1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I'll just say the mic perf is straight up savage and hilarious.:awesome:

And justice has been served for Mousou Kameraman. Want to get all the fun for next week? Here take a hit first.:rofl:

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Sayuringo, Yoda and Maaya

they did the Buruzon Chiemi monomane
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

source

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^^ Mousou Kameraman is one of my favorite at Bingo and I think I'm not alone, he is such a character. Like he's become a regular part of the show.

Just my observation. In episode 6 Kanarin was really great, she made the atmosphere lively, Hoshino got to talk, Hina was barely heard. But episode 7, Kanarin wasn't involved that much while Ringo does all the talking. Episode 8 same ole Ringo talking, Nojou & Hime not much. I don't remember Kazumin say anything at episode 4. Episode 5 got all 3 senpai participate with the girls. It's really good to have two or three and would be great if each episode we see all new senpai joining in. Some episodes I was thinking one senpai would do. But I guess whichever member is available at the time are chosen to be on those episodes. So, really no complaints here, just an observation...:v:
    Oh, Maaya can be a goofball on variety so I really enjoy watching her, though nothing much on this episode. You're right, I also notice 3rd Gen are more relaxed. Kubochan for example, I think now she have this clearer, louder voice compared to past episodes. I thought her toned down husky voice is normal or maybe she was dealing with sore throat or whatever in the first few episodes or simply shy like the rest. We're seeing better interactions from the girls which is really good.
    Would have been awesome, Ringo as ring announcer, Najou as referee and Mayaa showing the muchaburi.
    A complete mismatch: Umechan vs master Yoda, hey she's rewarded well with a lot of screen time. Not bad for losing this match
    Riria knows best how to celebrate a victory :^O^:
    Match of the day: Rentan vs Mukai, and I think it's for the best that Mukai lost, only she can pull off that Muchaburi :D
    Rentan, crying or laughing? :hehe:
    MVP: Mousou Kameraman!!!
    Great episode . . . haven't laughed this much in a while.

• Like Like x 1
  4. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    this week's episode was fun
    the trash talk was quite funny, the punishments not so much~
    Reno:"even though you eat 5 meals a day, you're so skinny sometimes I lose sight of you! huh?~Kubo, where are you??" that was funny and mean at the same time [hehe]
    & I didn't enjoy watching her with that snake ..poor kubo :cold:.
    mousou cameraman stealing the show at end lol

and next week OMG!!!mousou request kubo! :blush: that preview :cute:

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This episode reminded me why I love this show so much.

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

laughed so hard at the lastest episode, its been awhile since nogibingo is this funny [hehe]

7. avalanste

avalanste Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I actually think Nogibingo offers greater variety of entertainment than Nogichuu these days.

But I understand Nogichuu has budget issues unlike the days when they get to to do outdoor shoots + vacation package very often.

8. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This episode was great! The more I watch Nogibingo, the more I'm really liking how:
    - Zukki powers through anything with a calm smile;
    - Master Yoda never breaks and keeps the gag going despite her discomfort, lol;
    - Shiori is such a pure chara;
    - Rentan keeps being the cool, spunky youngest member; and
    - Hazuki never shies from the physical comedy. :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I found this week's episode somewhat scripted. Maybe it's just me...

10. NyanNyan's Pet

I might just understand a little what you're saying, not sure if I get it right.
    Match-ups was just announced on a whim and Muchaburi could have been pre-selected already based on who's the two participant.
    I actually think the first few matches are a bit lame. Zukki is quite game when it comes to variety so they knew she can probably handle that Muchaburi well, no matter what she's about to eat. Umezawa paired with Yoda, who would most likely lose in that match is pretty obvious.
    And for the last Muchaburi, who else can they put but the happy, carefree 13 y/o kid Rentan and the most natural, funny variety girl Mukai. Their match for me is the most competitive, neither one wants to lose. Still, either one can manage that Muchaburi. Mukai sold it pretty well I think. And like all pro-wrestling, Mosou Cameraman's interference and eventual smack on the head, is definitely scripted. Anyway, this last part of the show gave a me good laugh, so this episode for me is really enjoyable.
    One thing though, why didn't Momochan participate...:confused:

11. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    • Like Like x 1
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    I agree its quite obvious the matchup's and most likely the winner/loser was already predetermined

i think it's normal though a lot of the times Bingo segments are already pre-planned/rehearsed/scripted if you watched the (behind the scenes-making)

• Like Like x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
  15. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Yep it's why I think the closest parallel to idol world is professional wrestling. There is room for improv, but the basics of the story line are pretty well scripted.

16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Sayuringo, Yoda and Maaya

[​IMG]

source

17. Surabaya

Surabaya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Wow, they are better than my photos. Incredible the japanese drawings. :shocku:

:lol:

18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I died.
    • Ririan's 'indirect kiss'...Holy, that's dangerous!
    • Yoda is so cute, and her moonwalk to go out frame in NG scene is hilarious :D
    • Poor Rentan, Tamachan steals the show! Like everyone is focused on her, with her just standing still and waving her hand. To add insult to the injury, Tamachan also screws up most of the time. :rofl:
    • I have the same reaction as Ijiri by the time Kubochan comes out: "Eh? That's Kubo?" Pretty sure I would send a love letter too if there's a student council member like that. That glasses is a killer <3
    • Mizuki's forbidden love, gosh. That gaze. The way she gives the book with 'Teacher, I like you' written on it. If I was the teacher I would definitely take the risk of being kicked out of the school by dating this beauty!

• Now I can guess the impetus of Himetan and Kubochan's relationship. Thank you Nogibingo!
    • Bittersweet feeling towards Miria, as she never had the chance to do delusion request. Ijiri teased her too :^^;:.
    • Momoko almost says nothing. Including last episode (with her match wasn't aired except in the Hulu version) this is the second time her screen time is toned down.
    • Similar to above, it's like Hazuki doesn't exist in this episode.
    • For me both Kubochan and Mizuki are the best, but I won't complain with Kubochan being crowned Delusion Request Queen :1st:

• Like Like x 1
  19. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Episode 10
    http://48videodouga.net/index.php?poste=4617

- Poor Miria! :lol:
    - Momoko-chan's "Abunaa~i"
    - Kubo-chan! That hard-ass look suits her sooo much :cute:
    - LOL-ed so hard at Minami-chan's complete puzzlement with Ririan and Rentan's favorite mousou
    - Zukki calms my heart :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  20. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    [​IMG]