TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Well apparently nogibingo aired first this week, so thats good for Nogizaka.
    Anyone have links to view them online. Or know a site.

2. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    NOGIBINGO! EP 02

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgxMTY4MjA4.html[/youku]

I don't know that much about Nogizaki46. This show is helping me learn more about them.

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I feel I should develop a Nogi oshimen. Until some subs come out, it'll probably be a revolving door. But for now, I'm into Captain Sakurai. She reminds me of Emily Rossum.

Next week it looks like they're going to do Muchaburi Dodgeball!

4. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

Other link for this week ep
    http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=S34R96DXMMAS

Probably will continue to upload this since it seem interesting. HKT for this week is also uploaded too
    IDK about the AKBINGO ripped off segments tho....... :wtf: It's funny but I kinda want them to do their own thing or it would just be AKBINGO but with different girls :\
    But will still watch it for Ikoma so w/e :^^;:

5. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Ikoma hits Maiyan's ehem....her chest. I died. :cute:

They should make their own set other than using AKB's original. It would be nice if it's in color violet theme. Anyway, using the Nogidoko is another option. :awesome:

6. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Yeah it looks cheap in the first place, but i think they took AKBingo! studio because they are using the same stuff like the wheat pool and the bridge to recreate the same segment that made AKbingo! popular.

It's the recipe of success. Nogizaka46 is clearly copying Akbingo! and i understand people would criticize Nogizaka for their lack of creativity, but on the other hand, it's still segments that are very entertaining to watch, and also the members like Sayuringo and Maiyan really gives a different flavor in the game, and that's this little thing that, im sure, will make Nogibingo! popular.

They are already first this week, and looking objectively wise the interest of both episode, Nogibingo! still win finger in the nose. HKT tonkotsu gakuin still miss funny part while Nogibingo is bringing a faster pace.

Special props to Ikoma rina that i think is very very funny. I like her unique voice.
    And they are all so pretty. (maiyan <3 )

7. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Nice discussion going on. :)
    Here's my personal thought:

Tbh I think NTV is just trying to cut cost by going with AKBingo's studio. :^^;:
    Like many of you, I do prefer something more original; maybe at least a different studio & some original content. However, I have to say I quite enjoyed the second episode lol (altho not so much the first ep). I don't mind them using some previously done segments, since ultimately there are only so much ideas that can be come up with, & some segments are bound to be reused. Maybe adding something original, something representative of Ngzk can make things even better.

Frankly speaking, I didn't liked the cream-pie segment quite much. I felt like that's not something representative of Ngzk. However, I also noticed many do enjoy this, including many people that are not Ngzk fans. So I think its fair to say this show is going to bring in some interest from non-fans, & I should be receptive of that. It helps that I quite enjoyed the 2nd ep too lol.

All in all tho, I would prefer a pre-existing but well-received segment over a new original but less-impressive program (& sry but yes by this I am referring to HKT's program). HKT's magically-themed program seems less entertaining to me than either their other show (e.g. Odekake) or NOGIBINGO. It feels to me like HKT's potential is under-utilized imo. So in view of this, I guess comparatively speaking NOGIBINGO is not a bad idea, altho I do still wish for something more original. Also, looking at both programs' second episode, I think Ngzk will win again.

As for the program itself, the Ikuchan x Reika moment was the highlight for me in the 1st episode. :inlove:
    Also quite liked the Maiyan & Nanamin moment before the surprises lol.

The 2nd episode is filled with great moments! [party]
    Everyone did well in the contest imo, & there were some Unders presented too! (Altho I would much prefer it if they get to do something lol) Minami also did quite well, & might have been more memorable in this single episode of NOGIBINGO! than she was in all of her Doko appearance combine~ All in all, I quite liked this episode.

Enough of me speaking tho lol. Here's an English-subbed video of NOGIBINGO! 1st ep~ [party]
    [dm]x11rlx8[/dm]
    Credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html

8. edo220

edo220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's just a matter of time to push NGZ into variety show other than Nogidoko?. Seems like NGZ has a different feeling when I'm watching them on the same show as AKB did but for me it's kinda something new. Especially when Maiyan moment. <3

Oh yeah...and they did it in the right moment when their 6th single released along with all-new NOGIBingo!. Honestly, it surprises me to see Maiyan <3 to be the center for this single. Even though we have knew them from the beginning but still this is the only single that grows on me even more. :cute:

9. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    At first I didn't like he idea of copying AKBingo at all but since Nogi46 didn't have major show other than NogiDoko anyway so I think it's still better to have something extra, rather than nothing, despite the lack of originality.

So far the show is good, mostly because it has Nogi46 though. Otherwise I'm not sure if people still enjoy it much as they've probably fed up with idol variety show which is virtually everywhere nowadays (in Japan). None the less, Nogi46 does create a different atmosphere, they can keep their gentle and kind image even when facing somewhat rough situation. I know I'm going to enjoy this show, however just as rust has said some segments may not fit Nogi46 characteristic and possibly spoil the show (like Sayuringo found the cream prank was quite abusive in the 1st episode?) Anyway, it still does more good than harm so I'm glad they got it.

10. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Interesting show. Maybe I'm used to all the contradictory stuff they do as akb's 'rival', but I didn't see any problem with them using the same akbingo studio and name. I mean, it's all on purpose and it's part of the show concept. Even if they use some characteristic akbingo segment in the future, for example shoujiki shogi, it will still feel completely different because the unique members nogizaka have.

The first episode was just a introduction to the show but the girl's reactions made my day.. and Maiyan kissing act lol. Ijiri as host is good, he's already familiar with them and he's conducting the show very well. From what I saw until now I expect this show improving in a fast pace.

