1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Man that sucks 3rd gen ruined the show.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    This is a scripted show, 3rd gen just got the bad ones, both skits this week were mediocre at best, nothing really funny, minimal acting, minimal effort in the punch lines, first skit was basically promotional gig, second skit was..... "we don't give a damn about this episode, lets just throw a game (in lackluster settings) with both gen (because we need that 3rd gen screen time) and pray to lord it is funny", like WTF, Seira, Yan-chan, and Tamura wasted in shitty skits, is the biggest sin of this episode

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Shiichan sexy act is the best part of this episode.:inlove:

And this part...
    Morita: So, this girl knew that I have a highschool girl fetish?!![hehe]

I think the production team remove so many comedy elements in this show and add more idol-ish elements, which is disappointing. It feels more like an idol show than an idol comedy show from the first two episodes. I hope they add more comedy parts in the future and create an even crazier skit, like yakuza skit, drunk ojiisan, something like gloomy trio (Runa, Yumiki, Seira) or Mayutan skit, and other extreme characters for the next episodes. I want to see 3ki goes crazy!

Last edited: Nov 18, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Kubo chan once again is really good, she is just so natural but always surprise me at how good she steals the spotlight.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Act 2 episode 3
    Great stuff, compare to last week, Miyu is mecha kucha kawai, and Runa, seriously, this girl, every time she get the screentime, all my attention are focus on her, her lines are always on point

Yuri, she is pure af, peculiar chara, but interestingly eccentric, you can guess how she would act but, never her reaction, and Kaki no Yuri no mane, I love this twin, kawaii sugiru

Can't wait for next week, Yanchan no Naritai Reichan, sanjouuuu

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Hayakawa since Nogiskits Act 2 started and can't be anymore the narcissist queen of the show

[​IMG]

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    4th epi
    I guess the staff really rush it with 3ki inclusion in the 2nd act, that skit, don't really have much scripts put into it, basically they just hand it over to those "Nandedaro" san, and say make it funny please..... I do got some laugh out of it, Otama's love hugging but hate being hug, she is quirky, love it, Yoda's too, these girls are dorky

Yancha no naritai Reichan, damn they started with a bang, Kaki tsukomi on points always, and Yanchan, she has gotten cuter, probably her cheeks, I uwu it, just a bit, swear on it :hehe:

Next week looks promising, finally staff-san gonna give some thoughts into 3ki skit, they finally gonna act with a (I hope) proper script
    Are they gonna give us Yancha na Yanchan back to back for 2 weeks straight, I cannot handle that information :drool:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The first skit was the first one I've disliked since the very inception of Nogizaka Skits. I originally thought it was great adding established geinen on a regular basis, and Asagaya Sisters and Shiratori both did well in letting the girls still retain the spotlight while fitting into their universe. This time, the whole setting of the skit seemed pointless as it immediately became a Tetsu and Tomo skit, and the girls were just there in the background and immediately broke character. The Yancha na Yanchan skit seemed a little off compared to the brilliance of previous episodes, but Kakki was fantastic as usual. I am always looking forward to this skit, and it looks like we get another one right away!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah, this past episode was the suck. Even Yan-chan could not salvage it for me. The only thing that it had going for it is the huggingof Tama-chan who so deserves tons of hugs.

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    This show is kinda the definition of "You can have too much of a good thing". Honestly they should have done one season of this and then done something else, preferably not exclusively with 4th gen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I wouldn't mind if they added more improvisation like in the 2nd episode of this season. And I like the new skits, such as the dating sim.
    Some of the older skits are getting repetitive, and please lose the guests. I am watching the show because of the girls for crying out loud!

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    to me the skits have always been bad and boring so there's not much difference. The only thing is that there are the top 3ki girls too on this season, and since I prefer them over 4ki, this season is somehow more enjoyable and interesting. But I hope they will stop with this one cause the cringe and boringness of most of the skits is becoming too difficult to watch.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

That Nandedaro is torture. Trying hard and annoying. Much as I like Kaki, I'm kinda tired of Yanchan skit. Then the preview for next week, again? Well, at least one skit is new. Btw, Rika and Kuromi have yet to appear.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I need more Runa in this show.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Its crazy how unfunny 3ki is. Its been really embarrassing watching them fumble through these skits.

I think this show proves once and for all that 4ki is overall the superior gen especially when it comes to variety and being funny.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

That was before he realized how bad they are.

And it was obviously a joke lol

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Accent

Accent Kenkyuusei

Would be cool if Bananaman wrote the skits tho.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    For Nogizaka Skits 2 I've refrained from posting and I wanted to wait and see how the progress of the show would develop with the third gen having time to learn and develop skills throughout the episodes. I feel the progress we made so far has been slow but were slowly getting there bit by bit for the third gen. A key element that's been missing that I feel more so for the third gen is key characters and by key characters I mean main driving characters. In the introduction of third gen's entrance of having Yoda Yuki and Iwamoto Renka being part of the student council, these two have an establishment of a character that they represent during a skit. What I find lacking for the third gen is a continuous stream or amount of characters that best represents the third gen besides the two who are already established with the two of them having two appearances on the show with the same character. There is more utilizations, opportunities, and options for which the third gen of Nogizaka can shine brighter than what they are currently are at, if given the right circumstances and chances, they can prove to provide the growth needed to find the answers. I hope this leads to some insight of how I feel towards the third gen so far in the show but I feel that were heading towards a brighter future. For next week's preview were getting right back on track and I hope we can continue moving in the right direction.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    or replace them as MC [hehe]

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1