1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NogiFes] How to Play (tips and discussion)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by JuriRena, Nov 23, 2017.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^ it means you received a participation prize, diamonds right?

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    OH haha thank you I though I won [hehe]

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Funny glitch. Just started today's event and here is my score, it is the same with my score from previous event. :D
    Screenshot_2019-01-16-13-03-12.png

4. Irin Thirdwater

Irin Thirdwater Kenkyuusei

Finally, I've always wondered if they will ever bring cards from the earlier events back since I wanted to collect all the previous Sasaki-san's cards I missed. o(^▽^)o

Revival Gacha

[​IMG]
    [Friday, 18th - Saturday, 26th]

Details:
    • During the event period, Revival Gacha (in the「期間限定」tab) featuring cards from previous events will be available!
    • The revival gacha brings back the gacha series released in the past from November 2017 to May 2018 (excluding Focus Movies and graduated members).
    • Members will be split into 8 rounds, lasting for only one day each.
    The specific series and members in each round will be included in the spoilers below, so check them out if you are looking for a specific member/series you are missing since the timing is quite tight!

[Note] The cards will be identical to the original in the past series, there will no change to the stats, rarities, etc.
    [Note] As per usual, there will be an exchange ticket system where you get one each time you complete the specified number of draws. Do note that the count AND the ticket will reset with each round. Be extra careful to not miss your chance if you happen to acquire one since the rounds are particularly short this time!

Rounds:
    • Each round starts at 15:00JST (06:00GMT) and ends at 14:59JST (05:59GMT) for 1 day each, starting with the first round on Friday, 18th January.
    • The only exception is round 6 and 7. Round 6 will end 2 hours early for the weekly maintenance. Round 7 will start after the maintenance ends.
    [Note] Again, there's an obligatory note stating that the schedule may change without notice.

Just Ctrl+F to your members to check your slots :)

Round 1
    [Friday, 18th 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Saturday, 19th 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Akimoto Manatsu, Ito Karin, Shinuchi Mai, Kubo Shiori, Sakaguchi Tamami
    秋元真夏・伊藤かりん・新内眞衣・久保史緒里・阪口珠美

Round 2
    [Saturday, 19th 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Sunday, 20th 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Inoue Sayuri, Nishino Nanase, Yamazaki Rena, Ito Riria, Yoshida Ayano Christie
    井上小百合・西野七瀬・山崎怜奈・伊藤理々杏・吉田綾乃クリスティー

Round 3

[Sunday, 20th 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Monday, 21st 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Ikuta Erika, Sakurai Reika, Ito Junna, Ozono Momoko, Sato Kaede
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香・伊藤純奈・大園桃子・佐藤楓

Round 4
    [Monday, 21st 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Tuesday, 22nd 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Shiraishi Mai, Nakada Kana, Wakatsuki Yumi, Suzuki Ayane, Nakamura Reno
    白石麻衣・中田花奈・若月佑美・鈴木絢音・中村麗乃

Round 5

[Tuesday, 22nd 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Wednesday, 23rd 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Saito Yuri, Takayama Kazumi, Noujo Ami, Mukai Hazuki, Yoda Yuki
    斉藤優里・高山一実・能條愛未・向井葉月・与田祐希

Round 6

[Wednesday, 23rd 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Thursday, 24th 12:59JST (03:59GMT)]
    Higuchi Hina, Hoshino Minami, Matsumura Sayuri, Terada Ranze, Iwamoto Renka
    樋口日奈・星野みなみ・松村沙友理・寺田蘭世・岩本蓮加

-- Weekly Maintenance --

Round 7
    [Thursday, 24th after the maintenance to Friday, 25th 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Kawago Hina, Saito Asuka, Kitano Hinako, Watanabe Miria, Yamashita Mizuki
    川後陽菜・齋藤飛鳥・北野日奈子・渡辺みり愛・山下美月

Round 8
    [Friday, 25th 15:00JST (06:00GMT) to Saturday, 26th 14:59JST (05:59GMT)]
    Eto Misa, Wada Maaya, Hori Miona, Sasaki Kotoko, Umezawa Minami
    衛藤美彩・和田まあや・堀未央奈・佐々木琴子・梅澤美波

• Merry Xmas!2017ガチャ (2017 Merry X-Mas Gacha)
    • ひと時の休息ガチャ
    • 乃木坂46デビュー6周年記念ガチャ (Nogizaka46 6th Debut Anniversary Gacha)
    • CM放映記念ガチャ (CM Broadcast Anniversary Gacha) (Only includes Saito Asuka, Shiraishi Mai, and Nishino Nanase)
    • 今、話したいあなたがいる!ガチャ (probably an event gacha for the song 今、話したい誰かがいる)
    • 三期生単独ライブMOVIEガチャ (3rd Generation Live Movie Gacha)
    • 乃木坂46時間TVガチャ
    • アンダーライブ2017福岡公演MOVIEガチャ (2017 Fukuoka "Under" Live Movie Gacha)
    I barely know any of these and what they refer to, so I just list the Japanese names and try to give some contexts for only the ones I could find some info on T^T

[official twitter post] [web version of the in-game announcement]
    (If the link to the web version doesn't work, try other subdomain like v2web.)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
  5. Irin Thirdwater

You can do that by setting the live background transparency to 0, it's the one on the right just right below the options to choose between different note designs :)

設定 > LIVE設定 (the first tab) > LIVE背景の明るさ (should be 10 by default)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    Well... new mode for the experts pro of this game... ULTRA MODE
    Take a look at this hell!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  7. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    anyone know how to unlock the "ultra"?

8. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I guess you need to beat the song in EXPERT first?