As for start knowing the nogi girls, I think nogidoko is a better choice. The different segments and the bananaman conducting the show draw better all the girl's potentials. The nogibingo bring a different side of them, which I don't know if I would enjoy as I'm now if I didn't knew them well before.

------

Some random ep2 thoughts:

- Kinda unfair Kazumi vs Sayurin battle. Kazumi with her kendo skills can easily beat her. Funny her fast change of expression after the music stopped and the nonstop attack afterwards :D :D

- Sayurin choosing the toy gun lol.. and Maiyan disarming her in seconds hahaha epic

- I love the Maiyan/Sayurin pair but nowadays I'm all for a Maiyan/Ikoma. These two are awesome together, either supporting each other or just playing around. Note their 'friendship' moment in the end of the first battle [hehe] [hehe]

..and Maiyan expression after Ikoma hit her chest <3

:lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Hahaha this episode had some good moments. Especially Maiyan pulling Ikomachan into the powder XD
    I liked Sayurin's 'burglar antennae' that Kazumin made her do, and holy shit is Kazumin brutal with that foam noodle! I was like "stop, stop, have mercy!" XD

I was surprised that Nogibingo was chosen as best last week though. I thought for sure it would be HKT. I think HKT's show was a little more boring this time vs last time (prob because of the guest) and Nogibingo was more interesting, so that doesn't bode well for HKT - but then again, the judges might have bias or personal preferences or something so I guess we'll see.

12. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

After watching 2 episode of Nogizaka VS HKT, I found Nogibingo is way much funnier.
    I just found it hilarious when Nishino did the 1st attack on Hoshino on episode 2.
    It just unthinkable thing to happen on nogidoko.

Personally, I still prefer nogidoko, it is more informative and entertaining.
    But the downside is, you have to have vast knowledge of Japan in a whole, from culture, history, politics up to their habits and entertainment.
    It is a good show to learn about Japan in a fun way.

For HKT's, I do feel that the concept is the same with "Sashiko no kuseni" but with no Tsuchiya.
    Overall, HKT's really depend on the guest.
    But with no Tsuchiya, Sasshi has to work hard to bring the best of HKT on that show.
    For 1st episode, Dachou Club (Ostrich Club), is Sasshi' senior at Ota production.
    I just dont get their jokes^^ (purely my preferences)
    For 2nd episode, Korokke (croquet), is famous for his mimicry with face expression.

13. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

You can read the judge's thoughts behind the decision to pick Nogizaka over HKT on the programme's site here - probably gonna be on this page every week. I haven't actually watched a lot of this yet but to sum up his opinions:

The reason why he chose Nogizaka over HKT:
    Everyone's character was well introduced; the members went all out and left a good impression; they handled Ijiri's creep character well; the power of the cream bazooka was memorable; the gap of girls with an innocent image getting cream sprayed over could be thought of as funny [I'm not making this last part up]

The reason why he didn't choose HKT:
    While he believes a lot of people probably thought HKT's programme was funnier, he thinks that the biggest contributor to this were Dachou Club and Sashihara, not the actual members; not every member's individual character was introduced; he does think it was good though

14. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Hmm, guess it's just chalked up to personal preference, but he made some valid points. I thought Sakuratan did very well in the first episode though with Dachou Club. Her take on their gags was pretty good, and she took Murashige's "Mentaiko!" gag but made it funny.

Personally, aside from Hashimoto's hand dryer monomane in the first episode, I thought it was mostly boring. Just waiting the whole time for the girls to close their eyes and pucker up. They could've done more with this intro episode, just speed up this creaming footage to mostly VTR.

15. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

...that sound kinda wrong.. :wtf: :^^;:

16. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^Thanks csidni for posting that link to the judge's reasoning! :)

In addition to his reasoning, there's a lot of other info like Q&A too! I like the fact they have to explain their choice, I think it somewhat restrain judges from making decisions just becuz they like a group better lol.

Anyways, here's a few things I think he said that methink are of interest! It seems like one of the question ask him to choose an oshimen based on the show & he chose Maiyan! However he also said he rly like Nanamin too, & that if he is going to draw a manga for these two, he will made the duo characters with supernatural abilities, who will work together to fight against monsters & threats lol. In case you are wonder, yes he is a manga artist & a writer too it seems.

If he's rly going to draw a manga based on those two, he have my full support! [rock]
    If all goes well it might get a TV adaption, & they can ask Maiyan & Nanamin to act themselve. :XD:

I guess this also make Nanamin's recent opportunities more understandable too. It seems like Nanamin have an aura that attract producer/director/writer type of people. I'm glad for her~

The link again for the reasoning & word by the judge, Egawa Tatsuya (江川達也)!

17. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Guys nice to meet you all!!I'am a newbie in Nogi forum so i want to say "Yoroshiku Onegaishiimasu" :^^;: :^^;:
    Excuse me i want to ask a question: If i'm not wrong I did not see Hoshino Minami in "Surprise Cream Party" on episode 1 Nogibingo!Did she escape from the "Cream Surprise"??? [think] [think] [think]

18. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

Hoshimina was beside Nakada Kana, around 14 minutes in the video

19. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Welcome banzaiwota! [party]
    ramenrider alrdy answered you question (thanks for helping out~), but if you are interested, here's two screencap of the exact moments (screencap #1, screencap #2.) Also here's a gif if you are interested.

If you like Hoshimina, I think you will quite enjoy the 2nd episode. :)

Speaking of which, I have uploaded NOGIBINGO! episode #2 with English subtitle ~ [party]
    [dm]x11vhfw[/dm]

Like before, credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html

20. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    To: rust,ramenrider..OK thanks for your "KINDNESS"!!!!Pleased to meet you all!!! [hi] [hi] [hi] :^^;: