TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    think they mainly show 3rd gen in the trailer, but they did show marika in one of the game.
    BUT it wouldn't be surprising since the best part of those games are their reactions, so fresh reactions are better.
    honestly, just do something entertaining on the show.

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nogibingo tonight
    _20171106_192734.JPG
    Rentan and Hazuki don't give a shit with camera :lol:

3. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Blame ijiri, can't think anyone else distracting Hazuki from that side :lol: Also I though i saw Saito Yuuri apparently its Yoshida on 3rd row.

Curious with tonight episode, what kind of item cost 126,243 yen :huh:

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Well... it was quite a fun episode.

5. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  6. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    After last week disappoinment, this episode bring smile on me again ^^
    - Amazing, to see 3rd gen growth from when most of them still stiff as rock on Nogibingo!8 make me happy. Just...just look at Kubo, compared when Ijirisan teased her hair back on Nogibingo!8 its totally different now. Beautiful! :inlove: She also succed the challenge with good luck :worthy:
    - Ito Marika-chaaann sugoi! Such an amazing and clean succesful jump! To think that this might be her last appearance on Nogibingo! make me glad that she able to clear the challenge. Gonna miss her :cold:
    - Poor Captain :lol: and the heck Hazuki dont casually smell your hand like that on TV :lol:
    - Too bad Yamashita and Ozono failed but that Ozono's reaction when she failed is cute <3
    - Damn i want to know the conversation between Reno and Ijirisan when Reno show her choosen item. Is it what i think it is ? :XD:
    - Welp Akimoto you're the big winner in this game show, Panasonic TV 43" 126.132 yen outstanding :^^;:

Next week is 2nd gen turn, i wonder what next.

@Jedrien: Once again tx for the video :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This episode was what I was waiting for! High risk, high reward games!

Am I the only one who felt more sorry for Hazukichan than for Reika? That look on her face... :(

8. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    What a great episode...

Call me biased, but watching Kubo and Momoko fight the destiny for their parents and not for themselves made me cry. Filial daughters I'm longing for, they are. Too bad Momoko didn't succeed... :(

Me too. She was already reluctant when Captain called her, she didn't want to disappoint. You can see she looked so burdened...poor Hazuki.
    On the bright side, Ijiri complimented her that she's slim now!

9. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    now we can see where nogi's budget went to. thanks akimoto for blowing the whole budget [hehe]
    i thought momoko would burst into tears, but her 'ok' emoji smiley face was totally unexpected. so nice to see her grown so much (think she cried in a third of the eps in nogi 8)

10. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    For me personally, every episode with 3rd gen will always be a good show.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

there goes the half the season budget to Manatsu's brand new TV [hehe] she pulled off a nice shot #ProSniper

12. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    with years doing zuukyun, of course she aced it! [hehe]

13. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Always love seeing 3rd gen on bingo.

14. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I just realized, momoko & manatsu had an indirect (french) kiss via the blow gun :drool:

15. Vanquire

Vanquire Kenkyuusei

if you say so, the tester with black mask doing it first :hehe:

16. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    I really like this week nogibingo episode especially that Akimoto confession part was hilarious.
    So happy because many 2nd gen members appear in this episode including my 2nd gen oshi Sagara Iori.

17. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It started a bit slow, but the confession part was fun! Also next week's preview looks promising!

18. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I'm envy with you guys who can read / hear japanese well because unlike previous episode for this one i dreadfully really need the subs. I'm really curious with their conversation this time.

Honestly when i saw the preview for this episode last week my expectation wasn't as high as i had with last week episode but i'm glad i'm wrong, this week episode is unexpectedly entertaining.

- Lol at first impression, 5 of them choose Saionji ( Did i hear this name right ? Saionji~ ) while Kazumin choose Aoba, i guess she prefer younger cute guy. Also i prob seeing way too much but when each girls whispering to Ijiri for some reason i find Iori's quite attractive ( I want to be whispered by her too <3...)

- Funniest part for me is Nojou's reaction when the first guy said Ami-chan. "Aaaaaaaaa!" She said, LOL :lol:

- As for the confession part, Akimoto's confession is funny as expected but on the other hand....
    Damn you Saionji for rejecting Kazumin w/e your reason is!!! :asdfgh: Eventhough this is just a show she looks sad is unbearable uughh it's hard for me to see her like that

Wish Nogibingo 1 a hour show, 30 min is too short they should have included Chiharu, Junna, and Sasaki to perform too, what a shame. Next week looks like would be another interesting episode with 3rd gen, also i'm surprised with how much lookalike Umezawa to Shiraishi on the preview :^^;:

19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

20. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    it was fun even if I did not know much about what they were saying.. most of the studio members were undergirls.. more of the same please..