TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this episode got some nice requests from the Nogi fans :worthy: and the NG scenes were really funny[hehe]

Tamachan got my attention in Rentan's skit :lol: my mvp is kubochan coz her episode got a sudden change of chara + nice acting skill

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    • Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

random photo

lol at the 3rd gen doing the Momoko pose[hehe] #Abunai

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

gonna say this for n'th time, master yoda is soooooo cuuuute !!!!! , i want to cuddle her like a teddy bear, ***sorry, i lost control :^O^:
    kubochan can scold me like that all she want, and i'll be smiling at all time . . . :D
    everytime they have this kind of episode mousou cameraman is always the winner :v:
    next episode's preview looks awesome, plus the queen finally appears

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  5. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How come no one pointed out how kawaii Tama-chan was during Rentan's segment? Moe, moe, kyun! I think Tama-chan will be 3rd Gen's secret weapon!

6. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Isn't she the cutest? The hand waves especially, hope she gets one of her own in the future

7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I not a big fan of mousou request episodes, but this one was enjoyable.

8. noily

noily Kenkyuusei

Tamami-chan's NG scenes are far more interesting than mousou request itself. but still, Renka-imouto.... Uurgh :) :)
    I'm not sure about idol wearing braces :confused:
    Miria-chan did unaired mousou request in the past, if I'm not mistaken. She did kokuhaku and kabedon.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  9. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I was never one for mousou requests but dat Tamami though. Stealing the spotlight by just standing there.

10. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Episode 11
    http://www.bilibili.com/video/av11467133/?from=search&seid=4391727549236106011

- Mad respect for pulling that off (mistakes and all) on such limited time. :1st:

- Ikuchan and her ponytail finally makes a short appearance lol.

- Zukki looked so intense during practice, and Rentan never lost her energy and smile. Worried for Momoko-chan and Kubo-chan as they seemed so easily overwhelmed.

- Go home Hazuki, you're drunk! :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Needs more Zukkii Twin Tails!

12. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I also realized that this was their final episode. Didn't it use to have 12 episodes per season? How come we're one episode short? :confused:

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Here's is the explanation.

if the video does not show watch the video here
    sorry couldn't resist

14. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    So sad that last night was the last episode. My monday will be gloomy again. :gavel:

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

gonna keep my hope alive that somehow there will be a 12th episode like the 'unaired episode' of season 1
    it's weird to only have 11 this time, like come on, of all the season why now.
    my only worry, just like season 1 ep 12, they went outside just like this episode :cold:
    i need my daily dose of 3rd gen :wall:
    - kanarin & manatan need to work double time just for LOVE, then got criticized for the wrong 'E' [hehe]
    - mukai is really becoming one of my favorite
    - each girls' support with one another, kanarin/manatan x kubo, mukai x momoko, rentan x momoko, kubo x momoko, senpai presence, just wonderful
    - well if this is the final episode, it was intense, they went out with a bang, but that's also reason why i want some more :cry:

16. Killer Queen

Killer Queen Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    sucks that they only have 11 episodes for season 12
    also lol 3rd gen messed up the choreo, this is worse than rikyako's blunder in piano hahaha funny
    though yeah they can use the "very limited time of practice and pressure" alibi

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  17. nyahappii

nyahappii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    mikeyspacejdot
    Kinda off topic but somewhat related, do you think Nogi will do anything at the upcoming TAKAYAMANIA show to help Yoshihiro Takayama? It is a shame to hear what happened, and since he "was" a member of Nogi at one time and appeared on Nogibingo several times it would be nice to do something for him.

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I don't know whether there is a fundraising or not. But from 2ch/matome sites comments, there are some nogi fans who will donate for him.

Someone said that there is no possibility to recovery from the injury. Oh, poor him..

http://nogizaka46democracy.blog.jp/archives/72052531.html

19. celine

celine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    etomisa
    Ever since i came across Nogibingo i've been a fan off Nogizaka46 and really curious about what's the Nogizaka fans in Japan thought about Ijiri Okada. I like how he teased the girls as much as i like bananaman did theirs on Nogichuu and when i came across a picture of Ijiri with Nogizaka in here http://nogizaka46tiyo.com/archives/nogizaka-ijiri/ i tried to use google translate to read the comments. I know its not a perfect translation but really curious with some of its statement suchs as
    イジリーも神宮に行ってたのにメンバーがブログで触れない件wwwww
    and

バナナマン←リスペクト―乃木坂メンバー
    イジリー岡田←ビジネス―乃木坂メンバー

Once again sry if i have to use google translation that i prob misinterpret these statement but i got the feeling from the ppl commenting that they not to fond with Ijiri Okada and that Nogizaka members also feel that way now. Since i'm still a new fan and has no way to follow Nogizaka46 progress in Japan i'd like know what do you guys think about this

20. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Nogibingo! 9

[​IMG]