1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think that wasn't the case here. It's mostly because the monkey, dog and pheasant, said "wan" at the end of their lines. So, basically, there are 3 dogs that's following Momotaro to demon island, then that telop appeared. :D

Just realized after re-watching last week episode. The staff cut the whole insider game segment on this episode, where Ranze, Mukai and Riria played in it. Poor Riria. :^^;:

2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    You might also know it already, it was also a play on a movie title "All Dogs Go to Heaven".

*whispers back* Thank you.

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Considering it's you guys I believe you know it already, but why I'm referring to Inumen here is because they used to have a stage play titled All Dogs Go to Heaven. IIRC the cartoon movie originates from a novel with the same title aswell.
    Link:
    http://realsound.jp/2015/10/post-4726.html
    That, and how dare how dare they cut Ririan off :asdfgh:. I mean there's something kinda weird with last weeks writing where around 2 minutes of opening is taken just for recalling what happened in the previous episode.

Oh, and is there any preview about the next episode?

• Like Like x 1
  4. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Oh! hahaha! Then I was the one pretty much clueless. We are going back to the original loop, aren't we? I didn't know Inumen were the members acting in a stage play of that story.

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, they played on that stageplay. However, the telop came out, after Himura said "In the middle of story, there were 3 dogs came out", so the staff make a pun from it with this stageplay title, just like Kidzuitara kata omoi that, as far as i know, become the song title that was used a lot in a pun telop. :D Ok, let's stop it. I guess everyone understand the situation here. :D

And, for the next week episode, from the telop, it will be funny information from 3rd gen parents segment, and the new formation of Undouonchi Senpai(?). Maybe, there will be sport match or physical test vs 3rd gen?

6. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Last week episode was fun, the MVP should be Sakurai and Ito Junna. Ito Junna was so good to find out who is the insider and the no script member. Sakurai with her 'wan' made this ep become so hilarious. :1st:
    When Saito Yuri asked Himura "Suki desu ka?" and when she said the correct answer , she was so cute. <3
    Noujo failed to trick the Nogi team, Ito Junna looked through Noujo's cover plan. Noujo suspicious face was the key. :XD:
    Smart detective Ito Junna
    [​IMG]
    Noujo's suspicious face made the Saka team lose, too bad
    [​IMG]
    Sakurai said 'wan' two times and exposed herself but the Nogi team still won. :^O^:
    Even with two guesses, the Saka teams still couldn't find out who didn't have the script. The other members said wan too to distract the Saka team was a good move.
    Sakurai was so cool when she hided herself from the search of Saka team
    [​IMG]
    An argurment between father and son
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not true with that pheasant
    [​IMG]
    Nande, nande moment was so funny!
    Junna destroyed the Saka team again. I would like to see Himura plays that game, Himura will be very good at no script game.
    When Noujo read Saito Yuri's script
    [​IMG]
    The trueself of that chef
    [​IMG]
    I hope to see parent of Sakaguchi in next ep, her dad is a childhood friend of Himura. :cute:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i dont' see koujichuu in nogizaka's schedule in LINE. is there any news about it or it's just some miss in their LINE?

8. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Due to lack punishment or weird games, nogi somehow has came out with many interesting yet simple games. Werewolf and the liar games are so good. Liar games have so many funny moments. Plus, junna is so prominent and superb analyst in last episode. Seen 1st 2nd 3rd gens having great laugh together are really good. Himura and the girls really enjoyed it.

9. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Wow... it's not exactly another Seitansai episode, but I kinda feel bad for 2nd gen again. Hori even mentioned one time, "if I need to cry, I will cry" in order to get 2nd gen get their Seitansai episode. :D

Turns out I laughed more than I thought :D
    Kubo is damn cute here, and Sakaguchi's face, I can't help but think about Mr. Bean there :D
    I also glad Yoshida got more chance to promote herself, since she's kinda the weakest in 3rd gen right now. Wonder what happen to Mukai since she's not in the studio.

Also, kinda weird that Umezawa and Yamashita only got one photo shot there.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2018
  10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Interesting, so Momoko has been having a habit of sticking out her tongue since she was a child, to the point that it made her relatives worry.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

this week episode was a gem and glad they showed off 3rd gen kids photo:)

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Sorry If this is being asked already and i'm bringing out some old stuff. Is this a coincidence or Renka knows what happened in Valentine's Day 2015? [​IMG] Im just curious.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    @Nephilim woah, didn't realize that, nice find there, though knowing asuka is renka's oshimen it's not really a surprise that she knew or perhaps the staffs told her
    but I do wonder now, did it reopen asuka's old scar? lol

14. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Young Ozono's sticking out her tongue photo was so cute. Mukai photo was so funny, from an old grandfather to an old grandmother. :XD:
    Shitara is so sadistic, he burned Akimoto so badly.
    Shitara showed no mercy at Akimoto
    [​IMG]
    Himura and Shitara's CM gag was so genius.
    When Shitara knows 'Kotoba ni deki nai' song
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Glasses Mukai now has imprinted in my mind.
    Mukai's existance is fading
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Poor rookie Kubo, be trolled by Shitara. :awesome:
    Poor veteran Takayama, be trolled by Shitara. :fp:
    Shitara knows what we want
    [​IMG]
    Kubo can carry more items than other members
    [​IMG]
    My philtrum is the foundation of all my pencils
    And so as I pray

[​IMG]
    What does the S stand for
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I want to play Jinga game with Kubo.
    17 years old Yoda's oni face smashed my heart. Where is the oni island, I need to sail?
    That was so strong, it destroyed the whole studio. Spoon agent Sakaguchi's bankai: lmao face.
    Sakaguchi is a treasure
    [​IMG]

Himura the king of funny face
    [​IMG]
    Master Yoda has an important task to do
    [​IMG]
    Yoda and Sakaguchi's ears were so red in this ep. :D

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Like Like x 4
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    How do I get to be in charge of the sound effects on this show?

16. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Huh? What do you mean? We can be one? o_O

17. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  18. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What you saying! It's Mountain Climbing club time! Ikoma taking the 3rd Gens out climbing. YAY! That's a way to graduate!

19. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Nice follow up episode this week :)
    Been a while since the last Yahoooo segment, and seeing the Senpais so mature and professional handling this challenge was great (well... maybe except Hoshino :D)

I'd say this episode also showed that Bananaman did great to try getting closer with 3rd gen as well. Not to mention a lot of "look-back" moments means they really treasure the days with 1st & 2nd gen :)

Was Riria doing Ikuo pose in Nogibingo? Also we got to see Ikoma and her Ball-phobia again :D... Damn I really going to miss her later. Maybe I really should change my Oshimen in profile settings.
    It's also very nice of management to let Mountain Climbing club do the campaign this time. Looking forward for next week episode

20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

lol at Manatsu and Asuka dribbling skill [hehe] cant wait for next week for Ikoma and Minami leading 3rd gen members for their hike (Mount Kentoku)

nice compilation of members yelling YAHOO

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018