1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

so Nogiroom got the perfect atomsphere and i doubt any members will freak out in Nogiroom.

Momoko was surrounded by 3rd gen when they filmed Nogiroom....she looks relax at home

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    She's just getting used to variety. Nogiroom is obviously a different atmosphere.

3. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    Beside the calm atmosphere, I think no presence of ijiri san also has a big role in it

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

4. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yeah, Ijiri was a big factor. When Rentan teased her for crying so much during the dokkiri, Momoko said that she got really upset that time.

5. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    man being teased by the youngest. hope she gets better.

is it just me or was Reno missing throughout the ep? im still in the learnig phase for the 3rd gens but i dont recall seeing much of reno. den-chan got some shots, as did yoda but i couldnt see Reno at all

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    She's present at the back seat. Sometimes even got close up shot too while laughing.
    If anybody's missing that would be Momoko and Kubochan who were temporarily gone when Ijiri 'gundan' chased them at the hallway, but other than that everyone's there.

7. GRyuuu

GRyuuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    odaerina
    @eternalord When the PR dokkiri started I didn't see momoko at all

Sent from my SM-G313HZ using Tapatalk

8. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    @GRyuuu you mean when they first entered the studio, before being seated? yes, i believe momoko entered alone sometime later, but being edited as if she's together with the rest. guess the filming wouldn't start without her too, because ijiri and ikoma's first remark was about momoko

9. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

After the torture the poor girl endured, the staff must have spent some time consoling her. Wonder what more she can take when it's her time to take the stage. Can't wait for next episode. Overall the 3rd Gen are really something.

10. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Momoko Ozono will improve in her performances in TV. :chuffed:
    I think she'll be wonderful in the future... at the moment zukki is amazing. :D

11. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I don't see how that is possible, few things are as engrossing for the viewer as abject terror.

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Nanamin was shown (during the flashback) without her face obscured. Again. Makes me happy. :^O^:

Mizuki being hailed as the next Maiyan? I do hope she'll reach such a high aspiration. She's gorgeous!

I don't usually like the Bingo. But these 3rd gens might make it interesting again.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
  15. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Funny episode #2
    • Yoda-chan!!! this cute smol want to be sexy but too scared of the bursting balloon.:inlove:
    • Den-chan and Reno glow in the dark faces. :hehe:
    • Manatsu and her antics are always precious.
    • Miona will be on next week episode!:banana:

16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Man, this week episode....

I'm S and I'm proud(again)?:cool:

17. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Yoda is my MVP in this ep :1st:
    Poor Yoda, she was so scared but she did her best sexy line. If I had a sweet potato, I would have given it to her :cry:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Kubo was been surrounded by Ijiri clones. She was really panic. In my experience moba game, that what when 5 vs 5 suddenly turn out 1 vs 5. I worried Kubo would actually hit some staffs with her racket.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Green Sato Keade and Nakamura Reno were really scary. If I meet them in night, I will be unconscious.
    [​IMG]
    Umezawa is so tall, she danced Hadashi Summer that brought different feeling with small Asuka dancing.
    Ozono with her kendo sword so she could protect herself from Ijiri and she was relaxed than first episode. Her tongue sometime stuck out :D
    I want to see Christie falling but seeing Akimoto falling techniques was not too bad.

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Just watched ep 2. Just as hilarious as the first one :D
    Poor Yodachan and Kubochan... but kudos for them to still be able to finish their PR. Kubochan is so innocent, when asked why she's crying, the answer is "Why are they always naked?"
    Kaede and Reno were hilarious, the dokkiri was premade even before they started filming lol.
    Congrats Ririan! But how could Ikoma and Manatsu didn't suspect anything when they were directed inside that green chamber. Talking about experience!

TFW Nogibingo PR gives more information than Nogichuu PR... for anyone interested I will post what Kubochan said in her badminton talk at her thread.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  19. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  20. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Just an advice before a moderator comes, it's better if you put large sized picture as thumbnails, because it won't affect the page load. Spoiler still loads the images in the background, so that page in particular will load very slowly for some people.