TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Holy crap that Reika transformation. MVP.

2. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    did someone notice from 8, they are using small and different set from normal bingo?
    keya3 and nogi7 still use wide set, as seen on akbingo.
    even on nogi1, they just covered ak with nogi letter.
    current set is look cheap, small..

3. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Indeed, just as you said from Nogi 8 i noticed that they are indeed using different set to make it smaller, don't know what their reason though i'm not too fond with the staff decision either : /

Actually both Keya 3 and Nogi 8 start using the same set which make both look smaller for example like Keya3 ep1 <-> Nogi8 ep 5. And when they have to make room for certain segment they switch back into the usual set like Nogi8 ep 10 ( Sumo muchaburi one i think ) and Keya3 ep 7 ( I think the one with quiz ).

4. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I fell in love with Kazumin. Again. That was honestly fantastic.

That being said, this kind of episode could just as well be a Nogichuu episode or something.
    This is not the Nogibingo I know and love.

5. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

is it just me, or reika look like ariana grande. lol :XD:

6. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    More like Ariana Grande looks like Sakurai :D

Well... I might be wrong but maybe they're adapting AKBINGO! again in this season. There are times where AKBINGO is full with fashion checks and things other than "muchaburi". But since AKBINGO works as AKB48 development program, it worked there.
    We had lower intereset seeing this kind of show in NOGIBINGO because we already have Doko / Koujichuu.

Considering the heavy schedule these girls have nowadays... they might not be able to do much this season... Even episode 2 only introduce 9 girls including the commentators...

7. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

finally, 3rd gens will grace us with their presence :blush: love all members included in this episode
    i know there's no set date yet but it's nice to see marika still appearing on variety

8. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... that's definitely Kamiya-san in that picture (Mosou Cameraman). Hope Yamashita will be there for some lol moments...

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    That kamiya is really handsome,not like flower or pretty boy, but with masculinity.i wet just watch him.

10. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I am a man but i too personally found him handsome :^^;:

@Jedrien: Ty for the vid, appreaciate it.

Sooo....Nogibingo!9 has reached 3rd episode and since next episode will take on new recording with more members i want to summarize my impression so far especially since 1st and 2nd ep subbed now:

1st episode, Not the best opening season but it get the job done, it reminds me of season 6 job interview. It has been almost a year for members to participate again in NOGIBINGO and this segment with Kabukicho "nee-san" pretty much help the member to at least break the ice. Ijiri-san has minim opportunity to tease the girl but its understandable because the MVP is those nee-san. Almost all their comment bring the best reaction from member, Reika when asked to say sexy line, Suzuki with her eyes lol, Nakada with Yamamoto Yama, Kazumin <3 lol, and most notable is misa-misa's reaction she sure looks very enjoying watching those nee-san perfomance. Ami perfomance also entertaining, kudos to her!

2nd episode, i've got to say this episode is a wasted opportunity! 9 members that include 6 participant for makeover themselves and 3 as commentator isn't enough for this kind of segment ( The only appropiate segment for this kind amount of member is when they do location shot like season 6 or 7's part time job ). I understand that from 3rd quarter to this last quarter of this year has been very busy for N46 members and that's why its a shame, if only they had more members participate as audience it'd have been a blast i'm sure of it. I'd like to see Shiraishi and Asuka reaction when they see Akimoto, 3rd gen member when Captain posed as Ariana, and many more but alas there is nothing more to be done :( Member makeover were amazing especially Kazumin & Reika and gotta respect Ijiri-san for trying his best to liven things up. When i watch this episode last week without sub i only manage to understand a small portion of his teasing ( Cuz my japanese still sucks x_x ) but now with sub i'm able to understand more and much more funnier this time when rewatching ( Especially Hoshino part lol ). Not to forget Akimoto's part, she is irreplaceable :worthy:

3rd episode though....welp....its as i feared :fp: Sure there's some laugh here and there but the segment itself is so dull and boring its totally unlike NOGIBINGO show at all ( Or maybe it just me here who disappointed with this episode ? I literally don't know who these guest who came to the show). A wasted episode imo, wth staff were thinking when they decide a segment like this. Maybe i can appreaciate it more with sub but i don't think i'm interested enough to rewatch it again and again unlike previous two episodes.

Preview for the next episode looks much more interesting compared to this week episode, really looking forward for next week.

Btw, damn those setting :fp:

11. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

kinda agree with you, both episodes 1 and 2 without sub i was able to fully enjoy and laugh at. but this one, didn't bother watching the whole show and went straight to next weeks preview after the 3 min mark. i won't be too eager to watch it when the sub comes out, maybe just skip this episode.
    next week will definitely be my kind of episode just by looking at the members present :whistle: and segment looks fun to watch
    btw, thanks for sharing @Jedrien

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I actually enjoyed this one. Just don't think of it as a Nogibingo episode...

First half was really good, with the poems being sung in different styles. Too bad the last two were kind of repetitive.
    Ikoma absolutely rocked it with her poem. The other ones were a bit hard to understand for me (my Japanese listening sucks, so I rely on the texts a lot, but the font was too scribbly...)

Next weeks preview looks promising though! Games!

13. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Ikoma's poem is the best since it's the most relatable lol
    I do enjoy the songs though, except the rap one

14. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

^ look like himetan

15. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Nice mountains name reference [hehe] I want to conquer the 7 summits:)

16. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Yeah I agree with you aswell, the past 3 episodes have been nothing but bland.

17. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... if anything, I think management thinks that Koujichuu is not enough anymore to accommodate the girls, so they change Nobingo into somewhat like Akbingo.
    With the whole campaign thing going on in Koujichuu, I felt it's kind of refreshing to see another side of first gens in Nogibingo so far (as the tagline stated).

Then I again, I guess 4th episode will revert back to the usual muchaburi segment. Seems like it will feature 3rd gen only

18. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    can't believe that I would be excited to see 3rd gen on nogibingo. god what a boring ass season so far.

19. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Why 3rd gen only for muchaburi games? Are those 1st and 2nd gens feels too old or too senior for this kind of thing? It will be good if we can have 1st vs 2nd vs 3rd gens games session.

20. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

I had a few good laughs in Episode 1. Ep 2 was a bit w/e for me. Although most of Episode 3 felt bland for me compared to the previous seasons, I thought it was interesting because of the topics of the lyrics. (Especially Takayama's) Takayama talked about how the question "Do all the Nogizaka members get along?" gives her a hard time.

Manatsu said "Wherever we go we're usually asked how many members there are and whether the members get along or not" so you can tell they have to deal with this a lot [hehe]
    Seeing Takayama's thoughts regarding the topic was interesting.

Also I thought Manatsu's segment where she complains about Takayama's Kimegao when they perform Influencer was fun imo