1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour 2014 Best 50 (14/05/21~22)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Mar 25, 2014.

1. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    no Zetsumetsu.. guess people got tired of it huh? still the best NMB song for me though..

Yume no Dead Body in 11th made me think that Sayanee wotas are into the election rather than the RH.
    so happy for Zipper at 2nd!!

2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    omg

tears man.
    tears.

to bring back the graduated members for this...

IMG_1593.JPG

3. sekainoowari

sekainoowari Kenkyuusei

wait?? Isn't it Kinoshita Momoka and Kawakami Rena instead of Haruna and Chihiro XD at first I thought: "OMG WHERE ARE MOMOKA AND RENAPYON????" but hui the surnames are right

4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wow..more shiroma but no shibuya nagisa. seems weird lack of push girls, nagisa and jo

5. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    According to Emika's G+, AmoKuro got 2 times the votes that Zipper did. Incredible.

6. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I was wondering how big of a landslide that was going to be. Seemed obvious it would be #1, but double the votes? Pretty impressive. So awesome to see Honori, Makopon, and Rippy returned for the performance. I'm really looking forward to seeing the concert! Please a Blu-ray version...

Also glad Nandeyanen, Idol stayed in the top 15. That was ultimately my hope, but it's going to be difficult keeping that song propped up moving forward, heh.

7. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Congratulations to original Team BII! So happy for them :D
    so now we know why Milky ranked so low in the prelims...
    I guess, Virginity was never really a popular song aye. It's my favourite single so I was hoping for it to rank, ah well.

8. itsmiina

itsmiina Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Just as a side note, I love how Yui basically always comes back to perform Dazai.
    Also, was a bit surprised that Nerae didn't rank higher.

9. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    What an awesome awesome show. When Emichi mentioned that there were only 13 of them on stage I was, like, "hmm..." and "we're going to perform this with all 16 of us" and then the place went wild.

Yuihan coming back was a really nice surprise too. I'm impressed at how popular Miru's gotten as her song basically beat the Fuuchan song and the Nana (by default) song by herself.

So happy with the new senbatsu.

To those asking about Jo, she under-ed in some very major positions in a couple of songs (Teppotai 4 and 5 and Sunglasses) so the push is back in force.

Last edited: May 23, 2014
  10. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Yes me too. I love this song (sadly voted for BII) and it always keeps the mood high.

Awesome ranking. I hope management won't let us wait so long till release of it...

11. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I'm a bit disappointed that more of the team songs from N3 didn't rank. I guess people were voting for their favorite member's units, but those songs aren't really NMB songs. The N3 songs are!

12. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    yay for BII, i'm happy they got this big and amazing final parting gift as they are broken apart, happy they even got the grad girls back, wonderful day indeed

13. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

@zeroshiki I didn't want to point it out but yeah, Fuuchan totally lost to Mirurun in the RH. What a rough week for her as the same thing happened in the prelims.

14. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    wouldn't be surprised if the management pump Miru up to 5th (4th ori NMB), while Fuuchan is pushed down to 6th (5th ori NMB)

15. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    You gotta strike while the iron is hot. Miru's got all the momentum lately so I wouldn't be surprised either (I'm looking forward to it actually).

16. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    I haven't said it here yet but CONGRATS TO BII, I used all my votes on Tengoku Yarou but I'm so glad we did this voting as a community. Thank you for that zeroshiki! It's good to know we played a role in making this happen. And double the votes? That's amazing wow I'm tearing up in the library haha. That's so amazing and it's a bittersweet but perfect send off to BII. I LOVE how the old members came back to perform, and they all look so happy and healthy and that makes me feel relieved. They all got haircuts too! Looks great :3

I actually seriously can't wait for the DVD/Blu ray of this- so many songs I love ranked, and reading fan reports on twitter makes me excited to watch this. NMB always puts on a great show! Hopefully it doesn't take a year to release like last year's one sighs (although i won't object to a boxset if it contains Team M's tour)

Haha yeah it's definitely Momoka and Renapyon who did Tengoku Yarou.

17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Its been a terrible week for Fuuchan that's for sure. At least Milky/Akarin/Keicchi got the satisfaction of coming in 2nd in RH. I'm confident her fans will consider this week as a kick in the ass and do something about it.

They did a special Nandeyanen this time with ALL members participating as backdancers. Milky, Yukirin, Umechan, everyone except Team M (who performed With My Soul as the previous song) and Uuka/Konomin/Anchu. The dominoes falling trick was done with two rows from one end of the stage to the other.

It was hard to not get teary eyed when Honori/Mako/Rippi showed up. I need a BD of this now.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I got teary-eyed reading G+. Man, what a surprise. So beautiful.

19. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'm doing the same thing now. B2 ;_;

20. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    It was certainly the best concert I ever attended since I become a fan.

Amokuro became obvious when Yuuri didn't leave after performing Yama e Ikou. She was still in the MC when they called Zipper so I spoiled myself and knew Amokuro was going to be number 1 :lol:

What really made me cry was when Emichi told in her speech "We were 16 members before, then 13 right now. But once again, we will be complete" then came out Rippi, Honori and Makopon at the back. Instead of shouting and cheering for them, I got my towel that was wrapped in my neck and wiped my tears. Honori even apologized that she just disappeared all of a sudden but was once again back to perform Amokuro. It's going to be one of the most memorable scenes I ever saw as a fan :lol:

PS While I was writing this, I got teary eyed, remembering the scenes I saw at RH :lol: