TV / Radio Nogizaka ni, Kosaremashita. ~AKB48, Iroiro Atte Teretou Kara Dai Gyakushuu!~ (2021/07/07 - 09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    "B-B-But we gave you Acchan and Yuko!!!"

2. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    The senbatsu announcement sucked big time. They could've just put the whole announcement footage on it but I guess they had to burn the budget on the history lesson no one wanted to hear and squish the senbatsu into a damned 15 seconds. I didn't even get to capture the list.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. SilenzReaperZ

SilenzReaperZ Kenkyuusei

Well that was the most boring waste of my 25 mins

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    This explains why so many of them were crying. Komiharu's private mail about crying so much that her head hurt was sent on June 6th, and in the episode, they revealed senbatsu was announced (to them) on June 6th. It had nothing to do with the show being brutal or cruel or anything like demotion, just not getting picked for senbatsu

5. rebler

rebler Kenkyuusei

I think the case may be that they originally had different content planned for episode 1, but since so many members spoke out about how rough it was they changed the plans. And that's why the first episode ended up being a kind of weak clip show, because they had to create some new alternative content to air on short notice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Like I said, I no longer think the show was rough at all. People were just upset about senbatsu announcement

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Sayaka.Sakura92

Sayaka.Sakura92 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Honestly after reading the spoilers I don't know if I want to watch the first episode. I think I will watch the 2nd and hope the show will improve :^^;:

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    The first episode may be boring for fans of the group, but they might hook in some people of the general public who only remember original kami 7.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    I think there might be something else other than the senbatsu announcement. I think it might have to do with the MC's attitude towards the girls. The MC is not your average ojisan chara comedian that usually hosts idol shows. He is the founder of 2chan and has over a million followers on Twitter apart from other achievements. But more importantly this guy has made harsh remarks on AKB before and has bodyshamed AKB members for not being cute enough to be idols by his standards on some talk show. He called them not even good looking enough to reach 50 points on the Japanese facial deviation scale with 100 meaning being born with a face made to be on TV.

So I think its really awkward to have him host an AKB show. I know management is going for something that is dramatic and drastic to create hype. I just hope this guy is not going around throwing insults and patronizing the members on the show that is creating this mood of anxiety and uneasiness amongst the members.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I don't have an opinion on the MC because I don't know anything about him except what I've read on twitter. I don't wanna downplay anything and maybe it'll get more cruel, but before yesterday's episode, Komi made a tweet specifically saying it wasn't his fault that she was upset
    https://twitter.com/912_komiharu/status/1412444118488211462

12. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

Posting this on Twitter really sounds like she confess it was in fact him who made her cry. It's typically the staff-monitored tweet to make some damage-control with rumors.

13. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

Why on earth would they pick the creator of 2chan to be the mc on the show? If they want to make akb popular again, wouldn’t they pick someone a little more sympathetic to the cause?

14. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I'll say it a final time now, I'll stand by what I said... Komi's mail about crying so much was sent on the 6th of June and that's also when the senbatsu announcement was made. Komi has said time and time again how important senbatsu is for her. Not being chosen yet again must have been a blow to her, when she's been working so hard for the past year. She's always been a huge Takamina fan and she probably follows the "hard work will always be rewarded" mantra that we've heard lots of times from Takamina. If this continues, I believe Komi will announce her graduation soon.

The host may suck, but for now, I very much doubt he's the reason why the girls were all crying on the day of senbatsu announcement.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    You might want to reread Komi's tweet. Particularly the second "paragraph". She didn't just say it wasn't Hiroyuki's fault. She said the contents of the show had been changed and had nothing to do with what made her cry. The official tweet she's quoting specifically mentions that the senbatsu announcement will be in this episode.

That the show's contents were changed has been corroborated by other members (cf. Aka's links). Also it was hardly just Komi who was devastated by whatever they said in that meeting. Lots of other members, including ones with no chance of ever making senbatsu, were vociferously angry and/or in tears afterwards.

I think this may also explain why the senbatsu announcement was so abbreviated, and we only got to hear from a couple of members in the theater. The rest may have mentioned the old project details when they spoke, and thus couldn't be included. Plus they'd have nothing ready to show us for future episodes.

The members' comments about Hiroyuki make it sound like he wasn't even there for the original meeting, only the second big recording held last week. Probably why we only heard then about him being the MC, and why he doesn't appear at all in Episode 0.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2021
  16. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Sakamichi fan here. Could anyone point me in the general direction to find the first episode? I apologize if this is already well known in this area or if questions of the sort are unwelcome. I figure I’m part of the intended audience for this, apart from the whole “not being Japanese” thing.

• Like Like x 1
  17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1WB4y1N72Y
    (Credit to uploader)

The official version is at the following link but a VPN connection to Japan and a trial (free) subscription to Paravi is required:
    https://www.paravi.jp/watch/73683

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Looks like the rumor about the original plan for the show, which is team audition with each team's captain choosing the members are likely true.
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/articles/e0513750d406219708ac2c3c4007902b416408a3
    With AKB being too peaceful in recent years, i kinda want to see that. But in the other hand thinking how devastated the members will be, it will also be a painful experience to almost everyone.

• Informative Informative x 5
  19. sarachuu

sarachuu Kenkyuusei

There could easily be a middle ground between harsh and coddling. I was thinking they would put the girls through challenges to help them overcome their fears, like going bungee jumping or going through an obstacle course or something. They could have marketed it as “these girls will do anything for the group” which seems to be an important mindset for jpop idols. It’s not like the original members had it easy, iirc they had to do some pretty extreme stuff on akbingo and often had to set their pride aside for the sake of the group.

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "We haven't taken any reasonable decision in years, but let's keep blaming the girls for our poor management that made us lost relevance and lots of money. Speaking of money, we don't have enough to pay their salaries, so instead of firing them (because, you know, fans would kill us) let's ask Mion if she wants to keep Taguchi Manaka or Mogi Shinobu".

Genius, DH!

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 2