1. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Event / Concert NMB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 235 2016/Itsu made Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no Ka? (16/08/25-27)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    8k seats should be gone easily.
    And they just want to "sell out", which means fans can buy 4 seats and just go by themselves lol

They could NOT include her in senbatsu and still have her doing the HS. She'd probably enjoy the time off. :XD:

Wait, is this official?
    Has management said they'd choose from those girls?

2. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    No, it's simply speculations. They never said they would only choose within those 6 girls, although these 6 members are realistically the 6 most potential contender.

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takei Sara
    I'm more interested what the MBN lineup would look like for this year's RH.

Predictions:

Team N: Kato Yuka, Ishida Yumi, Kishino Rika, Yamamoto Sayaka
    Team M: Okita Ayaka, Matsumura Megumi
    Team BII: Kurokawa Hazuki, Kusaka Konomi, Kinoshita Haruna

4. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Wow I wish they make it, if not sayanee will have a heavy pressure, become center because her own group can not sell out the seat and she is.the captain and the 1st gen
    Bit I believe in this new gen

5. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Kanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    Well, they're struggling to sell out RH with Sayaka. Maybe they should backtrack on their stipulations.

6. Timmeon

Timmeon Kenkyuusei

I suspect they knew that on the weekdays they would be in trouble, with Sayaka or without. The funny thing is that they desperately need to sell out the concerts now because of their created narrative (especially the 26th but it wouldn't look good for the 25th either). They calculated that with this "New NMB"-approach they would get enough people hyped up to come out. I think they already planned for a non-Sayaka center because they know their ass is on flames with Milky's graduation and they need to push the hell out of "next gen" now.
    If the concert doesn't sell out, their so cunning plan will backfire and everyone will either say NMB is done or NMB without Sayaka is done. (Which is pretty much the same, tbh.) And on top we get a Sayaka center for the next single, which is the last thing at the current time we need or can afford.

And I won't even start to mention what possible impact that will have on our 6 hopefuls who finally got really into gear.

Am I negative? Yes, like always. ;)

7. Mey

Mey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shibuya Nagisa
    Whoever get the center position is lucky , even milky and nana the past top 3 has too graduate first to be a single center ( except sayaka of course )

8. RedBug

RedBug Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    ^ Shame to management, they put too much effort on pushing Sayaka, and now they go crazy pushing other face when Sayaka is on her peak (which is because the super push).

If only they do things like HKT.

9. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Kanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    There's also no one in HKT that's as figuratively and in some ways literally unattainable as Sayaka. There wasn't a 2nd gen when they debuted either and the second gen super push that could today be a force within the group didn't want it. It's not like Miru and Fuu were prepared to be front girls when they joined. One was too bratty, the other was too passive.

While I think the group can function just fine without Sayaka, she's still a blessing and a curse for NMB because no matter who's becoming center, she's not as good at dancing (Ririka), singing (Shuu), variety (Yuuri), personality (Fuu), leadership (Nagi), or overall performance (Miru) as Sayaka. This whole concept just draws attention to that fact instead of allowing the future of NMB to be weighed on the strengths and weaknesses of the numerous capable girls that are in the group. Struggling to sell out the adjacent concerts that have Sayaka in them is just a bad look with that in mind.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

Sayaka has become so big that it would be absurd to pretend anyone else can be the face of NMB. As @satchan said, Sayaka is pretty much the perfect idol because she is ace/center/captain of NMB and her mere presence causes people to take notice. Just today, there was an event in Osaka for the Rugby World Cup attended by the Osaka Prefecture Governor, Osaka Mayor and a bunch of comedians like Kendo Kobayashi and even Fukumoto Aina. Sayaka was also a guest and the place was PACKED with Sayaka fans, so much so that the governor commented something like "I'd like to say I'm happy that there are so many Rugby fans who have come here today but I know they are all here for Ms. Yamamoto"

There was an interview with Yuuri and Riripon in Bubuka (there are 2 of them, both are must reads) where they were asked about "replacing" Milky and they had a really good answer. There is no need to replace Milky, as there is no need to replace Sayaka. To go down that road is to invite comparisons where you will never be the winner of. Its better to just focus on the members that you do have instead of the members you don't and to create a new NMB from there.

11. ikhsan4488

ikhsan4488 Kenkyuusei

the setlist from 235 - 61 already announced at niconico (i don't now if that's the real setlist or not). now the question.. are they just gonna perform it from 50 to 1?

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

No, there are 3 RH concerts. The first one, they will choose 30-ish songs from the list between ranks 235-61 and perform them. The last 2 concerts will have 30 songs each from 60-1.

13. sorasan

sorasan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Will Momoka be singing out the NMB Overture ? hehehehe

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Kenkyuusei

Apparently yeah. They announced that Momoka will be performing the NMB overture, Riripon will perform her solo song and Keicchi will announce the result of the online S/M quiz she took lol.

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    TheForestFuller
    Really very surprised no one put up Day 1's setlist.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Today is Itsu made Yamamoto Sayaka ni Tayoru no Ka? Concert.

16. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takei Sara
    From what I've seen in Twitter, the no-Sayanee concert was a failure. As Sayanee is the NMB48 16th single center.

17. moonlit

moonlit Kenkyuusei

I am so disappointed ~___~; I dunno, I really didn't think they'd fail?

18. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Can not mngmnt lied?

19. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Kenkyuusei

The empty seat is (Rumored) around 3 digit mark.
    Can we blame ourselves?

20. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Honda Hitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Maybe management lied about it. Who knows?