1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    is there any effect on having followers ? what happens when you follow another player?

2. Vezon40k

Vezon40k Kenkyuusei

Anyone know how to disable the annoying ring sound when you're hitting the notes during a live?

3. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

How do you logout on i-sky?

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    What's the meaning of SSR here?

5. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Having followers doesn't really have an effect it seems since you cant really see who follows you. You can only see who you're following and the benefit of it is being able to use their support card + see their profile (shows the users oshimen card + Live stats like full combo/ clear record)

Menu -> 設定(Settings) -> Select サウンド設定 (Sound Settings) tab ->Set Live効果音の音量 (Live sound effect's volume) To 0

For my device i had to use my web browser (Chrome/firefox) and logout from there. If you go to the I-SKY website while you are logged into you're account you should see the option to logout at the bottom of the page

seems like Super super rares have higher level caps + higher stats + stronger center effects and skills overall
    Level caps for cards are SSR = 80 SR= 60 R = 40 ★1 = 20

6. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    This isn't much but those missions can get you some items, here are 3 easy ones : (change formation name gets rainbow orb, change oshimen card gets miracle quartzx2, follow other players gets medalx500)

From Home
    [​IMG]

Mission -> Normal tab
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    How to level up skill? I used orbs I got from daily mission, but it always failed.

8. Astral

Astral Kenkyuusei

Yeah the skill orbs you get from dailies have a low chance of success. There's another orb called レインボーオーブ "Rainbow Orb" which has a 100% success rate.
    You can get your first one by completing the normal mission【ビギナー】フォーメーション名を変更しよう (Beginner) Change your formation name. JuriRena mentioned it earlier
    Also another mission that gives 1 rainbow orb アルバムにカードを50枚登録しよう Register 50 Cards in your Album

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I have one Rainbow orb, but I keep it for my Oshimen SSR card, which I haven't get, currently. Now, I'm grinding for full combo and stage clear mission, to get more diamond.

10. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

do you get diamond for full combo for the same songs? or only once?

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The same song. I keep using Inochi song to grind for full combo. Once you get 10 full combo, you can fulfill one of normal mission where you can get 4 diamonds. Then you need to get 30 combo for next set of diamonds and so on.

12. onieyez

onieyez Kenkyuusei

yea that's my favorite song, so i'm still rerolling for a yellow moon ssr, had to give up on a hori ssr
    looks like the grind is tough for diamonds, going to take a long time getting 200

13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Simple but amazing game ! The best part that I love is how they use the live concert scenes during gameplay :cool:. Is there a story like in the Love Live School Idol Festival game ?

Last edited: Nov 25, 2017
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I also want to reroll, but I've already spend hours to level up my card, and get some of my favorite members' cards. So, it's waste to delete the game and try it again from beginning. :^^;:

In normal way, without login bonus and normal mission bonus, it will take 5 months. 1 diamond from daily mission = 30 diamonds a month, and 4 diamond from weekly mission = 16 diamonds a month, so 46 diamonds in one month. I hope I can get my Oshimen SR card before 20th single. :D

15. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    What's the "Nogi" Tickets used for?

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    For leveling up your card, you need to pay it with Nogi ticket.

17. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    my favorite at my level is inochii, sakanatachi and guruguru, turned-off the live 'coz it's hard to concentrate on the game :p:inlove:
    find it difficult to get the timing on border and yuubi :shocku: barely survived the normal
    so tempted to buy diamonds but geez they're expensive

18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yeah lol indeed it's hard to concentrate on the game when the live is still turned on, especially when Nanamin's appeared. :(

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Man... this game hard mode is something else... I only could keep up with the Guruguru Curtain so far...
    Even that one is damn hard in Expert mode :(

20. Punkadelic

Punkadelic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    akimotomanatsu
    Does anyone know how to get the currency to buy items? It's not bills or diamonds.