1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka ni, Kosaremashita. ~AKB48, Iroiro Atte Teretou Kara Dai Gyakushuu!~ (2021/07/07 - 09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

[​IMG]

This new program was announced at AKB48's concert on 23rd May / Official Tweet
    The tentative title of the show is: "Nogizaka ni, Kosaremashita. ~Gakepucchi AKB48 no Dai Gyakushuu~"
    English: "We got surpassed by Nogizaka. ~AKB48's big counter attack from the edge of the cliff~" (credit)
    This program starts airing in July. The members recorded the first episode on 6th June.​

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    At this point most things are rumour. So take it with spoonful of salt. [hehe]

3. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'm a little worried about the show but also excited about it. The members have made various comments about the show so far, calling it quite aggressive. In her mobame, Team K's Komiharu said she had a massive headache afterwards and couldn't stop crying.

4. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    I'm scared right now, to be quite honest. Ichikawa Manami wrote in her mobame yesterday that she had a mental breakdown and cried for about 15 minutes, and several other members have tweeted about having cried, having headaches and general experiencing anxiety. Hidaritomo Ayaka said on Showroom today that she wondered if a gravure shoot she had would be her last chance after the recording of the show. What in the actual hell is going on? Are they threatening to kick members out or disband the group? What kind of show is this that they're seemingly traumatizing the members and worrying the fans? I hope more information is revealed soon and things are cleared up because right now, this sounds very concerning.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

More informations, translated by Okadananafans.

Members' comments on AKB's new TV show

1. Members don't know all the details yet but they were already told how the show will be going & it could be a cruel one
    2. It's something AKB has never done before
    3. It will affect the whole AKB48's members
    4. The filming yesterday was a surprise to them
    5. Momo want fans to look forward to it & get ready for what will happen
    6. All of them get interviewed
    7. Yuna: The line between reality & tv show can get blurred
    8. There will be comedic side for the show too

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    This sounds so kowai :confused:

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
  8. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I thought it's a show where AKB48 would show their guts, not where they would get crushed. :tongue:
    What the heck is this ?? :asdfgh:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2021
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I always feel conflicted about shuffles and that kind of stuff. It seems cruel, but it has often led to good results for the group overall. Demotion also sounds incredibly harsh, but senior members have slightly criticised younger members for not having a lot of drive and not trying hard enough. Kenkyuusei also don't seem to improve as fast as they used to.

I don't want anyone to get kicked out and I feel really bad they've been so worried and anxious about this, but I hope it will lead to good results in the end.

• Agree Agree x 11
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "B-B-But Yuiri-san! You told me that you liked me!"

11. Jumparoo

Jumparoo Kenkyuusei

I'm getting MNL48 vibes. I hope it doesn't involve kicking members out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Crystelle

Crystelle Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Izuta Rina, Ida Reona
    I was really excited for the show to start. But now I'm worried. From the comments of the members it souns kinda brutal. Like some members wrote they cried after the recording and according to Mana's post it's could be a cruel show. I hope this is all just exagerated to make people interesseted in it so they'll watch it

13. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Oh well, I don’t want to see the girls crying, but you can tell they needed the drive to make 48 thrive.
    Kicking out members is too harsh. Somehow it involves the theater girls so it would be good exposure for them.

It seems more like a reality tv show, hopefully, it has good ratings.
    Hii Chan will attract the general public interest.
    Korean fans have been watching her YouTube stuff and it has tons of views, so that’ll help to get new fans.
    Management needs to be very smart with this move since it looks like it is getting a lot of attention, now it is up to the fans to promote them as much as we can.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree with this...

For now it's just rumors but yes... of course, I don't want to see the members cry and be sad. But when I thought about it, in the past AKB, it happened a lot that members cried and got sad, and in the end it almost always made them grow as idol and person... so I was thinking that even though it might be difficult to accept now, but maybe this kind of decision will have good effects on the members and the group, it will give them a new experience. Maybe one thing AKB is missing now (especially with all events gone and barely any promo) is something that can make the members and fans have a strong feeling, a strong reaction, a big change... something to revive the "flame" and passion. if the whole group is reorganized, if teams are changed, with decisions by members (if we believe the rumors), it will be something new. About some members being demoted to kenkyuusei, it's quite harsh yes, the good thing is that they won't be forced to quit... if I'm honest, there have been times when I saw some members and thought that they need improvements, so maybe being back to kenkyuusei could be a good experience... I don't see it as something that's just negative. and honestly I doubt they'll make an experienced member back to kenkyuusei, it would probably be those who need it.

Now the important thing is, having a reorganization and making big changes (even if they're harsh) could end up bringing good results, but all of this will only be useful if management actually promotes the group better from now on, and not like what we've had the past 1,5 year. I hope that they have a lot of plans for the group.

One thing is sure, this show is making people talk and will get attention, and maybe thanks to this show, we will discover other sides of some members, that will make people touched, it could help some of them to be more popular or receive more support... it's usually in difficult moments that you can see an idol's personnality well and relate to them.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

Stay positive, this supposed to be a tv show...should be fun

16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    Feed me DRAMA, so thirsty....

Expectation: akb48 rendered, dismissals, demotions, idol jidai returns, Akechi-level betrayal, mion+yuihan+okabe dogeza, demotion and Tears

Reality: talk show with ads and someone eats a bug

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    The problem with demotion to kenkyuusei is, it basically change their contract from routine salary to appearance-based salary. And the paycut is significant, so, old enough member who lives depending on that salary will be in huge trouble if she get demoted. That's why the "I'd rather graduate than demoted to kks" is about.

• Agree Agree x 5
  18. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

Bruh ...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That made them world viral, the janken Miku reaction made them viral too.
    Whatever works at this point :worthy: I need them to be relevant again

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Sound interesting. Can't wait!

20. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

If the show is as cruel as rumors say, then I at least hope their efforts will be rewarded. I don't want to see the girls upset for nothing.

• Agree Agree x 7