1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    i don't know japanese as general. but is there left handed people are as much as we see on 48/46 members? count with me
    1. maeda atsuko
    2. umeda ayaka
    3. murase sae
    4. kishino rika
    5. himura san -banana man

in my country, i can't remember left handed member for the whole of my life.

2. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I once read somewhere that in certain societies, in which 'right handedness' is deemed to be the only 'proper' way, children are 'forced' to become right handed (or ambidextrous). Thus, it might appear that there are less left handed persons. In more 'liberal' societies, left handedness is considered natural and therefore those who are left handed stay that way.

I also read somewhere that said left handed people are more likely to be creative (or be successful in jobs needing creative talents). This may also explain the somewhat disproportionate number of left handed members.

Don't quote me on any of those, though. Wherever I read those, they are not from scientific publications for sure. So those may not be true in the first place.

3. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    My highlight is the fact that Nanamin appeared, without her face being blurred. I often wondered, now that Nanamin has become a non-celebrity, whether her face would be blurred in future episodes. Well I guess this episode cleared it up. So happy!

4. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    ^I didn't realize, that! Hmm, either they forgot to do that for this show, or... Nanamin decided to remain in showbiz after all! (One can dream, right?)

5. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If you count both of 48/46 , ske's suda akari also left handed cmiiw

6. Tan Richard

Tan Richard Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    appeared? where? +_+

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They showed a clip of the Board Game Club game that they played on the very last NogiChu episode she appeared in.

BTW, anyone know which episode they created the Mountain Climbing Club?

8. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Check episode 55 or 56

Did UG member ever join hit campaigns? Or miria's the first?
    Cause I just can't remember UG joining hit campaigns

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  9. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I believe Miria is the first to actually do the campaign. Last year's 14th Single in Guam there were Unders that could've had the chance but since it was a solo challenge they did not get selected. I think most of the time it was senbatsu or fukujin doing the campaign. Correct me if I am wrong.

10. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Unless it is completely scripted, then perhaps everybody tried her best to avoid having to take the challenge and instead getting to enjoy a paid vacation. [hehe]

Last year's challenge was Ikuchan's freefall, right? Or am I mistaken?

11. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Well, it was a paid vacation. It was skydiving. I think the Unders didn't realize how having the chance to do a campaign would be good for their popularity; they just wanted to avoid the skydiving. Plus it was vacation, too. If they did perform the challenge, it would have given them high visibility. Even now we'll be commenting on Miria's performance. It's kind of a coincidence that she is UG center BTW.

12. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    I think they already planned this. There is no way so much coincidence with miria ug centre. I think she will get a little push. Or maybe sony gonna push her hard enough. She is still young and can be front girl as well. Although i hope junna get a push too. She is too pretty to be ignored..

13. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, probably what Ikoma said ("The front members are too busy, so here we are" or something to that effect) also played a role. [hehe][hehe]

14. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    maybe she referred to manatsu and asuka (front members). they're both late, asuka even couldn't make it in time to do a crash course.

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    This is the most touching single campaign in the history of Nogizaka :cute:

16. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Because it's the hardest they have ever done. Ice climbing is no joke. But they completed it successfully. The effort expended to complete it makes the success more sweet. So happy for the Climbing Club! Yay, Nogizaka!

17. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    i second that! 感動しました!
    really proud of them.

Best parts:
    Miria's arriving at the top reaction, miria lecturing manatsu, miria's thoughts about the campaign, well all about miria lol :1st:, and ranze's difficulties differentiating left and right.. again :rofl:

18. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Sasuga Nogizaka46, no slope they can't climb. So proud of the youngest, Miria.

Is there any preview for next week?

19. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    no preview, but Kanjo said 3rd gen will perform next week on nogichuu

20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Miria was great. I'm glad she got this exposure.

Senbatsu lock for the 18th *fingers crossed*

No preview footage for next week but the preview banners (yellow ones at the same time as the sponsors list) said the 3rd gens are getting their studio debut next week.