TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Funny episode. Without extra comedian, finally they can make a good skit.
    And, Higashi bukuro is so lucky!!! Reichan on insurance police, Yuna confessed to him, and date with Mukai!!! Damn!!!

I was imagining Terminator skit with Denchan played as main character because of her monotone speaking habit, and next week we will get the robot Denchan skit!!!! I'm so happy!:banana:
    And, my baby Runa<3 finally also will appear on next week episode. :1st:

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    They started a fanclub for Nogiskit.
    Registration is free.

Does it means that this show will be a regular show?

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

I appreciate that they are coming out with new skits. I enjoyed Positive Negotiator Rei a lot. As for AI den, it was ok and I’m happy Denchan is getting some exposure.

4. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    It has been a while since I laugh so hard watching NogiSkits, Positive Rei, thank you, thank you, thank you, started with Kaki out-of-chara kawaii "tatsukete" along with Endosaku's and Yakubo's mono mane... that was the start of the year I was looking for, HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kaki saikou, and the skits was nicely falling into play, well, leave it to Seira and Runa to play that perfect gag assist roles, just moving were funny for them, Kuromi was suprisingly good at crying act too, I thought that was real, and Rei, good job girl, hyper Rei is the best Rei, BUT, that the ending is a bit.... flat, I guess they ran out of punchline for the end, start to mid was real funny though, keep it up

Denchan AI, well it fits her image quite well, she do have those emotionless expression sometimes, but the skit was not as inclusive as I would like, seriously, half of it is still adlib, with mix result, come on give them proper script, 3ki can do it, just lead them a bit, staff-san ONEGAI

5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    What a great start to the new year and in this week's episode of Nogizaka Skits the 4th gen were amazing. The new Rei chan skit made me laugh so much I loved it. The cast of characters in the skit as well with the pacing of the skit was perfect. This skit caught me off guard with a lot of surprises and I enjoyed every second of it. The third gen skit with Den chan was quite interesting. I enjoyed the skit with the commentary and dialogue as if it was being hosted live on an actual tv show. For next week I'm really looking forward to Mukai Hazuki's skit since I feel like she has the most potential to gain from the third gen in this show besides Umezawa Minami.

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Another good episode. I love Kuromi’s version of Kuroyanagi Tetsuko. Such an iconic person.

I was happy to see the return of Super Celebrity Ojousama Seira. I wish this episode was an hour long since I enjoyed both skits.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Skits ACT 2 (episode #9) - Quick impressions, without subs or full understanding of nihongo
    ---

[​IMG]
    • I, for one, welcome our Ninja Overlord, Yuri-chan.
    • Kuromi seems to be into older stuff...this whole show seem right out of 80s, and her Boowy fandom in Koujichuu...it's on-brand for her, I suppose. And reading Takoyama's post above, now I somewhat get the character.
    • Ayamen looking classy in the kimono/yukata. Her exaggerated melisma at the end of her song though...haha.
    • Very 80s idol vibe, especially the Teehee Pero Trio.
    • I need a proper Ninja Girls MV <3
    • Seira's Ojou-sama character returns! She's her usual great performer self, as expected.
    • Lol @ Rika bribing the director - with the same Manattan currency that was featured in the "Inner Angels & Demon" skit last season. Is Morita a closet Manatsu fan? :hehe:
    • I've been interested in Rika lately - on a side note, check out Rena Ohatsu-chan episode with Sato Rika. Adorable, gentle girl.
    Next week: seems like it's going to be a delightful one for Momoko fans...she's featured in the credits prominently. And so does the rest of 3-ki. Sulking Saku-chan also...can't wait!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I got knocked by Ebi Tai Anago. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    What a nice full pun song and the song keep playing in my head right now. :D I think I enjoy this song more than the 26th single song. [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

e62934ea.jpg
    NogiSkitz Act 2
    Most # of appearance as of Ep. 10
    1. Ume - 8 acts , 2 lead role
    2. Seira - 7 acts , 3 leads
    3. Mizuki - 7 acts , 1 lead
    4. Kaki - 6 acts , 3 leads
    5 . Momoko - 6 acts , 2 leads

6. Renka - 6 acts , 1 lead
    7. Reno - 6 acts
    8. Yanchan - 5 acts , 2 leads
    Seimiya - 5 acts , 2 leads
    Mayutan- 5 acts , 2 leads
    9. Sakura - 5 acts
    10. Yoda - 4 acts , 2 leads

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  10. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

Runa was fantastic in episode 11! I rewatched her in the skit so many times :XD:

11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Quick impressions - Nogizaka Skits 12

[​IMG]

• No, Morita, nooooo~ never go all out! He never learns, haha.
    • Every time for me is always Shio's Time. :) ....though this time around, Kubo-chan's character upped the crazy expression a little bit.
    • Without spoiling anything, I do like how this skit ended. I'll leave it at that.
    [​IMG]
    • Sadly, I am deprived of my weekly dose of Miyu smile. Maybe next week? Miyu-neko in my future? YES.
    • Aru-Aru Asobi skit part 2...with some new members joining in.
    • AruAru Kuma seems to have been upgraded to AruAru Fairy/Angel.
    • Mio, Rei and Rika fits the costume SO well, I feel. Yumiki, however, her pretty neesan aura is too strong for me to see her in that get-up. Just an aside, I needed a new pretty oneesan presence in Nogi sice Eto Misa left.
    Next week: Saku-chan's Love Sister skit (part 2?) and the return of the Lovely Wife Mayu-tan skit...with Kubo-chan? Yes, please.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

No Skits tonight. NTV is broadcasting the Super Bowl.

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. asakuraikun

asakuraikun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Inori / Ten / Tamami
    I don't if anyone here does use Telegram, but I made a stickers pack based on some great Skits scenes.

I'm not that skilled, but there it is.
    Here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Good to have Skits back this week. Although we didn't have any Valentine stuff with Koujichuu we at keast get a taste on a skit.

15. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    anyone has vote for charademy?

16. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's been a long long time since I last enjoy skits this much. I wouldn't mind these three for future unit. :lol:
    [​IMG]
    Btw, anyone knows based on which artist the other group performed? I only recognize WINK by the two Sato but not sure about the rest.
    The last is definitely the winner, haha

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  17. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Ayame is based on Nakamori Akina

18. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Yaba × Yaba (Kakehashi & Nakamura) is a parody of Hana × Hana

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    seriously, i even want a full performance of this song

20. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Looks like it’s the second charademy award next week. I enjoyed most of the episodes and the 3rd gen and special guests were a welcomed addition despite minimising the 4th gen’s screen time. Need more of 3rd vs 4th like the Mayutan skit. I was hoping for an episode of Reiland with the 3rd gen girls but I think she despises, or at least feels embarrassed, to play the role. My vote for the best character will go to Rei-chan (Positive negotiator) again - last year was for Reiland. MVP goes to Shiori-chan.