1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka star tanjo !

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Fab-Nogi46, May 4, 2021.

1. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  2. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Their Hare Hare Yukai was great. But I wasn't expecting Fuwa Fuwa Time! Dang really hits the anime nerd in me. The Madoka song as well.

4. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

5. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

6. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

My quick impressions of the latest Shin Nogistar (episode #21) - it was unsubbed, and I have limited understanding of the language. I may missed a lot of details.
    ----
    - Really loved this one, had a little bit of everything that brought some joy in my life.
    - First song was that...secret base song, I remember this as being covered by senpais before in Nogibingo some time back. Duet by Kikki & Nagi. Lovely.
    - Teresapan <3
    - a little bit variety with the jankenpon game. Hatanaka brutally smashed Ito. Sakutan vs Teresapan. Followed by Aya vs Miku.
    - Dark Teresapan <3 slips out a bit during the above segment. Remind me of Maiyan's Kuroishi side. Second time seeing this yandere/dark terepan since last week, I personally like it.
    - The guest this week is...I forgot his name. Omega Tribe is his band, I've been enjoying 80s city pop during pandemic so it's a treat for me. His singing voice is still youthful. He duets with Aruru, and another song with Ayaya.
    - Aruno is doing well, as expected. Even as she herself said it's hard/challenging to sing the song as she's not used to the song's genre. She mentioned something about hard to adapt to the tempo. Reliable pro.
    - Aya is doing good too. I feel she's got potential.
    - End of episode skit: Ito gets left behind again, as per tradition. Hige-ojisan made NaoNao cry (not for real, of course - I would've smashed my laptop otherwise like an idiot).
    - Next week: Miku's first solo singing!

Next week is gonna be episode 22....so are we approaching the end?

• Like Like x 2
  7. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    The Secret Base performance by my 5ki Oshis, Kikki<3 & Nagi<3, reminds me of the same performance by Bananaman oniichan from their show, Banana Fire. It was a funny performance, especially with the adlib by Shitara-san. So, here is the Secret Base performance by Bananaman oniichan.:D

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to Uploader

8. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    One of the best episodes...
    My precious Teresa, goofy and gorgeous at the same time, she can be both with such ease...
    Aruno, oh my...! Though not one of her best, vocally, this was certainly her very top overal, simply because of her amazing minimalism in her performance. They say perfection is achieved when there is nothing you can remove, not add. Well, Aruno did everything at its minimal. Not even the slightest redundant movement, or vocal ornament, everything was spartan and to-the-point.
    And Aya??? Well this chibi is lately on steroids...! While all her onee-sans are melting by this baby, she gives some very "adult" performances. She has taken "a very fast elevator" and looks serious in the process...
    Ah... I can't get enough from this amazing generation...

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Some great songs this episode. My favorite was Mayonaka no Door. I haven’t heard that song in ages. Was rather surprised Aya was picked to sing it.

10. Rangga AG

Rangga AG Kenkyuusei

does anyone knew of where to watch/stream shin star tanjou for now?,i tried to find any new source since the one in bilibili stop posting but found no results :/
    its been months and i still stuck on eps 13 --"

11. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    A fellow forum-dweller has recommended acfun.cn but so far I can find only some episodes (e.g. 15, 17 and 19), not all of those that have been aired so far... If there is another source I would be curious to find out as well...

12. JpmusicRocks

JpmusicRocks Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    My eyes could very well just be deceiving me but I see no member holding the selfie stick/iPhone thing for the usual Smash extras this episode. Wonder why that is

14. Isaac H

My quick impressions of the latest Shin Nogistar (episode #22)
    I watched it raw, and I have limited understanding of the language. I may have missed some details.
    ----
    • Oswald's Hatanaka sings a bit at the start, by Kikki's request.
    • Miku sings 'Planetarium' by Ohtsuka Ai. Her first solo performance. She did good for her first time. Aya (and shortly Miku) cried afterwards...both of them seem to have a good bond.
    • Special guest is Chay. She seems to be a Nogi fan and I think she mentioned seeing a Nogi Jingu live performance - not sure if she meant the recent one or in the past.
    • Chay first performed with Aya + my Iroha...excuse me, Okuda-chan. ('Anata ni Koi o Shite mi mashita'). This song seems super familiar. A drama or anime song? Someone can perhaps enlighten me.
    • Chay next performed with Terepan & Sakutan. Delightfully adorable performance...even if I'm not familiar with the song at all. Sakutan is just...goddamnit, why is she so irresistably cute? Even the guest can't resist her charm.
    • Next is a performance from Nao+Mao, Aruno and Nagi. Aruno started the song strongly, as expected by this point.
    • Next week: the 2 guitarists of 5-gen, Iroha and Kikki combine!
    Aww, Miku did good for her first time solo.
    [​IMG]

Iroha <3 and Aya
    [​IMG]

Just for @Philosophy Senpai - a screenshot of Terepan. Sorry, not in 4k [hehe]
    [​IMG]

Aruno, Nagi and Nao+Mao
    [​IMG]

Thanks for reading, here's Aya rewarding you with some nade nade~
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @Isaac H Thank you my friend! 4k or not a picture of my Terepan is always welcome...

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Teresa x Sakura is quick to be my favorite combo of this gen. Both are just slightly weird and interesting in their own way.
    After the hilarious janken battle last episode, this episode we are treated with such a cute performance :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. TAMU

TAMU Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Joe Pesci
    Several episodes ago when they were asked what instruments they can play, Nagi said 'しのふえ'/'shinofue'. Never heard of it, but searching YouTube on how it works gave me an idea. ('fue' is 'flute')
    In this episode, before they were to do the THE BOOM song, Nakanishi mentioned 'Nagi no fue...' so I thought, is she gonna whip out and play THAT flute? The 'shinofue'?
    Couple of minutes later, the thing she played sounded nothing like a flute and more like a whistle used in a marching band. In this clip, the term 'trinote samba whistle' is used.
    Now I'm even more confused. I wanted it to be the 'flute' I know lol.
    Plus, doesn't 'The Flute of Nagi' sound cool?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Isaac H

She did, in fact end up playing a whistle-like instrument if I recalled correctly. Thanks to your post, I just imagined a classy visual of Nagi playing the flute wearing traditional japanese clothes. I hope that happens someday. :)

No Satsuki this week too, from what I remember.

Another thing, related to your other post, @TAMU - I didn't notice the selfie stick in this latest episode either. I wonder if they scrapped the Smash video segment altogether? I enjoy seeing the personal interactions between members in these Smash videos, too bad if it's gonna be discontinued.

19. Isaac H

@baymon 's favorite combo sending out love to all of us. Also atoning for my sin for not including any Sakutan images above. Or maybe I'm selfishly keeping her images to myself. :lol:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Last week I was thrilled to see the preview since I never expect Miku to sing solo. I'm so happy that she did really well plus she sang Planetarium which is one of my favorite songs. Aya x Miku :blush:

Chay is so cute and funny. Well, who could blame her when she's surrounded by cute members. Who knew she was such a fan. I remember her performing with Misa and Chima way back in 2018. Was she already a fan back then? I wonder. Both performances last night were awesome. Sakura in that dress with twin braids is like a life-size doll.

Since they already brought in the instruments, I wish to see them perform as a band. In one of the coming episodes, I hope.

I'm thinking about how long this would go since it already passed the 20 ep each of the last 2 seasons. I got curious and checked if everyone already got the chance to sing solo. Well not yet, so I expect Okamoto will also take on the challenge soon. Looking forward to Mao and Iroha next week.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1