1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

NOGI FAN SURVEY: Senbatsu Member & CENTER...(CLOSED)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by NyanNyan's Pet, Mar 23, 2016.

?

Who do you want to Center at least once for the next 5 singles

Poll closed Mar 28, 2016.
  1. Itō Marika

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Inoue Sayuri

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. Etō Misa

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  4. Saitō Asuka

10 vote(s)
    41.7%
  5. Saitō Yūri

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  6. Sakurai Reika

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  7. Nakada Kana

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  8. Nakamoto Himeka

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  9. Hoshino Minami

6 vote(s)
    25.0%
  10. Wakatsuki Yumi

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I'm a little intrigued actually on how many response this will receive. And there might already be a similar thread about this. Hopefully we can gather as many input as possible. So, what is this all about? Let me throw in some figures and a few trivia if you don't mind before we proceed, some of which you may already know. Note that various sources were used to gather these information so 101% accuracy is not guaranteed.
    • Out of the total 51 members (including graduates & Kennin) in the past 14 singles , 6 members have Centered, 3 of those only once, 17 members managed to enter Fukujin at least once, none among the graduates did (incl. Nagashima Seira) except for 1 if you count Kennin member Matsui Rena. Among 2nd Gen only 4 managed to enter Senbatsu so far: Hori Miona six time, Kitano Hinako, Sagara Iori & Shinuchi Mai only once.
    • Ikoma Rina holds the most number of Center Position at 6, followed by Nishino Nanase with 4, Shiraishi Mai with 2 (Naachan+Maiyan W Center 13th Single), Hori Miona, Ikuta Erika, and Fukugawa Mai with 1 each. Note that 3 Center set-up were not counted, only the 1 true Center was (Ikoma & Hori)
    • Only 2 members have a perfect 14 Fukujin: Shiraishi Mai & Hashimoto Nanami.
    • There are only 5 other members with a perfect 14 Senbatsu appearance: Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika, Nishino Nanase, Takayama Kazumi & Matsumura Sayuri. This is followed by Ikuta Erika (13) who skipped 9th Single and Akimoto Manatsu (11) who joined only during the 4th single.
    • Among active members, Saito Chiharu was the last 1st Gen to enter Senbatsu (10th Single). She was even overtaken by 2nd Gen members Hori Miona (7th Single), Kitano Hinako (8th Single) and Kennin member Matsui Rena (9th Single).
    • Ito Marika & Nakamoto Himeka have the most Center position among Under Members, both with 3. Both of them were never included in Fukujin even once. This is followed by Hori Miona with 2, who thus far is the only member, 1st or 2nd Gen to Center Senbatsu and Under Member.
    • Among active members from 1st Gen, 5 were Senbatsu only once, Nakamoto Himeka, Kawago Hina, Saito Chiharu, Higuchi Hina & Wada Maaya. Among 2nd Gen, 7 out of 11 are still without any Senbatsu appearance.
    With those figures our main business here is to list "YOUR" own Senbatsu members and the Center of your liking (see above poll). Who do you want to support? Who do you think deserve a push. Choose among active members at least 16 but not more than 18. This is your fantasy list so please put in any the name you want, include all the 2nd Gen if you like, remove all the previous Centers if needed, drop all top members, mix them both, assemble them the way you want. I just created a separate poll for this so, kindly . . .

FOR YOUR CHOSEN SENBATSU MEMBERS
    SEE LINK BELOW TO CAST YOUR VOTE !!!
    :3rd::2nd::1st:

<noscript><a href="http://polldaddy.com/poll/9360914/">CHOOSE YOUR NEXT SENBATSU MEMBER</a></noscript>

Who's your future Center. Your Senbatsu list might not include any of the ten names on the above poll. My apology if that's the case. Process of i
    nclusion and elimination were done to have a good balance of options. Even so, you can still vote for whoever you think is the most likely future Center. We are limited to only 10 options and here are the category why these are the chosen ones:
    • All previous Centers are not included but note that the 3 Center formation were not considered here (e.g. case of 1st 7 Singles)
    • No Second Gen members were included. I still want it to be as close to reality as possible.
    • Members who were chosen Senbatsu in less than haft of Nogizaka singles were removed but, those who Center Under Members are given consideration (e.g. Saito Yuri, Nakada Kana, Nakamoto Himeka)
    Akimoto, Hashimoto, Sakurai, Hoshino, Matsumura, Takayama and Wakatsuki were still in the conversation but only 3 slots left after the above selection.
    • Among 7 of them, those with perfect Senbatsu appearance were removed: Hoshino & Wakatsuki now included, one more slot left.
    • Among the other five members, I pick team Captain Sakurai over Akimoto (hiatus during 1st 3 Singles but regular Senbastu since 4th Single). I just want to see how Captain does. Plus, I don't know if anyone will vote for Mannatan. Nanamin, Ringosama & Kazumin are obvious and easy votes so I apologize if they were not included. It's almost certain they will Center anytime soon. And it will be boring once they pile up the votes.
    I want this to be as open as possible so imagine the next 5 Singles when you do the voting. If the member of your choice is not included, you can still pick other name/s. You can select max of 3 since we are looking at the next 5 singles and highly possible you have multiple names in mind. This way we can see who's most popular among the choices. You can still change your vote anytime you want. Hope to see your Senbatsu list and we'll see how the voting goes. You can give your comments so that we can also have a healthy conversation. I hope this thread doesn't overlap others. If MOD find this thread unnecessary, you have my permission to shut it down. Just give me a notice to close it. Hopefully not...

So that's it guys, I'll check it out from time to time, see how far it goes.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  2. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    The thread is absolutely fine so don worry bout it getting shut down ^ ^

It is a bit long tho, so I imagine it'll take time to response to lol

Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Last edited: Mar 28, 2016