TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Watanabe Miyuki as a guest for the next nogibingo! episode?

It's getting better and better!!

2. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

Errrr... Personally, I hope Nogizaka46 completely cut their relationship with 48 family, especially for TV Show.
    Its not that I dont like 48... I just feel that, you know, complicated.
    Announced as 48's rival but still use 48 to built up their popularity...

NOGIBINGO is a good show, just because this show can bring out their new possibilities.
    Like, their mic performance^^

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Actually, it's a bit more insulting to be AKB's official rival, use AKB's shows to build awareness, and yet particularly compete against HKT.

Chances are, at the end of the trial period, both HKT and NGZ will get their own shows on NTV. I'd say HKT is built to win this because it's an "original" ( :^^;: ) program, though like I said it won't matter.

4. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I agree with this sentiment, & I think many Ngzk fans actually share this too, altho there are many that desire more interaction with the 48 groups also. I actually even prefer the "official rival" thing be dropped, since its a still a way of using 48 to build popularity. I think the rationale for Nogi-fans whom desire less of this connection is that Ngzk feels like a group independent of 48, with unique differences & characters, & that the desire is for this uniqueness to be maintained.

5. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Soory may i join this conversation??Maybe we must understanding about the term "official rival"
    is this mean not the real "rival" but "officially rival" what this mean a "mutualism symbiosys" between 48 and
    46 group??
    So in the future i think they must support each other in "Unique Way" for the good thing for 'both" of them..
    Also we must knowing the fact about both of them is the real masterpiece from Aki-P lol!!! [hehe] [hehe]

6. wahoho

wahoho Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiromamiru
    Yesterday, Nogibingo again won the earlier time slot. I forgot the reason of the judge but IMO it was pretty obvious that Nogibingo will win.

It was also a fun episode yesterday, although not as enjoyable as last week's IMO. Was happy to see Ikuchan in action. But no hoshimina in this week's episode :(

I'm still hoping they will let the not so famous members to join the games

7. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I think the reason is because he's a Nogizaka fan, lol.

I liked this week's episode more than last week's. But overall I still give the edge to HKT's show. It's the more "original" show and might continue if they win. It sounds like most of the folks who don't like it is because they're unfamiliar with the comedians/tarentos. If Nogizaka wins, they won't get to keep the NogiBINGO name. And if it becomes something like AKBINGO, well they're not fooling anyone as most fans will always know it's really just copying AKBINGO again.

Generally I don't like idols who always talk about how cute they are (i.e. Momoko of Berryz Kobo and Michishige of Momu). But I kinda like Matsumura, I think she just does it in a tongue-in-cheek kinda way which makes it ok.

And is Miyuki really going to appear on NogiBINGO? They're already borrowing the name, do they need to borrow members as well? :awesome:

8. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@Mayuyusuki

No, at that site, the judge said that he know little to none of idols.
    But yes, he did stating that he like a girl like Matsumura Sayuri, I think thats the deciding factor.

FYI, I do know Japanese Talents and Comedians a lot.
    When I saw HKT with Croquette last week, I feel that Nogizaka46 will lose,
    but when I did watch that episode, it is boring...
    It just... HKT lose their charm if they are paired with comedians/talents that have unique skill...
    But, when I watched yesterday's episode, I did find it enjoyable^^

Maybe, they will win the battle this week...

9. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    I agree with you on this. Drop the "official rival" thing and allow Nogi to join AKB as a sister group. I see another possible scenario where Nogi keeps the "rival" aspect, but cuts themselves off completely from 48 sister group related things. In this scenario, though, I think Aki-p would need to make more 46 sister groups to compete with AKB, which seems doubtful.

10. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Good day banzaiwota~ :)
    Of course you can join the conversation! :)
    I can see what you mean, & certainly a special relationship between Ngzk & the 48 groups can indeed be mutually beneficial. As the way things currently are, I consider Ngzk a distant cousin, since it is certainly not as connected as a sister group, but there exist some connections.

I do suppose if there is a way for the two groups to support each other with mutual benefit, I can't say I'm against it. However, I still wish that Ngzk can have a way to grow by itself, & to exert it independent characteristics. If collaboration can maintain that it will be great.

From what I know, Maiyan & Ikoma don't seems to like the "official rival" designation too, based on this Natalie interview. I guess within Ngzk, some members feel the same way as some fans do too.

Good day Mayuyusuki! :)
    I appreciate original content too, & would very much like Ngzk to get an original program instead of a copied one. However, being an original content does not guarantee a show to be more entertaining methink. So even tho I prefer having original contents over copied ones, I don't find HKT's show more entertaining than NogiBingo.

