1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    This episode is soooooo cringe on so many levels, which is good :D

The other good part is that I've got Sagara in action, which is quite rare.

2. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    well in previous ep of Kojichuu (or maybe doko) she did say her ideal guy/bf should be shorter than her, so not a surprise she choose him.

they might put it on the dvd (gotta sell those dvd's [hehe]) First time I saw umezawa, I thought she was a mirror image of a young mai (literally) I'm surprised they don't feature her more seeing how popular shiraishi is and how much she looks like her.

3. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Didn't notice this at first but i like it when even the damn monitor has tea in front of it :lol:

Ah is that so? That explain it then :XD:

Regarding Umezawa, every Nogibingo season except 1st season always has at least 1 mousou episode right? I wonder if there is any fans already submitted mousou request "twin sister fighting over me or such" featuring Shiraishi x Umezawa :p, that would be quite a sight:omfg:

4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    All the participants looked great in this episode. I don't know what Sakurai did, maybe it was the slight change up in her hairstyle, but she caught my eye more than usual. Happy to see Iori participate in something, I can't remember the last time she got screentime that isn't Ramen Walker. If I heard right, the one who rejected Kazumi mentioned something about her outfit? In any case, I thought she looked great in what she was wearing. It made her look more mature than she already is.

The Ami-chan call was hilarious.

5. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Well i was very curious with that part so try i my best to understand it :^^;: Apparently Saionji reject her because her outfit is showing too much skin and he said his mother won't like a woman like that followed up by Reika saying something like "My outfit also show skin much more", talk about plan backfired hahahaha :lol::lol:

Sayuri is the one surprised me more though, i thought she would choose guy no 4 because didn't she said in Nogichuu that if she ever want to be with a guy she prefer an ATM guy [hehe] Btw what's with Miria and Junna? Those two keep holding hand together almost the entire episode :^^;:

6. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I first noticed that on Nogiten2. Junna constantly clings to whichever member is next to her at the time. Kind of a strange habit. Insecurity maybe?

7. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    at least they still shoot her in some scenes, those chii-chan smiles was enough for me to endure another week until another koji-chu/bingo..

8. Jedrien

Jedrien Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
  9. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    sayunyan;)
    last act with her mate marika?

10. fujimiko

fujimiko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Not much i can say about this week Nogibingo, for me personally i like Kubo chan acting.
    Next week episode is going to be interesting as we can see in the preview they are going to a club or something.

11. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    am I the only one laughing hard at Marika's remark during her skit with Umezawa? xD
    her face and tone when saying "boss, either of them is bald" is priceless lol

12. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Inoue is really perfect for that role, and her expression was great. Shitara-san trained her well, LMAO :D

Isn't Yamashita looks chubbier than usual? And man, that face she made is very scary I'd say. Like looking at a different person

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    This is a fantastic episode. I loved all the insane facial expressions. [hehe]
    I also like how all four were a different kind of crazy. Very well done!

Hazuki's eating scene was also amusing. :^^;:

Next week's preview didn't look promising though.

14. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    So it has reach ep 6 now, time sure went fast >.> The last 2 episodes imo are the best episode for this season and for this episode my highlight ones are :

- Ririan very amused when Ijiri teased Manatsu
    - Yoda embarrassed when Momoko comment how she looks big on the act eventhough she has small figure.
    - @Blackrabbit : Same here I laugh at that part too lol too bad though only Ijiri and a few member noticed and react to it.
    - Inoue reaction when Torii scare her with the knife
    - Denchan reaction as if she was eating Kakigori
    - Stupid Hazuki breaking the rule for talking lol
    - Renka easyily triggered when Denchan dan Hazuki ( Especially this one :lol: ) do their scene.
    - Ririan pretty much nailed this one compared the two before lol

This episode is good but for me personally only the noodle part that really entertaining, the part before isn’t really my thing ;D Btw except Seditious85 did anyone else see the preview for next week? How come no one mention it, i mean i guess next week is location shot but .... what the :fp: .... is it legal in Japan for Hazuki and Yamazaki to go to the strip club? What about BPO or their parents? Heck why N46 management even allow this? Also it seem they split into 2 group with Ikoma, Kazumin, and 3rd gen member doing some weird makeup ( Dunno what they called ) then went to the street. I hope they will only do 1 episode location shot for this season......

Anyway i want to rant, seriously the theme for this season is about “Something that have not been seen from Nogizaka46” right? ( Not that is has been so much relevant seeing the past few season had only several episodes @_@ well except season 6 and 8 ), instead theatrical sadistic like they show in this episode why can’t they just use Ijiri to the fullest. Cut Torii part ( Don’t care about her srsly mostly just wasting screen time ), switch with Inoue, undress him or not w/e lol, tie him to the chair, and also include Reika, Manatsu, and Momoko to act sadistic too using whip preferably, now THAT’s something I want to see! Its what Ijiri best at, come on man wth :wall: I really miss 2016 Nogibingo ( Season 6 & 7 ), it has the best segment, best opening episode, best interraction between Ijiri and the girl ( Just look the finest sample of Nogibingo!7 on the attachment below ) and lots of funny scene too. This 1 year gap from Nogibingo!7 - Keyabingo!2 - Nogibingo!8 - Keyabingo!3 really take quite a toll on Nogibingo!9 :(

I watched back on Nogiroom of Nogibingo!7 Karin said that eventhough it has reach 7th season she is happy with Nogibingo because with lots of member they have the opportunity to stand out if they work hard enough for it and now i feel sad watching this season. Why can't they just at least bring 3rd gen and 2nd gen + Under together really baffled me, now that Tokyo Dome already way over i really hope for next episode after location shot they bring more member like they used to /end rant

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

i never really like this kind of theme. as much as i love 3rd gen (and these are the top 4 3rd gens), didn't like this episode at all. and yeah, i'm thinking the same thing like, is her screen time necessary?
    i somehow agree at least for nogibingo since 1st gen specially senbatsu members already have enough at koujichuu. what i love though (unlike himetan who is more of an UG really) is we get a chance to see more of marika before she finally leave the group. plus she won her graduation present at bingo.

16. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think it was last season that ruined the interaction of Ijiri with the girls. when Ijiri was acting 'Ijiri' the first gen played along, 3rd gen just cried. Now it feels like a huge gap between him and the girls

17. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    For me personally, this week is a really great episode. Three good episodes in a row. Not yet digging the next week one from the preview, but we'll see when it's aired.

I love anything involves acting, and 3rd gens did great. About time they showcase their acting ability on screen, and this episode serves as a delicious appetizer. It's not another mousou request, so it's a breath of fresh air looking at personas these 3rd gens are not in real life (or maybe secretly they are?). Yodachan is now in a drama, fingers crossed others will follow.
    The ramen CMs are funny too. And it's always nice to see more Marika and Sayu, even more if they delivered good acting like this.

I don't know why the sudden negativity, but I understand it stemmed from the inability to create a fair proportions of members to appear in the episodes.
    Well, it happens since years ago and seems like it's not going to change soon. In Nogibingo 9 it's even harder because they have to split the episodes highlight for 45 people, unlike the previous 8 which only used fixed 12 + 3 seniors. Any talks about this topic will just spiral down to "I want my girl to appear more", which is normal, but is also pretty sensitive because people have different preferences.

About Ijiri, it's always debated. Some people want Ijiri to prank the girls again, others don't and prefer this kind of treatment. For me personally as long as his joke is harmless and it makes the episode entertaining I'm fine. But to make it sound like it's the most important thing that is missing, I beg to differ.
    Nogibingo, despite the name and the set, isn't really AKBingo for Nogizaka.

18. blackrabbitt

blackrabbitt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    just for reference, that kind of makeup is called "ganguro" which kinda a thing during mid 90'

19. Koroshiraishi

Koroshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    is it just me or does yoda look alot like a younger/smaller version of maichun?

it was bugging me for awhile to figure out who she looked like when I first saw her, but looking at Shinuchi's photobook, it hits me.

20. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Tbh after seeing this week's episode I think she looks more like Nojo..