1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Skits (2020/06/16 -)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Takoyama, Jun 16, 2020.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i just saw the teaser and perhaps you right about that. maybe they'll come in just a few episodes/segment.
    no, I'll digress if that happens. Im not oppose danso, it's just, that Roland guy just cringe tbh and he is not a comedian. it somehow popular but I personally want the staff to find a new act for rei.

2. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    What kind of song they will use as the opening for Season 2? Will they keep using I see... or new 3ki+4ki song?

3. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

If they can afford Oriraji and The real Fuwan , I rather have them over Roland and Asagaya Sisters.

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

That new opening for Act 2 giving us hints.
    Mayu and Rei in senbatsu maybe

5. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Tonight’s return for Act 2 didn’t live up to my expectations at least for 3ki’s skit. I thought 4ki’s skit was better probably because of Asagaya Shimai.

I think mgmt is pushing Rei, Seira and Nao a lot.

6. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

One word: CRAZY
    I don't know whether to like it or not but I started to enjoy it more as the show goes on. Yup, 4th was better.
    Seems like they're going all out with 3rd's top members :shifty:

I'm really betting on Mayu and I'll be happy for Rei if she makes it too.
    Based on the formation of their new song, I kinda see a pattern. I'll save it for later once a new thread is made for the next single.
    Since well, I could be totally wrong :^O^:

7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I hope they'll do skits with both 3rd and 4th gen members together and not always separated.

Yeah 4ki one has been better but it had Kaki and Hayakawa (the best ones) as main MVPs and it had guests. It's been done on purpose to show how the 20 episodes done before were not a waste and obiously they're better as for now.

But we all know 3ki potential. I've seen lot of suffering faces and forced smiles during 3ki skit, I'm pretty sure most of 4ki don't like that they now have to spare the show with them.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    where did you guys usually watch the latest episode of Nogiskits, are they uploaded in YT to like Nogichuu?

just curious..

9. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    The first episode for season two of Nogizaka Skits is here. The third gen made a good impression for their first time performance in this episode. The fourth gen also had their performance in this episode and their skit left a greater impression. Overall, this was a good episode, the third gen are still growing out their skills in variety and performance in this program so I'll wait to see their development as the show continues.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Fun episode.
    3ki skit
    - Renka looks super hot here. :inlove:
    - Shiichan has the potential to be a good boke. I hope the staff gives her even a crazier and weirder role in the future.:D
    - Yamachan said her line from her drama!!!:D

Good skit, but I feel that the staff still too soft and mild for 3ki skit. Maybe, because this is their first time, so the staff didn't give them the crazy skit. And, I felt that they play the skit like playing drama, stick to the script word by word with less ad-lib. Maybe, this is also their first experience, so they are still shy and trying to grasp the flow. They need to follow what Seira said at the beginning of this episode. "Throw away your shyness!!!" (I really want to see 3ki goes crazy in the next episodes).
    I also see they had almost no interaction with Saraba in the skit. It is no problem, though. This way I can see members more. But, at some point, I also miss the Saraba harsh tsukkomi. I hope 3ki and Saraba will make good chemistry on this show and create a closer relationship inside and outside the skit. And, Saraba can tease 3ki like what they did to 4ki. :D

4ki skit
    - Yuna with glasses looks hot. Plus, what's wrong with Yuna and Higashi? Previously Yuna confessed her feeling to Higashi, now Higashi became Yuna's diehard fans? I hope the staff make them into a couple and "compete" with Mayutan and Morita couples. That would be hilarious.:D
    - Yumiki Nao = crazy. :rofl:Never imagined the calm, elegant, and beautiful member when I saw her for the first time turn into this character. Nice!:1st:

MVP for this episode: Yumiki Nao. I love her nori-tsukkomi. This part always makes me laugh every time I watch it. The surreal and nonsensical comedy like this always tickles me since a long time ago. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Overall, a good start for ACT2. Now, waiting for the next episode. We will have a 3ki & 4ki party!!!:1st:

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Act 2 started with a bang, renka mecha mecha kawaii sugiru, I love how they tease Riria and Sakaguchi

And Asagaya Shimai, I first saw them back when I started to follow NMB48, nostalgic af, Yuna got to show her vocal skills and Nao-chan was seriously all over the place, I love it

Thank you Nogi management, at least you are doing SOMETHING right

My Fav lines from this episode
    Morita "Ojisan janai desu" and Seira "Kokoro naka dewa Chikuso omotte masu", I repeated them over 10 times, damn it

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  12. eringo

eringo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I'm excited about 2nd season, and the 1st episode didn't disappoint at all for me. I knew several 3rd gens would be good at this from their drama and variety experience, and I hope they get to interact with the 4th gens in future skits.

@TAMU If you're still doing the subs for this series, we appreciate all the work you do for this series! Thank you! Would you mind also adding softsubs for the last episode to your site?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Probably won't be a popular opinion, but. . . I kinda wish they'd made this season JUST 3rd gen (in general. I feel like 4th gen - much as I love them - have had one show after another for well over a year now, and 3rd gen have kinda gotten shafted, especially poor Christie, Reno and Ririan who are almost getting the 2nd gen treatment. Most of 3rd gen are, aside from Umezawa and Yamashita who are clearly management's favourites (didja know about their movie? eh? eh? didja hear they're in a movie?)

Granted this is nothing new, Nogichu has become the same way where it's the same bloody members week after week. Like, come on, would it kill management to have some bloody variety in the variety shows?

Like I say, I love 4th gen, but the obvious preferential treatment they're being given is getting a bit silly.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The only solution for the non-popular member to shine is if the management brought back Nogiten. They will have so much freedom there.:)

15. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

So give 3rd gen their own show

Doesn't that look bad for 3rd gen that they cant get a show of their own, they have to worm their way into 4th gen's show?

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

They have Nogibingo8 as their own.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Exactly.

18. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I loved both skits in the new season. :)

Cheers!

19. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

I get both sides of the argument. 3rd got Bingo8. But remember 4th had Doko e then Skits S1. I think the main point of iainus is the less popular members. I feel not just for 3rd but the also with 4th. And yeah I'm noticing the same with Nogichu.

The preview for next episode shows the same members: Kubo, Seira. And will Yoda get another Skit? Haven't seen a glimpse of Momoko, btw. Of course it's still early to think too much but it seems like these top members of both gen will take most part of this new season, as the main character or always appearing as supporting role. Hoping I'm wrong and each will have equal opportunity. 20 episodes, so let's see how it goes.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  20. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

People really do say all sorts of things in this forum alright
    Yesterday everyone was sad that 4th gen didn't get to have their own TV show anymore but today they need to have their push ended in the middle of a pandemic that stopped every storyline progression management had lined up for the year because 3rd gen is getting shafted even though they already debuted 4 years ago and half of them just about became the backbone of the group today

• Agree Agree x 1