1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio "Nogizaka doko e" (2019/10/22 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Oh man! I have to google what is Morukku(Mölkky). That sport game looks fun. Morita is the athletic presents for Japan :shocku:.
    Next week, I don't know how he will train the 4th gen like what but Sakura running with her exposed forehead is so cute :inlove:.
    Poor Yakubo, she will cry again in the preview.

2. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Team yankee is so strong, feel sorry for the other team left starving [hehe]

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Higashi's team is really had a badluck lol
    Even when Morita gave more point if Yan-chan and Mayu answer it correctly they still lose

4. Takeda Shigen Ringo

Takeda Shigen Ringo Member

Morita guy was so bad.
    Poor Yakubo was been called negated. If he cares about her then he should know he shouldn't talk to Yakubo like this.
    I can feel the whole atmosphere suddenly downed so fast. Even their best alliance Seimiya still turned her back to them.
    I know crying on the show is good for variety but this is too many. Even when the MCs had wanted a water bottle, the members still felt too awkward to bring one to the MCs. I don't want to blame them but when Yakubo cried instead of he apologizing her, he blaming the staff and said he chose Yakubo for the Japan presenter team. I am sure Yakubo doesn't want to be chosen with the reason like that.

5. exmaknae

exmaknae Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Maiyan, Kakki, Juri
    Maybe just me who think about the latest episode was quite harsh and also kind of boring?
    I know he was into Molkky stuff but the way he explained was quite long I guess :^^;:
    In the end, they chose the top 3 based on how they throw the cans into the bin, not shuttle run lol
    No wonder Kakki asked what the relation doing physic ability test while Molkky only about throwing, kinda similar like bowling.
    Also if you make Mio-chan cry, Rei will attack you. 4ki members protecting each others. I like their bonds. :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well.. Nogi new gens crying isn't new.

7. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Fail to see the problem with that. Again It's just part of the show, in fact they candidly highlight that moment.
    But yeah if this not variety show the molky thing is just really dull sport to begin with.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Nogizaka Doko e has ended today, and it will be replaced by another 4th gen show (cmiiw).
    20200317_000049.jpg
    Anyway, the last episode was enjoyable eventho i don't know anything about that game but watching Rei's team was enough for me :^O^:

9. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Nogizaka46 4th generation's TV show Nogizaka Doko e to will release DVD/Blu-ray box Vol.2 on 7 August 2020. The content will include episode 11 to 20.

10. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    why this variety show so short ? only 20eps ? any can explain ? and will be replaced by what ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

11. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    The show was enjoyable enough, it had some great moments and it helped us get to know 4th gen a lot better - man why couldn't they have done something like this for 2nd gen back in the day? - but I'd honestly rather just have NogiBingo! back. Iijiri and all.

I'm not going to complain about more 4th gen though.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I dont really know what's change they will added on 'season 3'. But maybe because Rona they cant take a shoot on location anymore so maybe it'll become a on-studio show.

13. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    ah i forgot about corona ... i hope all the girls will safe

14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    But even in-studio shows cannot be recorded at this time because of the state of emergency declaration over the thing this human malware...

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Perhaps they record it around last month?

16. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    it will be good if member / The Group open Insta / Youtube Live

17. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Glad they will do a new program with original 4ki and new 4ki, so the girls would get along and not feel separated. They're all 4ki.

20. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nice. New show about skits. I am hoping a show like skits from Nogizaka46 show. Looking forward for the new 4ki. :omg: