1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    MVP was well deserved. Having them perform each other's songs would've been more entertaining in my opinion. Or at least see which members know the other team's song/choreo.

2. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Yes, Matsumura pretty much said they even though they look so weak, their dance is so amazingly- and then she gets cut off by Shitara lol.

I read through some of the Japanese comments on YT where I watched the episode and there seems to be quite a bit of bickering between the Keya fans and Nogi fans. Now I'm not very knowledgeable about fan impressions in the international community much less the JP community but is there some kind of animosity between the 2 groups fanbases or even between the 2 groups themselves? From what I've seen they seemed pretty close PRIOR to this episode, but Keya's reactions to Nogizaka seemed a little cold. I'm hoping it's just due to being nervous and being out of their element, as well as being in front of their more experienced and famous counterparts. But anyways, what are people's opinions on this?

As for the episode itself... it really makes me realize how fortunate Nogizaka is (and their fans as well) that their MC has been Bananaman since day one. Their level is completely different when compared to other comedians in Japan lol. They can definitely control the atmosphere and the flow of the show, as well as play off of the Nogi members perfectly. Though their Nogi bias would show every now and then throughout the show they still did their best to help showcase Keyaki's members as well. Props to Bananaman (and Tsuchida-san also!) for handling this collaboration segment this well :) I'm excited for the continuation episode haha.

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    TBH, I didn't really notice their "coldness"... nervous, perhaps. Perhaps it's because not only are they being in the same show with somebody more experienced and famous than they are, but also because many of them are Nogi fans. Also, maybe they are being (consciously or not) burdened by the task of making themselves look "good" compared to Nogi in a variety show, in which they have much less experience.

I can only look at their expressions/body language, of course, since I don't understand what they say. But IMHO, Keya did seem a bit tense. Being a guest tends to do that to you, I guess. You want to behave properly, but unintentionally tense up and therefore seem cold and distant.

I do hope that there's no bad vibes between the fans, and more importantly, between the groups. What's the point? They're both well-loved, I think most people don't see them as rivals.

Just my 2 cents.

4. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Thank you for answering me plus providing the source too <3

Yeah i find it funny how he hid the 1000 yen piece of meat from the girls to enjoy LOLOLOL

Anyway do someone have the instrumental version of "ima hanashitai dareka ga iru" based on nogichu ep 34-36? Its so heartwarming i want to have that as my alarm tone or something kekeke..

5. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @air_guchi nah there's no coldness between members but definitely from fans. I've seen nogi salt and some fans saying they straight don't like keyaki. I'm sure it's both ways, most ppl i know including myself were originally nogi fans tho and all keyaki did for me was bring me back to nogi as well so i love em both. Waka has always been my nogi oshi and I was watchin her the whole time :chuffed:

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What I saw was the more experienced Nogizaka flexing their variety muscles while Keyaki-chan struggled to keep up. Nogizaka has 4 more years being idols than Keyakizaka. They are more relaxed and willing to act out for amusement. Keyaki looked nervous and seemed to have reverted back to being quieter like they were in early 2016. Perhaps it was because they were in the presence of their sempai. Perhaps it was because they are out of their familiar studio. They just didn't feel it during the 1st part.

Although I have to say the way the show was shot didn't help Keyaki feel welcomed. They didn't get a great platform to sit on like Nogis did. And they were always obscured when the shot would cut to Banana Man and Tsuchida during the quiz. No the show producers didn't help much.

IMO I think Keyaki-chan's nervousness contributed to this special not being too great. If it was a clash of equals at variety, then maybe we would have seen something truly amusing. As it were, one side was having fun; the other tried too to varying degrees of success. I just think back to that AKBingo where Nogizaka were guests and how even though they were the younger group they did stand as equals that day. It helps if you have a Maiyan or a Nagashima in your group.
    As for the clash between fans, I can believe it to be real. Fans are always protective of their choice of group. The new hotness showing up will make fans of the older established group defensive.

7. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    There are always sour grapes everywhere, I guess.

8. HardToWin

HardToWin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    they did say something in early minutes of the video that they're tense appearing tgt with nogi. sawabe??(CIIW) also said that they're more tense than usual.

9. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Did you mean Tsuchida-san, or did Sawabe make such comments afterwards?

10. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Thanks for the great input, guys! I'm certainly glad there's no animosity between the two groups. I really did think that Nogi and Keya got along quite well, I was just confused by the arguing going on in the JP communities. My japanese is far from perfect but I got enough to know that most people that were pro-Nogi seemed to be anti-Keyaki and vice-versa. But then again, the comment section on YouTube should hardly be considered a reliable source of information :D I think most Keyaki fans were originally Nogi fans so it's pretty hard to like one and dislike the other, especially since the members themselves seem to get along.

I don't know much about Keyakizaka but from seeing this special I've suddenly developed an interest to at least look into them a bit more as if I feel that they're not quite able to be themselves being in this kind of situation with Nogizaka. That Oda Nana girl kinda gave me an Akimoto Sayaka vibe and I'm also impressed that that Imaizumi girl who lost to Wada didn't cry. Way to keep it together there haha, that's about as bad as it gets in variety, losing to Wada in a quiz contest.

11. yuiparunaachan oshi

yuiparunaachan oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Now it all makes sense. It helps to have the translation.

13. Pepsi

Pepsi Kenkyuusei

This post is great. Totally agreed and sum up my feeling while watching perfectly! Keya looked so tense. Didn't help that they're the guest. I can see Tsuchida trying to help them out... making comments here and there about them to try keep up to pace with the nogi girls. Hopefully they will relax more in the second episode because it seem that nogi is having more fun atm.

I like both group so I hope they all can get along and have fun. An athletic competition would've been more fun IMO as it would bring out their competitive spirit more. Having said that who'll win in it though? Keya have the beast in Moriya and to an extend, Neru. Nogi have waka? (I know they both have bad eggs too, eg ozeki and akimoto lol)

14. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    I also don't see Hashimoto in there

15. rai-sama

rai-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Wanna see more Berika's 'revolution' on Nogichuu SP ep 2, but when it will be aired?

16. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    8th January

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

17. rai-sama

rai-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    OK thank you

18. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I noticed the grill meat man is the same grill meat man on Nogidoko ep 161 two years ago (he only is less hair than before).
    23/11/2014
    [​IMG]
    29/12/2016
    [​IMG]
    29/12/2016
    Shiraishi's Seifuku no Mannequin pose was so beautiful, it stunned me. :cute:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I like the vitamin C girl of Keyakizaka :D.
    Wada Maaya the MVP, you really can't choose anyone else :omg:. Her quiz segment performance was top class variety.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    :1st:

19. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I thought the Nogi and Keyaki fans would get along well since they are more likely to have similar taste, if they are not one and the same. I expected that the rivalry would be between 46 and 48 fans.

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    2ch is deceptive because they're very good at not feeding the trolls. If it looks like no one disagrees with a controversial statement it's because they're ignoring it.