9. Irin Thirdwater

1.10.0 Version Summary

Ultra Mode
    Currently, only these 3 songs have been released in ultra mode:
    Announcements will be released when more ultra songs have been added.
    The ultra mode requires the same amount of LP as their expert counterparts. In addition, their rewards are also the same as in the expert mode (including event points)!
    Ultra mode also introduces sliding notes which can be seen from the video above :) Note also that:
    • Some of them will have "relay notes" after which the sliding speed may change.
      For example, instead of sliding steadily from the 1st note to the 3rd note over 8 beats, it could be a quick slide from the 1st to a relay point on the 2nd note over 3 beats, then shifts to a slower slide from 2nd to 3rd note over the next 5 beats.
    • The sliding note may also go in the opposite direction or stay on the same note after a relay point.
    • Currently, the sliding notes are exclusive to ultra mode, but this is subject to change in the future.
    • Like the normal holding notes, the lines are not important and you can slide (or don't slide) in any way you like, as long as the starting tap and ending release (and the in-between relay notes) match, you will still clear the whole section.
    Other notes:
    • Previously, you need to clear hard mode first in order to unlock expert mode. Now, all difficulties will be unlocked from the start (once you've unlocked the song).
    • Previously, you need to clear expert mode to unlock the live video. Now, clearing either expert or ultra will unlock it.
    • The update comes with 3 ultra mode missions lasting 1 week (until the 31st of January, 23:59). You can earn 4 diamonds for clearing each ultra songs once.

Member Conversations
    The short skits at the start of new songs/events are now viewable in the album!
    Menu > Album (アルバム) > Member Talk (メンバートーク)

Other Changes
    • Add new song 醜い私 (Minikui Watashi) unlocked after やさしさとは (Yasashisa to wa) (and after achieving the required condition).
    • More card filtering options (card skills and centre skills, and differentiate between SR/SSR and their + versions).
    • Add "Attempt" button on missions (whenever applicable) to take you straight to the song/event/whatever the mission is about.
      Mission details (詳細) > Attempt (挑戦する)
    • Add download all button on the song data menu.
      Menu > Data Management (データ管理) > Download All (一括ダウンロード)
    • Add ranking brackets on the event's main page and other general UI changes to accommodate the new update.

やっぱ乃木坂だな!(Yappa Nogizaka Dana) Event
    [​IMG]
    [Fri, 25th Jan (15:00) to Sat, 2nd Feb (23:59)]

Overview:
    Ticket to Nishino Nanase Graduation Concert in Osaka Dome:
    • Top 20 players will receive a day-4 ticket to the event on Sunday, 24th of February.
    • The results will be announced on Sunday, 4th February along with further instructions to eligible candidates.
    I assume you will have to do some registrations and stuff, and there will be some sort of verification process for personal identification, etc. so I don't know if it's even possible if you are not in Japan.
    I also don't know any details about how these events usually work and have never been to one before, so do take a look at the actual announcement linked below or in-game for more details if you are interested.

Links:

1.10.0 Release Note [announcement]
    Yappa Nogizaka Dana Event [twitter post] [announcement]
    Nishino Nanase Graduation Concert Ticket [twitter post] [announcement]
    If the link to the web version of the in-game announcements didn't work, try a different subdomain like v1web, v2web.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Irin Thirdwater

The new update also adds a new song filter so you can quickly filter out the 3 that have their ultra difficulty released so far :)

11. KidLeader

KidLeader Kenkyuusei

Why the vid and song not synchron in my phone?...be like that after i upgrade my phone...sorry for my bad english...

12. Irin Thirdwater

Yah, this happened to me too after I upgrade to android oreo. There would be accumulating video lags that ended up falling behind by about 3-15 seconds (hitting pause and counting the time it takes for the video to catch up and actually stop) by the end of the song.

I suggest clearing the cache on your phone after the update and see if that helps. You may have to look up how to do this for your specific device.
    Next you could try clearing the game cache:
    Title screen > Menu > キャッシュクリア (clear cache, 2nd row, 2nd button)
    Note the title screen ("touch to start"), not the usual in-game menu.
    Note also that this will bring back all the tutorial dialogues, and you have to re-download the songs, etc.

For me, I also had to play around with the graphics settings.
    In the end, I couldn't remember how it was before to compare them, but even though the video is still kinda laggy, it's still playable and doesn't have any accumulating lag anymore.
    Other settings introduced by the update may come into play as well, something along the lines of battery/performance optimisation or new changes/system apps running in the background that you may need to revert/disable.
    Again, this will depend on your particular device and updates so I suggest looking for people who had video playback issue/lag or just reduced performance in general with your specific device and/or update to see what kind of settings you can try.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I started playing the game again last week. This time I decided to save diamons until I get 200, so my team has only one R and a SR that i got from medal gatcha (lucky me).

14. kazuya

kazuya Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Lmao honestly should I keep rerolling... I’m at a breaking point with 20+ rerolls and only two times a SR Shinuchi...
    how long will it take to save up to 200

15. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have 185 diamonds. I guess the first time is easier because you have a lot of normal missions that will give you diamons.

16. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Get SS score and Full Excelent for extra diamond.

17. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    Id like to know how the one in rankings make their points hundreds of thousands even the event just started

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They are big spender. Bought a lot of diamond to get a lot of boost items, light stick, and gacha for full SSR formation.

19. blindastaroth

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    How can I create a I-SKY account?
    Because I want to backup my progress and I dont know what to do...

20. KillersCrave

KillersCrave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    You can set up an account here: https://isky.am/sp/reg/reg-mail.php

It's the last button in the options to link the account:
    [​IMG]

On an unrelated note, has anyone else had sound issues since the last update? Each time I launch the game my sound settings reset...

• Like Like x 2