1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka ni, Kosaremashita. ~AKB48, Iroiro Atte Teretou Kara Dai Gyakushuu!~ (2021/07/07 - 09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

They are asking the captains who they wanna keep in the group? And the rest… will be let go?

2. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    They're either will choose a new captain and vice captains or just add the vice captains. And then let the new(?) captains choose the members. Unchosen members will be given the option of graduation or start over as kenkyuusei.

3. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    That actually sounds like a lot of fun:eek: to watch, and for the sake of the group seems, interesting…

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Garapagosu

Garapagosu Kenkyuusei

Actually that cruel option has been overturned by the members, it seems.

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

And that's the interesting story. That's what should have shown instead of what we got in the first ep, the members rebelling against management might have even got people outside of fandom interested.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 3
  7. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    That would indeed have been a great idea and would have made for some great tv. It would of course make management look bad, which is probably why it was never shown.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  9. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^ can someone translate the post?

10. Lareriswen

Lareriswen Kenkyuusei

MC:
    "It's typical of TV Tokyo that they don't promote watching on TV at all, even though they are a TV station: "Please take advantage of Paravi, TVer, Net, Teredo, Nico Nico Channel, and GYAO!

It's an AKB show, but there's no mention of AKB...

TV Tokyo is strange after all.

----------

11. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    ^thanks! Well would say it's common?

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    So, nothing new?

13. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

- Sakamichi is full of cute girls.
    - Momosu sells well.
    - AKB has 48 members.

• Like Like x 7
  14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    This show is just another nail in the coffin. Not that the future episodes will be like these ones, but you get the idea that the management hasn't learned anything or is willing to.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    It’s going downhill. Where’s the dang hype that we’ve been waiting for?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    OK! My lvl of japanese is quietly low, but I kind of understand the main idea of this show I like it and I like this guy Hiroyuki. Talk show about future of AKB48. But something isn't going well... I need subtitle.

17. CRL48

CRL48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oguro Yuzuki, Yamauchi Mizuki
    Why are they trying to push this narrative that the AKB48 members are 'average-looking'?

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. Yoake_no_Sora

Yoake_no_Sora Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    AKB48
    Watching a little bit of the show, I can already see what I kinda expected coming true.
    - Their narrative, this guy is a famous celebrity who represented the anti- AKB faction for a long time. So lets ask him for solutions to correct the flaws .This guy is supposed be the Panacea for all problems.
    - Next lets make all girls sit down and face the music for their shortcomings.
    - MC comes on and laughs at his past remarks but neither directly denies for being wrong nor gives a plausible explanation for his remarks. In other words he who disliked AKB while they were at the top is now going to coach them to face Sakamichi for the top spot.
    - Next lets make the members make valid arguments for them being not the real cause for AKB's downfall through the years and let this guy play the role of a contrarian with views that mostly paint a bleak future for AKB rather than finding workable solutions , guess why ? Because the members are not really the ones to blame for in the first place for these problems.
    - And make sure to give the members the stern eye from behind the camera so they cannot make a valid rebuttal to the MC's views.
    In short basically make 48G the laughing stock of the Idol world for some good TV money and a place to promote at 2am in the night
    I have a strong feeling ftom watching this guy talk that either he is not really into idol culture and doesn't give a sh*t about 46G apart from them having a number of cute members who are his type probably ; or he just hates 48G or some people from it for personal reasons. I just hope the show atleast gets interesting from here on and doesn't turn out to be the last nail in the coffin as someone else mentioned here.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Depending on your views on this world. I distinguish two types:
    1) All people are beautiful, we shouldn't judge people by their appearance;
    2) This girl is beautiful. She has long legs, a good figure, white skin, big beautiful eyes, she is tall. Model. And this one is ugly, with a typical appearance, like all my classmates. pffff average...

So, if you are from the first group, then you will be indignant, annoyed etc. If you are from the second group, then for you this is just an enumeration of facts. Nothing special!

I'm from 2) group of people. Therefore, I don't understand how you can ignore this fact, that 90% of Nogi-girls are more prettier attractive than 90% of AKB girls. AKB girl looks like typical average japanese girls, Nogizaka girls looks like a aristocratic uniq and beautiful lady ojou-sama type! With a better make-up, better outfits, they have better skin, they are thinner, more fit. They have more beautiful and well-groomed(?) hair.
    They also have a better reputation. Girls from Nogizaka don't work as AV actress or erotic models. A little bit for PB and that's all. Reputation also affects external perception if you are an outsider.

Of course this is super RUDE, but this is just fact for me.

• Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  20. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    This and more particular the bolded part is not rude, it is LIES !!!
    And it's just laughable when a 46 fan comes here criticizing AKB48 for being too ero, knowing the amount of PB 46 girls do and by how much these sell.

EDIT:
    Yes MR C!! Dare to name a member who does AV

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1