TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Takoyama

Takoyama Kenkyuusei

Tonight's episode was one of my favorites. I really enjoy Reiland. I just smirk because one of my friends that worked at a host club was summed up in this skit.

As for Mousou Shojo Kakki, I was really impressed with her script memorization. Going to be tough to vote who my favorite skits character.

• Like Like x 2
  3. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami Dreamcatcher
    I think I need to revote and choose my baby Kakki, the delusional princess.[hehe]

Very funny episode.
    I think Reiland did a great deed in his previous life. Now, he can easily hug Saku and his hand is messing up Kakki bare-shoulder!!! :wall:
    God damn, Kakki with shoulderless clothes is killing me. My kryptonite indeed!:inlove::inlove::inlove:
    And, I also love Kakki's skit as well. I love this kind of crazy character, especially if my Oshimen plays that character. It was hilarious. :D
    Kuromi, Ayamen, Rika, and Runa in sailor uniform is soooo cute and irresistible! :inlove:

But, the scene that makes me laugh the most is...
    Seira: This one is "right", right? But, if I face the other direction, this one becomes "left"!
    Yan : Ah! That's so true!!!
    Me : These baka futari!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like Like x 2
  4. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)

This episode belongs to Kaki. Manatsu captain should learn from her how to show off (some skin) without ever trying :lol:
    Kaki's skit somehow reminds me of Ojou Seira. Love them both of course.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Wow Kaki Haruka's skit is absolutely perfect. What I find amazing about her skit is that she played her fantasies of all of those characters in her skit very well. I felt very immersed and it felt like I was watching anime except it was done in real life with speech bubbles and special effects happening/playing (inside my mind of course) but it was so much fun to watch for me. This is by far one of my favorite skits so far in the show.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Isaac H

Isaac H Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Ahh, I had sudden flashbacks to old Nogizakatte Doko episodes after reading this part of your post. Manattan was accused of being rather...calculating doing these sort of thing. But I'm digressing.

Anyways, I like what I've seen of the latest episode - I will hold off my full impressions till after watching the subbed version - but I'm also in the agreement that Kakki did a great job this episode. I do enjoy the Reiland skit as well. Jealous Saku-chan is sooo cute. :inlove: Also, Runa-chan did well in the little screentime that she got.

I do feel critical about certain things in this and the last episode, but I need to think and put those in better wording, as I don't want to be seen as attacking them (they're some of my favorite members!). The road to success can be a strange one - just because someone doesn't thrive in this environment (performing skits), doesn't mean they'll never improve or be successful as idols. I've been proven wrong before.

7. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, rentan, kakki
    i dont know where to watch the whole episode. i only watched kaki skit as its the one that got shared at instagram. after watching it, its make what i feel before become stronger. she really look like shoujo manga heroine. hope she can get a role in live adaptation

8. Takoyama

Takoyama Kenkyuusei

Last day to vote for your favorite Skits character. Voting closes at midnight. I picked Reiland as my favorite.

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Dami Dreamcatcher
    This week's episode completely destroyed me. I had to stop watching to calm my heart. Damn, I love all 4th gen members!:inlove:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2020 at 3:19 AM
  10. zacky

zacky Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Sep 18, 2020 at 12:49 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  11. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

That katsu store was really good
    Got admit I was a little surprised to see Yakubo, I feel its been so long since I last saw her, glad she was back

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They truly got the correct imouto for the imouto-katsu!