1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Album NMB48's 1st Album [Teppen Tottande!] 13/02/27

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 24, 2012.

1. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    among the new song in the album, The team BII is my fav. listening to the song makes me in good mood :music:

2. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Just voted for RH 2013 and ended with voting Kitagawa Kenji because Yui's in there and it's a great song. Only if I had 2 copies of type B then I would giving Kesshou the other vote.

3. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [dm]xyghu0[/dm]

Aidol has recently released the full pv subbed of Teppen Tottande. I am not super into NMB48, so i only watched it 1 hour ago.

I was really impressed by how it was directed. It was really like a movie, and Yui really stand out of the basket during the PV. She really turned into a beauty, and i am really happy her senbatsu position in NMB will help her grow in popularity for the next senbatsu.

Sayaka of course did a really good job, even though she was a bit expressionless when she was supposed to be "angry". But I forgive her, she is my NMB favourite after all.

The real surprise was fuuko yagura. Not about her acting, but i didn't know they were such beautiful member in NMB. Her eyes are dazzling.

Overall, it was a flawless PV. I really liked it.

4. thrillho

thrillho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    ^
    Just watched this. One of the coolest drama PVs in the entire 48 history. Great acting, great story. Namba looks like a really cool city, makes me want to visit. Anyone knows who are the other actors (esp the 'uncle' and the main bad guy) ?

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I had my First Press Type B sitting in my room this whole time and I didn't get to vote because I totally forgot voting ended at March 31st, 3 pm. -__- What a waste. :wall:

6. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    NMB's album finally crossed the 400k mark as of this week, they sold 11,003 copies this week, ranked 7 on Oricon and now to a total of 408,656 copies sold, congrats :inlove:

7. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

What is so different from HA! of AKB and HA! of NMB in the album?
    Just got the album and I can barely tell the difference, Help! [worried]

8. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    There is no difference. It's the same song.

Also, NMB's Teppen Tottande is the highest selling Japanese album of the first half of 2013. Second female group since Pink Lady to do it as well. Congrats to NMB.

9. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    ^ Since Pink Lady ? Wow ! Congratulations NMB !
    I'm really happy to see how successful they are, they're growing fast.

10. Reita

Reita Kenkyuusei

I see! and...

Congratulations NMB48!!! [clap]
    They are catching up or should I say they already caught up [hehe]

11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Over 400,000 copies...congratulations to them! Usually it's male acts, but I don't see any Johnny's bringing the big guns this first half...maybe it will during the second half (could be ARASHI as well), but sure a good time to celebrate while it lasts! Something that AKB48 themselves from Tokyo couldn't do... I'm quite surprised...

12. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    ^yeah they are still leading top spot in album oricon charts first half this yr. B'z album 1st wk sales are just below 400k.

13. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I love this whole album, I never really paid much attention to NMB before... Jungle Gym might be one of my fave 48 songs and I can now play it almost perfectly on guitar, so I'm pretty happy about that - love you sayanee <3

14. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

It's one of my fave songs too!!! How did you learn how to play it? I'm just a beginner at the guitar but ever since I saw Sayaka play it, I've always wanted to learn it!

15. pacmanamcap

pacmanamcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imamuramaria
    Maybe a little late, but I just got Type B this week and watched the movie.
    That totally explains why Takeuchi Riki (uncle from the fishing boat) appeared on 2012 Kohaku wiith 48g.