1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ I wonder if I'm that far off in thinking this show is partly geared towards AKBINGO fans who are nostalgic (though the whole 'complete darkness' corner was never in AKBINGO...I think).

This is the first N46 show I'm watching regularly, though I plan to catch up on the subbed te, Doko episodes. I know very little about N46, so I'm wondering if there's a really outgoing personality like a Yuko or Miichan as you mentioned. It took about a year of AKBINGO for the girls to bring out their true selves and show their distinct personalities. And that was at least coupled with Shukan AKB too. te, Doko has only aired since late 2011, right? Could be awhile for N46, they're probably still figuring out who they want to become.

2. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

I'm not one to do comparisons but comparisons are kinda useful for those who are new, kinda like me.

I only been getting into N46 about last month or so but here is what I observed so far.

Maiyan is really popular and kinda the face of N46. She also appears a lot in fashion magazines. She reminds me a lot of Marika but I have much more fondness for Maiyan.
    Sayurin is goofy and really funny. She reminds me of Kojiharu a bit since they both so weak and have a bit of a "dumb" personality but Sayurin doesn't play that role nearly as much as Kojiharu.
    Reika has a "fail" leader type of deal a lot like Takamina but have small differences here and there.
    Minami is kinda a combo of Mayuyu and Paruru in that she is quiet and goes by her own pace. She also adorable.
    Ikuchan I have a hard to seeing any parallels to anyone from AKB48.

3. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

^ Right now, I've gravitated towards Reika. I'm an underdog kinda guy and the rest of the group does bully her (in a lighthearted way). It is sorta like Takamina, girls love to attack the authority figure :lol:

I like Sayurin too, I think she likes playing the sort of everyone's enemy by talking about how cute she is.

Before NogiBINGO, I didn't know much about Ikoma Rina other than she was a featured girl. Since watching the show though, she kinda bugs me :^^;: . I mean the complete darkness corner, she cried like a baby; she probably sleeps with a night light on. It's interesting in the sense that we don't see this so often, but for some reason it's kind of a turn-off to me. She's really like a child, and not in a good way.

4. Finnru

Finnru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Must say that Nogizaka is doing a really good job in this imo. The episodes are really funny, especially that box/darkness one.
    I think Ikoma's crying was pretty funny, yeah it could've turned pretty annoying for me too if she had just kept crying, but instead she threw her shoe on that man :hehe:

5. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I'm waiting for Nogibingo's honesty chess episode (it's a legendary akbingo segment, so i really hope nogibingo will have it too)

6. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

7. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    woot :3 first the nogidoko episode that staff express their opinions about the members' actions backstage we aren't able to see now its the members themselves :3

8. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    wooaahh, my wish comes true (pretty fast :lol: ). shoujiki shougi, i wish to see maiyan vs sayurin or maiyan vs ikoma :hehe:

9. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    Nogibingo ep. 5 subs is out!
    Below is my upload~
    [dm]x12qi7y[/dm]
    Credit to subshiro @subshiro46 - https://twitter.com/subshiro46
    Soft Sub @ http://www.nogizakanouta.blogspot.ca/20 ... title.html

Playlist of all the NogiBingo episode thus far, in chronological order~
    @ http://www.dailymotion.com/playlist/x2q ... subtitle/1

Before the latest episode was shown, there was an announcement btw. For the last episode, each group will be filming an one-hour special! However, the length of the full program will remain one hour (unchanged)... It means that only one of the two one-hour special will get aired! Which special will ultimately get aired will depends on which program wins the most, & that is determined by the judges!

Also, the latest episode featured shoujiki shougi as expected. Below is a rough idea of what was said, but no guarantee of accuracy & incomplete too..

1st match, Sayurin vs. Maiyan
    Maiyan: In fact, you think you are the cutest in Nogizaka, no, the cutest being in the entire universe!

Surprisingly it failed!

Sayurin: Well everyone around me said I'm not cute, so I don't think I'm the cutest in the world now.

My expression: ;A;

Sayurin: Honestly speaking, you want to go solo.

Failed!

Maiyan: Actually your oshiri is so large that nothing can fit it.

Passed!

Sayurin: When you are at home, you actually don't wear anything!

Passed!

Maiyan: The unusual sitting position you sleep in that you showed on TV, that's a lie!

Passed! Maiyan wins!

Maiyan: Cause when me & Sayurin were together at the hotel, she slept normally with me!

2nd Match, Nanamin vs. Kazumin
    Nanamin: The voice you have, it is faked!

Passed!

Kazumin said something along the lines that she indeed don't speaks to her friend back in her hometown like this, gets teary.

My expression again: ;A;

Kazumin: When you are about to be shooting for photos, you becomes mysophobic (a neat freak) & dislike physical interactions with other members!

Passed!

Rest unsure, Kazumin wins eventually!

3rd Match, Ikuchan vs. Hoshimina
    (order unsure)
    Minami: You actually dislike NOGIBINGO!

Passed!

Ikuchan: Yes, I dislikes the program because of the of the trash talking, how it pick on people's weaknesses, & it hurt people's feelings.

My reaction: Ikuchan you are my angel~~~ ;A;

Ikuchan: Since you joined Ngzk, you have gained 7 kg!

Passed!

Minami: That's actually not true.. since I joined Ngzk... (commercial break) I gained 9 kg.

Everyone: O_O;; !!!!

Rest unsure, Ikuchan was victorious!

So some of my personal thoughts on NOGIBINGO thus far:
    As I said before, I never liked the concept of copying AKBingo's format to begin with, as happy as I was to see a new show. My preference have been to have something original. Nonetheless I do appreciate that it is a new show (which Ngzk badly lacks), the fact that it is bringing in new fans, & the fact that Unders have more opportunities in it (my main problem with NogiDoko). But otherwise while I do find NOGIBINGO entertaining, I much prefer the gentler NogiDoko style. Seeing the girls getting hurt, either mentally or physically, pains me. Seeing Ikuchan being so compassionate moved me very much tho, not that I didn't know she was a nice girl before lol.

So to quote from someone, this summarize my feeling really well:
    Obviously I would still want Ngzk to have a 2nd TV program besides NogiDoko, but I would much rather something more reflective of Ngzk's style & image, & not that of another group's. It is my wish that Ngzk can get an original TV program after NOGIBINGO!.

10. nnathann

nnathann Kenkyuusei

^I agree, it doesn't have the affect ive been use to through the years of akbingo. I feel its like a person is wearing clothes that doesnt quite shine their best features. After years of akbingo akb members fit really well with the show, but if akb were swapped with ske i really dont think it would have the same impact and vise versa. Each 48 group have different shows that help shine each group. i reckon this is what nogizaka needs more than nogibingo. I do feel that nogi needs a another show that gets them more involved though maybe stuff they like to do like kazumi with kendo, ikuta with music, an episode on 5 members getting them to mc, having a sorta shukan akb quirk i reckon can get people appreciate each member.

11. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    I really liked episode 5, discovered a couple of new members (like Rottii) and saw Ikoma standing up for herself. [hehe]

Now for the new episode 6, I felt a bit bad watching that one. I normally really like SShougi but this time it felt like it was not dealt with correctly. I'm sure that normally AKB members know the questions before filming or at least get a green light from some people and the questions are mostly embarrasing/silly stuff like a question about farts or something. I mean in this episode there were good questions like that too ( like Minami with her 9kg [hehe] ) but it had a few where I didn't feel good about.

Like the one with Kazumi's voice, it made her sad and teary for the rest of the episode. Or Sayurin's sleeping pose being a lie. They gave me the feeling that they didn't expect them and that they were a bit too harsh. I was thinking about some fans getting a bit mad about "getting lied to" concerning the pose or voice.

I don't know how the rest of you feel about this, as I'm just entering the Nogizaka fandom.

12. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Where you guys watching ep. 6?

The subbed videos of ep. 4 and 5 are down. :cry:

13. ramenrider

ramenrider Kenkyuusei

14. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

Try Vid48, Mochichan uploaded all the episodes both Raw and Subbed

15. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Thanks guys. Vid48 works for me. XD

16. Jeff86

Jeff86 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    Jeff86500
    Last episode was great.
    Maiyan VS Sayurin : Obvious match-up as they're very close. Sayu's question about Maiyan solo debut was pretty fierce but Maiyan aced it. After this match I really want to see Sayurin's butt, I don't remember the members mentionning it before on Nogidoko for example.
    Kazumin VS Nanamin : Kazumin trying not to cry was so fricking cute!! The subject of her voice is not a big deal really cause all her fans have heard her real voice before. I don't see her voice as "fake" per-say but her "idol/variety voice" (like wrestlers have their wrestler voice for example).
    Too bad Kazumin didn't ask her question about Nanamn wanting to quit idol to become an actress...
    Ikuchan VS Minami : Man, Ikuchan's questions were vicious, no way could have Minami survived.

17. Rustyhand

Rustyhand Kenkyuusei

Lately there are so much people in this Nogizaka46.
    I do think some of you attracted to Nogizaka46 because of NOGIBINGO!
    It cant be helped, that show fulfilled their roles, to attract new fans.
    As I do enjoy NOGIBINGO!, I hope it will end as soon as possible with no continuity.
    As information, some members, at least Sayuringo, do think BINGO is harsh^^

18. DeJure

DeJure Member

Oshimen:
    imadamina
    Twitter:
    DeJureDM
    Well, I guess that also goes for me.

Although from the moment HKTxNogizaka annoucement was released I started watching every single subbed episode of Nogizakatte Doko/ect. before the first episode of NOGIBINGO even aired. :D

I like the more, how should I say it, vanilla style?, of Nogizaka combined with a big arsenal of unique and interesting personalities and looks. It now has a trusty place in the top 3 of my Idol groups.

Now I still need to find the episodes of Nogizakatte Doko which I can watch in a decent manner without subs. :)

19. z00z00

z00z00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I really don't want to sound selfish but if the management can't come up with something at least close to Nogidoko in term of quality, Nogibingo is still a proper choice. It's true that quite a few of N46 girls dislike the show, but for the sake of the group and individual member's exposure, I think they would prefer to continue this kind of show rather than to do nothing or get another boring show like Nogiromance (or maybe it's just me?). Furthermore, the way N46 handling the show is quite different from AKB48, same format but bring totally different and dramatic feeling, hence I respect them for their sacrifice. As I know so far the N46 management can only provide a few occasional mini lives, minor variety show appearances, etc. Only one regular show is too weak for the group promotion. Remember what Hinapyon said, she didnt joke about the undergirl's lack of activity, and let's not forget a bunch of kenkyusei are still there doing nothing but training and updating blog. To be honest, I hate to see N46 copying anything from "48", so screw nogibingo! But they better come up with something decent when the show ends, seriously.

20. Jester48

Jester48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamauchisuzuran
    Twitter:
    UnknownJester_
    awww poooooor nogi princesses think nogibingo is harsh lol..