Nor do I think familiarity with the comedians/tarentos plays a role. If the format is working out, I think a show can be great even if the viewers have no idea who the comedians/tarentos are. If the format is not panning out, even an audiences that know the comedians/tarentos since it inception might not find it entertaining.

I don't think the result will determine whether the program get to be prolonged. Even if it do, I'd much prefer the NogiBingo name not be continued anyways lol. I think most Nogi-fans would prefer an original program too.

Regarding Milky, I don't think you need to worry lol. If I'm reading her Google+ post correctly, she just happened to passed by the NogiBingo studio when it was filming. Milky was on a job for another program it seems.

The official page is updated with the reasoning for the result by judge Masuda Sebastian! That's a nice name btw lol. A rough summary translations based on what I heard...

Sebastian's reasoning for choosing Ngzk over HKT was that during the segment where the members have to criticize each other, he felt that some truth was being spoken, & that one can get a sense of the relationship between the members within the group.

Sebastian also mentioned Haruppi & Sayuri. For Haruppi, he said that when he spoke to her regarding her speaking, he suggested that she go try kareoke. While the result wasn't a success, he thought she was rly cute while doing so. Sebatian said that being unable to speak fluently might be a weapon rather than a flaw too lol.

As for Sayurin, simply speaking Sebastian not only find her cute, but feel that he gives off a little devil feel lol. He also like how she can react to the change in situations.

11. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Ok good reply and somehow it is opening my perception about this thanks guys!! :^^;: :^^;: :^^;:
    Btw anyone knew when nogibingo episode 3 will be aired??? [wonder] [wonder]

12. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

;)
    [youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTgzODY2NzMy.html[/youku]

13. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    Wow thanks Zen03 for your upload!!"Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu"!!!!!! [clap] [clap] [clap]

14. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

@ rust and rustyhand, I'm against corrosion :lol:

But seriously, I think that with NogiBINGO, it's such an easier show to understand that it's not particularly dependant on an MC or a guest.

Regarding Sebastian's reasoning, it's kind of ridiculous. NogiBINGO's focus is on the girls, HKT's is balanced with the guest. Next thing you know he's going to say he prefers games over interviewing guests. It's the nature of the show!

I enjoy both shows, but I'd be happy with a completely new show format for whoever wins. In the Tonkotsu Mahou thread, Smilodon makes a good point: What's the purpose of the magic premise? The only time they use magic is in the beginning for a small gag, and to cut away to new scenes.

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Another great episode. The "guess what" part with Sayuringo was evil.

But something is bothering me with incoherence :

-there's a part that featuring shiraishi mai and Ikoma rina, when Ikoma is tearing apart and Maiyan is keeping her cool. But i thought she was scared of dark??

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTN3IWWiHQg[/yt]

maybe it was scripted.

PS : this hospital is known for being the scariest haunted house of Japan and Maiyan was clearly not faking it.

16. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@Mayuyusuki

I do agree with you about NOGIBINGO is easier to understand.
    But, MC also plays an important rule here, just try to replace Ijiri with someone like Matayoshi from Peace...
    It wont have the same nuance^^

IMO, both of the show is focusing on the girls, I like HKT48 too.
    But 2 out of 3 of TONKOTSU is... boring...
    FYI, episode 1 guest is Dachou Club, Sasshi's senior.
    episode 2 guest is Croquette, famous for his mimicking skill.
    episode 3 guest is Dewi Fujin, wife of 1st president of Indonesia(one of many though^^)

I just feel Sasshi is focusing on herself, rather on other HKT48 members.

and, FYI me and rust is different person^^

17. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ I know you and rust are two different people, that's why I said "and". You both replied to me with similar responses, so I answered back to you both simultaneously rather than repeating my response to individual quotes.

And I know who each of the 3 guests were on HKT's show were. I've been watching variety tv shows for years. I never said I didn't know who they were.

A MC on NogiBINGO is important, but can be done without. AKB Nemousu essentially doesn't have a MC (everything is VTR) and the girls can get by doing the show by themselves. You don't need a particularly talented MC to do this show. You could change Ijiri with someone like Ayabe from Peace and there would be a nuance. Of all geinin, you throw out Matayoshi? He's the one who needs a MC cause he can't do anything alone or even speak :XD:

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Started watching this show from Rust comment in other thread. Thanks Rustyhand for translating and uploading the show. Really appreciate it.

19. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Hmm, an okay episode this week. So far, the show seems to be really focusing on the early episodes of AKBINGO, but that's okay because we have at least 8 more to go to span AKBINGO's history.

I think the girls were much weaker at staying on the slide compared to their "rival" counterparts. I mean, Ikoma did cheat by holding onto the under rail. And other girls followed suit :fp:

No preview for next week? I expect NGZ to start second.

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^Why is that considered cheating to you atleast?