1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio NMB48's Geinin!!!3 (07/05/2014 START)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by Smilodon, Jun 21, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I'd honestly rather a NaniNade 2 but I wouldn't mind a Geinin 4 with a bit more budget and no movie tieup.

2. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Yeah a Geinin 4 might work without being chained to a movie. Though I hope the series doesn't go by years since it would mean the girls would be held back in high school [hehe]

3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The setting for this season is that Nana's already been held back. It'd be awful if she had to do another year :hehe:

4. satchan

satchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kadowakikanako
    Twitter:
    tsurisaturday
    I wouldn't mind moving past Geinin!, honestly. For the most part, Geinin!!! 3 felt like a motor for the movie than its own show, and the setup of the show this season was clunky anyway. There was a lot I enjoyed, but the bungee jumping really wore me down for some reason. I'd rather not have a Geinin! than make detours in making Geinin! needlessly less Geinin!. There really wasn't anything but the outfits this season that couldn't be translated to something like Naniwa Nadeshiko 2 anyway.

5. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ I'm going to agree. SKE changed their tune from Magical Radio to Ebi Show. Ebi Show is really good. NMB needs to get inventive.

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Except for the frequent advertising for the movie, I thought Geinin was good, but the organization of the show was a bit hectic. Like, instead of making so many frequent cuts, it would've been cool if it was just one straight show or something like that.

The concept is really neat; idols learning how to be funny, and I liked learning both about comedy and about some of those comedians. It just felt really rushed, that we didn't spend enough time with each comedian. It'd be cool if they just dropped the setting and the outfits and the story and just made it about learning comedy.

Kinda disappointed with the last episode, didn't feel like it ended with a bang. But I loved Nana in it, definitely my favorite one throughout the season.

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Something has to be said about ending the show with Nana. She really is the heart and soul of NMB. SayaMilky might be more popular but NMB is NMB because of the Osaka no Obasan.

8. Raizy

Raizy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xujiaqi
    well...i guess the geinin 3 has ended....that has made me somewhat sad honestly. but they must renew the show, yeah? as far as i know, it's one of nmb's staples.

9. constellar

constellar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    Yeah. Hope they will bring the short skits aspect back though. Personally, I liked the banter and the characters created durin the short skits.

This season's has a little too much focus on the movie though, IMHO.

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Not exactly. It's more dependent on what producer Mori feels like doing next, which could be a show for any of the sister groups. It's also a Tokyo show so not really something Yoshimoto has full control over.

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Mori-P's new project has been confirmed to be Nogibingo 3, so he's continuing the pattern of having the new season coincide with the previous season's DVD release date (as I expected :twisted:)

This means the earliest we'll see Geinin 4 is Feb 2015.

12. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

If he's working on N46, then I presume we'll see something with HKT soon after if not simultaneously (as Geinin and EbiShow were).

13. Rika

Rika Kenkyuusei

Is there no geinin 4?

14. Stolichnaya Vodka

Stolichnaya Vodka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Miyuki
    Nope and probably never will be now that all the main characters have graduated. :(

15. juguete

juguete Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Just the stupid people hate Muramoto san