1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour 2014 Best 50 (14/05/21~22)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    upsss sorry i mistranslated their name :v

P.S : thanks smilodon T_T

2. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    This was the best thing that could happen EVER, I voted for once for Faint and once for Amokuro and just when I realised Amokuro was going to be first I cried a lot. I'm glad I was home alone because I was being really emotional and when I read people on twitter saying that the graduates were there it got even worse. I put on my BII1 dvd right after and just watched Amokuro over and over it was nice.

One of the most emotional moments in my life for me (that says a lot about my life) I'm just really happy not sure what else to write really, just really wanted to show how happy I am over the results.

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ No worries. Grown men were weeping when ori-BⅡ came out after the screen said "Top 1 Almond Croissant Keikaku." That was probably the most emotional I've gotten with anything entertainment-based and seeing the blue penlights and hearing the BⅡ chants was almost too much to bear.

4. Chokochoko

Chokochoko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katoyuuka
    Twitter:
    cubewhore
    ^ haha good! I wish I could've been there to experience it that would've been amazing.

Please let this be released soon, I know it's too much to hope for but I need this. I think all my favourite songs ranked even lol

5. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I was really worried for faint because I didn't think it was top 15 material, but lo and behold...

Good for us Uuka fans ^o^
    What a great unit. She even wrote in her blog about how other members, even Umechan, said that Faint = Uuka, so that was a really great moment for her.

6. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Congrats to BII! They deserve it. It won't be the same team again, but at least they were justly rewarded for their hard work and this will remain an unforgettable moment for them. Having the graduated members show up just made it all the more special.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    This just came to me but I'm really proud of the B2 fans that not only did they score an absolute victory at RH (double-score over Zipper!!!) but they managed to get sooo many of their units to rank-in.

I mean, Nagisa no Cherry, Junai Crescendo, Haru ga Kuru Made, Namida no Shounen and Faint!!! I thought Yuuri and Rinacchi fans would abandon Haru ga Kuru Made since they had their own songs to deal with. Junai Crescendo too since I didn't think Murokana/Hako fans had that much influence!

8. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    I know NMB's only had RH for 2 years, but it kinda feels like the right song came in first both times. Kesshou was the perfect parting gift for Ainyan and AmoKuro was the perfect reward for BII.

Kinda makes you wonder what story next year will bring and what will rank first.

9. jeauexe

jeauexe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    Twitter:
    jeauexe
    ^ i agree! The story aspect is really special and I think it's the fans really valuing the girls and it's so great to watch. And yes, ori BII fans did really well voting wise, it's great to see that so many BII units ranked in (':

I actually really need the DVD of this now

(a bit off topic but I always think this about any request hour- wouldn't it be interesting to see what songs are actually truly popular without the voters voting bc of their oshi? I'm kind of curious to see what songs everyone really likes based on the song alone haha)

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ For that you probably need to look at the tail end of the voting. For example, no one had any reason to vote for Renai Higai Todoke but its there because its a good song. Ditto for the truckload of Shirogumi songs that made it in like Hoshizora no Caravan, Saigo no Catharsis, Doryoku no Shizuku, etc.

11. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I don't think fans voted for Yama e Ikou only because of Miru , but because of Yuuri too!
    so maybe she will rank in Sousenkyo too! Miru definitely in but if Yuuri wiil rank ,she will rank in low place like Upcoming girls :chuffed:

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yuuri asked for her fans to vote for Yama e Ikou too so it wasn't 100% Miru support that got it in. I'm not sure how much influence Yuuri fans have though.

13. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I've always felt it was pretty easy for even a less popular girl to make an impact on the rankings in RH, which is part of what makes RH so great. Granted, that may be less so in NMB because the pool is infinitely smaller than AKB's, but I could buy into Yuuri fans helping to push Yama e Ikou up to #3. And while I don't really get what the overall dance order on Yama e Ikou is with the way everyone moves around (nor what girls might've requested what), it could've been helped by Murokana, Aika, even Honori fans as well. Granted, we might only be talking a few spots worth of votes if that, but every little bit is going to help.

On the flip side, it's not as if there's a great deal of incentive for fans of other girls to vote for Fuyushogen no Regret outside of Fuuchan and Keila. There's obviously no Shiokichi or Hitomin vote, which if my belief holds true, would put it at a pretty distinct disadvantage when it comes to support voting. So the whole "Fuuchan lost to Mirurun!" narrative is a bit hyperbolic. There are generally always other moving parts involved, and it makes it more of a "team" sport when it comes to oshi voting.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ^ I agree. I might have been a little guilty of also buying into the Miru > Fuu narrative but as you said, its overblown. Yama e Ikou also has the distinction of being new and (almost) all its original members being around. The number 2 in Fuyu Shogun isn't around anymore so there is no secondary vote for it. Keira fans voted for Taikakusen and Shuu/Uuka fans voted for AmoKuro/Nagisa Cherry/Faint.

15. MiyukiLove21

MiyukiLove21 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Milky4urHeart

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Awesome, credit to the uploader

16. tonylow

tonylow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka