1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
  2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'm S, and I'm proud with this episode.

Now please excuse as I'm drunk from the laugh (and a bit others).:rofl:

3. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Great first episode!!!
    The throwbacks to the old days tho.
    -Ijiri briefs and his minions! that would leave the 3rd gens scarred for life
    -Rentan is enjoying it. The youngest is really something else!
    -Hazuki's reaction is top notch. Those various faces she makes for each shumai she eats, out of the world.
    -Nanamin-oshi cameraman already found a replacement: Zukki! The creampie looks painful tho
    -Riria's cuteness is just... the dokkiri fits her. And she looks good in Nogiroom!
    -Tamami uhm... your shorts is showing :blush:
    -Momoko and Kubochan can't handle this chaos, these are them the whole time: :shock::shocku::cry:

Can we please just skip to next Tuesday please? I want more!!!

4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Summary from this episode: HOLY MOTHER MAI!! :rofl:
    We want more!!! :omfg:

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It feels good to be back
    - If you will appear in a show called Nogibingo, you better prepare. As expected, a collection of stunts from past episodes and it's awesome.
    - I'm like asking for more, more, more from Ijiri and his antics of terror and then there were more :omg:
    - It's either I enjoy watching these girls being traumatized (sorry, I know I'm a bad person :p ) or love the fact some of the girls are actually enjoying it.
    - Momoko, poor girl, all this terror. Oi Ijiri, you made Kubo-chan cry a lot too :whistle:
    - hey mister camera man, you're that Nanamin-oshi, right? what's going on there with Zukki, ehem . . ehem . . :shifty:
    - Mukai, nice reaction, the rest needs improvement. Did you enjoy your shumai? Now I crave for shumai myself.
    - Cream pie is in play, all those beating Zukki got, 'saiko desu'!!!
    - I have locked in my second fav 3rd Gen, Rentan :approve: I think she's enjoying the most. She's definitely game and able handle everything nicely. Even in Nogiroom she's really having lots of fun. Starting to think she's the prettiest 3rd gen (oops sorry Kubo-chan).
    - Ririan kawaii, excellent . . . edit: it's pikachu singing
    - that electric chair is dangerous, to your drawing
    We want more :^O^:

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  6. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I'm crying, that was just beautiful~~ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    Anyway, dokkiri aside, Rentan has kinda caught my attention. seems pretty interesting her character. can't wait to see more of her in the next Nogichu :XD:
    Zukki however will still remain best visual for me, that mousou moment tho [hehe]:drool:

7. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    OMG the first episode really caught me off guard. And here I thought 3rd gen first appearance would be some kind of boring but it was extremely FUNNY. I laughed in all of dokkiris especially zukki's and ririan's.

I still found momoko's crybaby trait kinda cute, but I think it won't last long until develops into annoying if she always cry in every episodes.

It seems the mousou camera men already found he's 3rd gen oshi? xD Glad for zukki, cause it can increase her screentime probably

Overall it was a great opening for season 8. Can't wait for the 2nd episode next week!

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I'm glad i changed my mind at last minute and stick around for Nogibingo because that was really funny and such a golden first episode

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

i think i saw AD Arai in the hallway scene in this episode [hehe]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
  11. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    The first episode was the good one. I can understand more about 3rd gen member with those dokkiri. Ijiri return with the thing he can do best.
    Mosou camera now has another target. Poor Ozono Momoko, this episode was little too hard for her. Do your best Ozono, I will support you next week.
    [​IMG]

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Great episode! I didn't see that second pie coming.

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Neither did Mizuki

14. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Same goes with me, just finished watch bingo (consider late than i usual did) and i found myself reading their profile want to know them more and more..

i'm searching candidate to be my next oshi, unfortunately i got too many of them, and if i need to list them, Zukki will be first, :inlove: no reason to not like her after she unofficially become second Maiyan who love cream? (hope to see Kuroishi-san in her), second would be Pikachuriann, her voice is so unique hoarse but unique in her own way..

i like how Umezawa Minami acts so mature in this episode and lead all member into studio (i think so) and how members gather around her when bunches of ijiri san first came... she has the sister like feeling and calmness which i saw in Nanamin before. (kinda miss her) she can handle the talk in nogiroom too :drool:
    can i say that Kubo chan so hime-sama like? she is so polite, and i like her too
    and i got my eyes on Tamami and Yoda too
    this is so long, longer than second gen, :^^;: :^^;:

hope not, it will be noisy every week if then.. maybe she took longer time to adjust herself..

ikr, thanks mousou camera men, for become our (my) eyes.. she looks innocent after washing the cream..

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  15. mionfortune

mionfortune Kenkyuusei

Nogibingo of 3rd gen was really fun and interesting.

I like how the mousu cameraman focus the camera on Zukki. She's amazing.
    She's my oshimen now! Lols. But there's a lot to choose from. There's Yoda, Tamami, Rentan etc...
    Anyway, From the very beginning. I like 3rd gen.

Hope Nogibingo will continue creating wonderful episodes coz the 1st episode is already golden.

Zukki! :inlove:

16. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    ahh i like zukki so much
    she will be next nogizaka goddess
    now i just need subtitle

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    The way ozono potray herself/her chara is kinda over the top.. Although she is super cute, i dont think fan gonna like that. She either takes nanase route by slowly growing at the back or slowly change her super easy crybaby girl chara..she already 17..i think she has that centre/face trait but i dont want her to be hated. Or maybe she can be like hoshimina, push, fail, go to under, slowly gaining fans and return to senbatsu

18. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

19. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's not permanent she's just genuinely nervous. After a few episodes she'll be a moderate crybaby.

20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    RE: Momoko's nervousness...

How does one explain her relative ease in NogiRoom? She must've been made real comfortable before they started filming, because she shows no signs of the nervous Momoko we've seen.