1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Mmm, just some personal opinion,

i feel, whether its cheating or not, it doesnt really matter does it o_O
    because of ikoma-chan's "cheating" we got to see quite a funny segment between maiyan & ikoma-chan :D

Isnt that what variery shows (or tv shows in general) is about?
    To capture the attention & make it interesting for the viewers, in this case it cracked me up quite abit, especially at the end part where it was a re-enactment of nogidoko ep2 where maiyan pulled ikoma-chan into the flour :D

[Side Note]: Anyone noticed at the end part Ikoma-chan was covered in the ink which supposedly only nakada & nanamin got into? :eek: wonder what happened haha

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the uploads and sub. Sayurin was the star of the show. :lol:

3. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^New episodes subbed just in time~ :)

[dm]x12950q[/dm]

Credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html
    Playlist of all the NogiBingo episode thus far, in chronological order~ http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2q ... subtitle/1

Also lot of discussions going on!
    About Maiyan being calm & Ikoma not so, I'm guessing it just that Maiyan is not as scared of the dark/haunted house compared to Ikoma. The haunted hospital is much more scarier than that dark Nogibingo place methink, & she also got Ikoma there while she was more alone in the hospital.

Also, congratz to HKT for their first win. [clap]
    I suppose a more even scores will make it more competitive & exciting lol. As always, the judge's reasoning for determining the winner is on their official web. The judge this time around is a prominent author by the name of Nishimura Kenta. Hopefully I can get a idea as to what was his reasoning soon, & post it here!

4. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Haha, why is it my personal opinion that they cheated? The top slide is slippery, that's why the side rails of the slide are rounded. It was purposely designed so you wouldn't be able to use a proper firm grip. Grabbing the underbody of the slide gave them grip. Isn't this fact rather than opinion?

Nope, it doesn't matter one bit that they cheated. It's not like the producers are going to stop the segment and force them to drop. Ijiri is being nice, I think Bad Boys would've made them change their grip unless they did something really funny (this is an opinion). I'm not against them cheating because by definition they gained an unfair advantage. I'm against them cheating because we were deprived of the awkward positioning required to stay on something so slippery :lol:

And thanks rust for posting the subs to the 3rd episode!

5. Jun

Jun Kenkyuusei

Oh Kanarin~ She just landed safely but for the sake of the show she jumped herself in the ink :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one.

I liked that they bring back footage with Ijiri and the nogi girls on the backstage. This should be in all episodes, such as HKT's show have that magical thing before the talk. It's much better than start straight into the games.

I noticed too. Too bad they cut this part. :D

6. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Nogibingo ep. 4 subs is out! [party]
    Below is my upload~
    [dm]x12i1q5[/dm]
    Credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html
    Playlist of all the NogiBingo episode thus far, in chronological order~ http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2q ... subtitle/1

As for the above convo, I wouldn't consider that cheating since I don't think there's actually a set of rules that forbids one from hanging on to the railing, altho I can certainly understand that it is not something ppl foresees lol. I guess whether it is considered so or not is not consequential tho.

On the episode itself, don't quite like what Ijiri did to Sayurin's clothing. [worried]
    Otherwise it wasn't too bad I suppose. One thing I'm glad is that Ngzk Unders are getting a lot more opportunities here than in Doko. I hope this continues. ^_^

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    yesterday's ep of nogidoko was awesome with muchaburi dodgeball, the reactions were epic, just the only thing lacking would be that the girls were taken out too fast >.< Most of the time the 1st throw took out someone :x

8. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

Just a regular episode of Muchaburi Dodgeball. With that, it's automatically a solid show. But there lacked a little punch to the show. You need a girl to inject her energy into the segment like a Yuko or Miichan. Ikoma tried to a bit though.

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Hmmm I like Nogibingo, but i fear the program has picked up the same bad habit that akb had that eventually got me to stop following Akb; the show only focuses on the sembatsu members. I really want to see some interesting things happen to some of the under members.

10. rust

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    ^Good day mieniem!

hmm I actually thought NOGIBINGO! is going a much better job is allowing back senbatsu/Unders screen time than NogiDoko actually, & that's actually one of things I like Bingo more than Doko of (albeit I like Doko more as a whole). In this episode for example, Rottii got a lot of screen time. Girls like Kanarin & Maimai got some screen time too (despite being senbatsu, I don't think they get much exposure on Doko tbh.) In the previous episodes, Rottii, Seirarin, Yuttan, Kanarin also gained screen time, & Unders are actually presented in Bingo.

I do agree as a whole tho, Ngzk's shows as of they are right now are too k8-focused. Ideally I think they should allow more exposure for Unders & Back Senbatsu in Doko instead of Bingo, cause Doko is mostly watched by long-time fans who will most desire more opportunities for Unders/Back Senbatsu. Long-time Ngzk fans prolly watch Bingo too, but from what I heard many of Bingo's viewers are new fans who said they want to see more of k8.

Btw, here's a DM video for the latest NOGIBINGO if you are interested:
    [dm]x12hf80[/dm]
    Youku backup: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTg5NjkyMTA0.html

11. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Some personal thoughts, just wondering if anyone feels/thinks the same

I feel that ijiri is doing a splendid job as the host of nogibingo as i feel he brings out the girls (variety) characters (or funny side) that they might have been holding back during nogidoko.

The reason perhaps would be that no one is afraid to "kick aside" a perv like ijiri :lol:
    (I know i wouldnt think twice about "kicking" him aside if he comes to me with his tongue twirling, if imma girl)

12. katami

katami Kenkyuusei

i love how they put ikoma and maiyan in every game together LOL!!
    and sayuringo is such a loser :D but i still love you!

13. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

so sad and feels miserable...

someone post our subs on other site without any permission...

14. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Mochichan of Vid48 ?

15. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@Zen03

not him/her but other person...
    so this person also upload it at vid48?
    I dont have vid48's account so I dont know...
    If you do know Mochichan, ask that person to ask permission first.

for all that want to spread the subs, it is appreciated.
    but at least inform an of the team members for confirmation first^^
    it is not easy to translate a variety show...

16. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Mochichan put the credits, i would asked her to get some permission, that wont be a problem. :)

17. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

I did asked you on twitter about it >3<
    anyway PMed you about it.

18. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

What was Ikuchan eating in episode 5?

19. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

@mochichan

thank you for your reply.
    I do appreciate it^^

just drop one or two words on your PM.

@Bushido

she was eating soumen, a thin sliced white noodle, made with vinegar.
    and for the dip, its vinegar^^

20. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    It's my first post in this nogibingo thread. overall, i like this program. kinda nostalgic becoz AKBINGO is something that makes me love AKB (in the past. Now, I'm living in NMB and N46 fandom :awesome: ). Although N46 doesn't have people like yuko or miichan, which can make a variety like this so lively. But it's nice to see something like Reika's "umi ga ippai", Maiyan's unexpected reaction in ep 1 "Ureshii. Arigatou gozaimasu", Rotti & Beatyful, pokapoka dobon game, and so on. It's enjoyable to see N46 girls in this show :lol: