rd:

Konomin had a solo MC after Maachun ditched her on stage!
    Oh man, so good. I really hope DVDs come soon. I really need to see that... and AmoKuro's eventual high ranking for the feels.

17. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
  18. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    NMB48 Request Hour 2014 #25-1 =

Kage Ana : Shiroma Miru
    25 Sobakasu no Kiss
    MC1 Team M
    24 Mou Hadashi ni Hanarenai
    23 Seishun no Lap Time
    22. Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta + Kashiwagi Yuki
    21. Namida no Shounan : Kamieda Emika , Ueda Mirei , Yamauchi Tsubasa, Kusaka Konomi, Kushiro Rina
    20. Tengoku Yarou : Kinoshita Momoka , Kawakami Rena, Mao Mita, Azuma Yuki
    MC2
    19 Sunahama de Pistol
    18 ONEW no Uwabaki : Ichikawa Miori, Kondo Rina, Shiroma Miru
    17 Jungle Gym : Sayaka Yamamoto
    16 With My Soul By Team M
    15 Nandeyanen Idol
    MC3 Ichikawa Miori, Yamao Rina
    14 Faint : Kato Yuuka, Ishizuka Akari, Kusaka Konomi
    13 Kono sekai ga yuki no naka ni umoreru mae ni : Kishino Rika, Koga Narumi, Nishimura Aika, Yamaguchi Yuuki
    12 Toki wa katarihajimeru
    11 Yume no Dead Body
    MC4 : Murakami Ayaka, Ogasawara Mayu ,Kusaka Konomi
    10 Kataomoi no taikakusen : Azuma Yuki, Yogi Keira, Okita Ayaka
    09 Nando mo nerae! : Ogasawara Mayu, Kotani Riho, Kinoshita Haruna, Kadowaki Kanako, Hayashi Momoka
    08 Itoshiki Natasha : Tanigawa Airi , Takano Yui , Kinoshita Momoka
    MC5 :Takayanagi Akane, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kamieda Emika, Yamada Nana, Kishino Rika, Murakami Ayaka
    07 Warukii : Watanabe Miyukii
    06 Sunglasses to uchiakebanashi

05 Fuyushougun no Regret : Yagura Fuuko , Murashige Anna ,Yabushita Shu, Yogi Keira, Yamagishi Natsumi Murase Sae Kato Yuuka, Rina Kushiro
    04 Dazai Osamu wo yonda ka? : Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Yamada Nana

MC6 Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Yamada Nana
    03 Yama e yukou : Shiroma Miru, Nishimura Aika, Hayashi Momoka , Akazawa Hono, Ota Yuuri, Muro Kanako Kawakami Chihiro, Nakano Reina
    02 Zipper: Jonishi Kei, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
    MC7 Jonishi Kei, Yoshida Akari, Watanabe Miyuki
    01 Almond Crossaint Keikaku by Team BII +makopon and rippi

Encore
    1 Ibiza Girl (NMB48 10th Single) Senbatsu : Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Kashiwagi Yuki, Yamada Nana, Yabushita Shu, Shiroma Miru, Yagura Fuuko,Umeda Ayaka, Ichikawa Miori, Tanigawa Airi, Murase Sae,Takayanagi Akane, Jonishi Kei, Yoshida Akari, Kato Yuuka, Kadowaki Kanako,Takano Yui, Nagisa Shibuya, Murashige Anna, Fujie Reina, Kotani Riho & Oota Yuuri. (22 Girls)
    2 Teppen Tottande
    3 NMB48

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
  19. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

21? Then AKB's and SKE's next normal single senbatsu is probably expending too

20. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Strong showing for Mirurun! Zipper... I'm happy but... jeez, that high :^^;:?