1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Still kinda mixed up, all over the place. this take of 3ki "introductory" to the show becomes too long imo. they can just keep it along with the talk segment. they should already blend them in like just first or 2nd eps.

I actually enjoy the first segment, and to me, it basically shows the best on how good the pro comedians are if they take over, both absurd and funny and still serves the members. I don't mind but the skit while bringing up some nice trivia becomes so convoluted with members and I bet must get trim down or even unused. not effective work to my consideration.

the 2nd part technically an already exhausted gig, if not the jokes become too obscure. credit to tamu-haya for always goes far explain it but I'll admit I just went "well, okay, whatever"
    though I still want to see yancano yanchan again and this probably my favorite chara from rei so far, it's so rei-poi; but I think they should take time on writing it again.

next eps!, glad that it seems we got a new chara skit, with shio-chan!

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I was already enjoying the episode much more since I love Kubo-chan, but the 2nd skit had me cheering out loud.
    I love just about everything Fujimori does, and I had to stop the episode briefly to cheer when he appeared. I recognized him immediately by his voice, and it made me miss the old collaborations he did with the 48 groups, especially in Flying Get.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Godammit, thank you Shinto Gods somewhere in the forest of Japan, finally an episode of Skits that I can binge repeat the entire episode

Glad Kubo got the first proper script, I like her acting, but, to be truthful, Kubo kinda get outshine by her surrounding in this skit, I mean, look at Riria and Tamachan, just looking at them melt something I never knew was frozen, and Mizuki, Mizuki sama, I love her in S poi chara, they just click, hurt me some more Mizuki sama

Shingo san, I love his gag, and Perfect Human. I have always wonder when they will bring out a rival for Kaki as they have always after Yanchan's spot. Never thought some one of his caliber would be Kaki's first rival, seriously, Kaki lost that fight, but whatever, I enjoy their quarrel

Love both skits today and next week Shingo san stayed to fight temptation that is Nogi, couldn't wait

• Like Like x 1
  4. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    Finally! its been a while since we got a good EP, I hope Momoko is part of the skit next week, i really enjoy her jealous girlfriend interaction with Fujimori in Rajira, i want to see it live :cute:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Haven't watched the new skits yet, how is this season so far compared to the previous season?
    Hope to see Reilando sama again [hehe]

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Milder. Mostly, the skits are quite similar to the mousou request in Nogibingo. We haven't seen a crazy/extreme character from the first 5 episodes. Something like Osaka obasan duo, delusional princess Kakki, trio gloomy, and of course, Reilando.

• Like Like x 1
  7. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    "Hey, new Whoops video. Wait, is that-? Oh shit, it is!"

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  8. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Another great Skits episode, this show is so much better since we have 3rd gen too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Season 1 is much better. You can't change my mind.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Gotta accept the fact that skits will never be the same anymore

Season 1 was great because of that impact of introduction of 4th gen, our expectations was basically non existing and 4th just having fun on screen was rightfully filling the gaps of what we want

Season 2 comes with 3rd gen, suddenly, the expectation rises through the roof, because they are the senpai

The core of the show is still the same, our anticipation changes, it's not their fault

Episode 6 : too many close up screen time of the members, which is not good:shifty: for my health, Umemayo and Mizuki, sitting in front of them is death sentence :twisted:, and Yuna ya, don't worry, I giggles the entire time you were on, Riria is my fav shisa, she can't throw that away, forever
    Ayamen, don't do that, you are purifying me a bit too much, and Tamami, the dancing frog :omfg:, I don't know what to say

All negativity apart, I just love seeing them every week

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    I'm okay with Season 2 so far except that "Shiritori" thing...
    It's not a skit at all, and gets boring real fast.

EDIT:
    Sayaka was so cute trying to talk in Chinese accent :^^;:
    Too bad she's not the main feature of that skit.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Not really. I'm not commenting about the girls like someone above, i'm just commenting about quality of the skits or you could say their writing script. In season 1 we have something like gloomy idol, princess Seira, insurance police, captain Yuri, Osaka no obasan, or that delusional Kaki skits. In season 2 we've already got hip catch party part 2 and it's mainly just a word game. If they want to make a skits where they can put some members on it, just do that comedian-audition skits, it's better than hip-catch-party. But i have patience, i'll wait untill they give us some better skits than what they had now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I like the hip catch party. It's not a skit, more like improvisation, but it's fun to watch.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I really want that too, but the staff seems so uninterested in this season, just throwing random shit all over without even trying to actually write anything for the girls

I am begging to see Kaki Mousou Shoujo, and Mio's Fuwan chan, and Mayutan's Newly Wed housewife, but, yeah, I am not the staff, non of us are, I just wish they put a bit more thoughts upon recording the show, we are 1 quarter into the season, and they are still boring, so for now I'll just enjoy seeing them, not the skits, but them

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I could not keep my eyes off Momoko in the latest Nogizaka Skits episode. She's so pretty.

Cheers!

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I don't think its really the staff's fault. The thing that all three of those skits have in common is that they are all inspired by the girls themselves and draw from their own perspectives and personalities, and they obviously had a lot of personal input in those skits, especially Kaki's and Yakubo's.
    Its obvious that 3rd gen isn't bringing anything to the table for the writers to work with.

17. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i'm watching Act 1 and Act 2 kinda simultaneously right now.....
    i personally didn't feel that the first few episode act 2 is any better or worse than the first few episode of act 1....
    maybe act 1 got a lot better in the end...I haven't got there yet.....so i don't know...
    but I am happy to see 3rd gen in act 2 tho...I like the 3rd gen members so it's kinda nice to see them in more shows....

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    SOYA SOYA SOYA SOYAAA

• Like Like x 3
  19. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Mayu mayu mayu mayu mayu, I desperately need that Mayutan skits now, don't tease me like that
    Ayamen too, masochistic as I maybe, that was down right ecstasy
    Miyu, so pretty, that pretty girl next door vibe suits her perfectly
    Endo is so slim, she's so moderu-poi, that silent treatment though, they are building her as a Dandere, and I felt for it

20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

I really liked both skits this episode. The first one can actually be a recurring one for 3rd gen. It was well made, made me laugh, I hope to see more of that with different "girls in love" or other scenarios.

Katsu store is a classic. Ayame tsundere is just so cute/powerful

• Like Like x 1