1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka ni, Kosaremashita. ~AKB48, Iroiro Atte Teretou Kara Dai Gyakushuu!~ (2021/07/07 - 09/29)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Jun 7, 2021.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    It kind of makes me sad that they have to offer to work for free. On the other hand, it shows Yuiyui's determination to make the group more popular. For a while, I've been complaining that many girls are putting their individual popularity over the group's popularity, and now I feel bad that there are girls who are showing me the opposite :^^;:

Hopefully it'll show people though that the girls are hardworking and deserve the fans and attention. It makes me, at least, want to support them even more.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    [Eng Subs] 210907 Nogizaka Ni, Kosaremashita - AKB48, Iroiro Atte TVTokyo Kara No Dai Gyakushuu! Ep09
    This time it's part 2 of the 0 yen project where Zukki tries to convince producers to let AKB members and especially her to perform in their shows. In the latter half of the episode they try to record a video that can get 1,000,000 views as a replacement for the canceled deserted island episode.

https://twitter.com/EitoSubs/status/1437738910872969217

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ermenker

ermenker Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 3
  4. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Temporary suspension. Makes sense, the show didn't really have a sense of direction. Hopefully they'll come up with a proper concept and then revive it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Informative Informative x 2
  6. kira7x

kira7x Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Why do i feel that we are never going to hear about this show again?

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

someone remind me what this was again?

9. Spoony Rice

Spoony Rice Member

Oshimen:
    込山榛香
    Twitter:
    Spoony_Rice
    smth smth putting members back to training if they arent good enough smth smth

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    This source is extremely unreliable.

11. welp

welp Next Girls

From my memory, something about 7 senior members as team leaders recruiting other members to their teams, eliminated contestants choosing between being demoted to trainee or quit the group and, members badly in distressed that they cried their eyes out and demanding cancellation. It was also discussion about the team leader eliminating her team member in case the team losing the battle.

Let's see if multiple members talking about being in distress within next few weeks to see if the info is true.

If true, show producer better do homework watching other survival shows and their feedbacks to see what to do and to not do.

12. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Who cares about rignet shows in a variety show topic ?

13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm not sure if we can believe that source but I just wanted to say, about the rumored shuffle where members would have picked who would be in their team and the remaining girls were going to be demoted to KKS. Actually if they were going for 16 members by team, then it would be 5x16=80. At the time the show first aired, I think AKB had around 90 members, which means around 10 girls would have been rejected and back to KKS. However, right now AKB has 86 members with 2 pending graduations, so 84 members. By the time they'll air the show, there could be 4 more graduations, so if they want, they could do this shuffle but without having anyone demoted to KKS, it would be just a normal team shuffle.

The only bad thing about this is that it would separate Team 8 and they have the biggest "team" fanbase now, but I also feel like management doesn't have plans to make them 47 again. But still, the team has a lot of the original members and they have a bond and all. So this would be sad, but also I feel like the teams in AKB are a mess especially with all the kennin and they need to find a solution about that to make it more simple and organized... but maybe they could do a shuffle and announce it at an event rather than in this show.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

All generations -maybe first to third especially- had a bond as well, yet the mgnt separated them and I don't think it was the worst idea. I mean if you leave the group you are on your own. The workplace and the co-workers will probably change constantly -depending on the desired career- and yet you should be able to get the best out of yourself. A shuffle within the group is something I consider a way to train and get used to not always relying on the same people, but to analyze the circumstances and make the best of/with it.

Btw- considering the current status of AKB, I would keep even less members, like four teams with 16 members each. Hoenstly I can't see T8 as a "normal" team :^^;:

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I agree with you and I also thought about this when I wrote my post, about the original A/K/B teams and how they got separated. it was sad at the time too, but the thing is that now it's kinda different because back then AKB was new, on the rise, getting more popular each release. but now AKB is kinda struggling, and I don't know if it's a good idea to separate the team that has the most fans... But at the same time I think something will be done eventually because the team situation in AKB is a mess especially with the kennins. Either they will do the 5 teams of 16 members, or maybe stop the team system like NMB/NGT/STU (and then Team 8 can keep doing their thing together separately but AKB wouldn't have teams anymore).

I also agree about how AKB needs less members but at the same time I don't want anyone to be kicked out or something. But yes they do have too many members and too little promos (like many of them do theater and Showrooms but nothing more). At the same time I think that AKB needs a new gen (the last real gen was 5 years ago)...

16. welp

welp Next Girls

May I lend you a pickaxe? Living under the rock is not healthy. Have you heard of Morning Musume or NiziU? I've heard they are famous in Japan. What about J01, INI or Be:First?

You can't eat the cake and have it too.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The main thing, they have to do is do somethig to make the show more interesting, more entertaining.
    The outdoor episode were a step in that direction, but the staff can do much better, more budget wouldn't hurt also. Nemousu alone has more preparation work than what this show has displayed so far.

Also I didn't use conditional for no reasons, see some posts above.
    I'll just add that with the current wave of graduations, the initial audition idea has some chances of becoming useless.

18. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    3 teams of 20 would still cut the members by quite a lot.

19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter: