TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This episode (11.04.18) is going to be hilarious with subs.

Also with @kinglight25 memes.

• Like Like x 2
  2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I really like a talkshow like this. The topics is really interesting. I know they might be busy with their own activities, but seeing all members gathered really makes me so happy. The atmosphere of studio is also awesome!

I was kinda hoping this segment takes 2 or 3 episodes. But it seems that the next episode is different segment. Never mind, the next episode is single campaign!! :omfg:

3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I might be in the minority on this one, but I felt they did a bit of a disservice to the other members who had announced their graduations in the year and not mention them, only Ikoma and Nishino.

Good episode, none the less. I wish I understood Japanese more, I would have liked to have known what Kazumin was talking about with the kanji in their names.

4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Wakatsuki deserve a little bit more treatment, but she's unlucky because graduation theme this time will be Nanase graduation. But i still believe they will give her a spesial episode for her last appearance while for Johnson, she will get the treatment like another less popular member. About 5 minutes on the last segment. But who knows o_O

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's called Seimei Handan, and some Japanese people use it to decide on the name of their child. It's a form of fortune telling, and therefore all superstition, but basically the Kanji combinations are analyzed by stroke count and given a rating. Each combination represents a different aspect (such as health, talent, social connections).

When you analyze Kazumin's name that way, all ratings are 凶 (kyou) which means 'bad'...

She continues to analyze the names of Shitara, Himura and Nishino, with better results. 吉 (kichi) means 'good' and when preceded by 大 (dai) it becomes 'very good'. I didn't understand the details of her analysis tbh.

You can analyze names on this website: https://enamae.net

When I enter Kazumin's name though, it's different from what is said on the show. They might have used 髙 instead of 高 (both have the same reading (taka) and meaning (high)), because then the result is the same.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Damn, Nogichans hangout place is not even in Japan anymore. Nanase and co went to Paris. Sayurin and Maichun went to New York.
    Also it's really touching that Sayunyan bought a car for her parents with her money.

7. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    As suspected, this past episode was awesome. I’m hoping we get a bit of a Maaya push.

8. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Is there any subs for the last episode?

9. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Woah, even Kotoko went to Russia by herself. Did she go to Russia to watch World Cup? :D

10. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yes GEES channel on YouTube posted their usual Thursday Night NogiChu dump. Hopefully you already saw it. Someone will be along to post the subs in the Nogi subs thread any moment.

Also want to know the deal with Maaya using all the shampoo.
    Also do you think Shinuchi and Ringo in NY ocurred the same week as Suika France trip?

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    even sasaki can travel alone..before that we got sagara who went to australia..this always make me think that the nogi girls has basic payment at least twice the amount akb girl got.. and the hint that when shitara said maiyan and nishino should just buy the whole machine seems confirm that those two are pretty rich and the others are more than average income.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think Suika's do it before because their pic has been posted before Ringo and Maicchun trip. Idk for sure tbh lol
    Anyway, can you give me a link to GEES youtube channel? Or perhaps their channel name? I've been looking through searching engine but found another GEES didn't related to Nogi. Thank you in advance :D

13. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Hopefully you saw thus earlier.

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Just watch it with subs. We need more episodes like this :worthy:

15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Yeah it's a good one. Even compared to the past few ones featuring competition which was oh so good. My favorite ep in a long while.

16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

probably it's safe to assume that way. situated by nogi rapid success in current years, with more direct involvement of sony in management and member, staff (etc) comparison by numbers.

i think it's quiet obvious both are the top earners of current nogi

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Today's NogiChu was the worst hit campaign ever! It's made me cry. Damn these tears. So looking forward to next week's. More tears to look forward to.

• Like Like x 1
  18. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Shite, this episode hurts me so much. Not gonna lie, I haven't move on since her grad announcement. I kinda wish she stays. Yeah, this sounds selfish. I still cannot imagine Nogizaka without Nanase or watching Koujichuu without Nanase.

• Like Like x 4
  19. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    This week's episode is one of the best Koujichuuepisode. The one that quite hit me right in the heart was when they show the Macau campaign. It reminds me of the day when I worked days and night to finish my subtitle for those 3 special episodes. :^^;:

• Like Like x 3
  20. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Shitara trolled Nogizaka's 22nd single name :XD:.
    [​IMG]
    This time everyone wore the 22nd single's costume not the uniform, everyone looked so beautiful in the studio.
    Nishino and Takayama have a very good friendship, Nishino felt so comfortable when Takayama was around.
    Important memory of Nishino
    [​IMG]

Two best friends
    [​IMG]
    Nishino's complain about the truck is still so funny :hehe:.
    Brilliant idea
    [​IMG]
    The copy cat scene of 7th single MV was so bad :^O^:.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The drama between Nishino and Akimoto is heart touching, I am so glad now they are good friends of each other. :flower:
    [​IMG]

Last week ep was funny too, Takayama trolled Shitara's name.
    [​IMG]
    Shiraishi is the CM queen of first haft 2018, she now is so rich. She and Nishino can buy a whole arcade :awesome:.
    When Nishino and Shiraishi play UFO catcher
    [​IMG]

When you got 15 CM in a year then buying a washing machine is not a big deal
    [​IMG]
    Kotoko drank Bourbon for her first time wine drinking was so cool :cool:.
    When you ask whether Kotoko went to Russian and drank Bourbon alone was real
    [​IMG]
    Maaya really was MVP in last week ep, her 1x1=2 was so epic. Good job to troll her, Shitara-san :1st:.
    1x1=2 change my mind
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How to scare Nishino to scream with her loudest voice.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Like Like x 4