1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    so glad that all of them made it! hats off to the girls of Tozanbu~:approve:

Miria be like "holy shit first time I'm seeing Manatsu live in action" :rofl:
    Minami be like "nothing new here carry on" :rofl::rofl:

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

This is what happened when you already accustomed with Manatsu antics. :awesome:

But, yeah awesome campaign. Tozanbuzaka46!

3. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Great show, I hope Miria's future in Nogi is as bright as her smile during the program. She's young, cute and talented. She should get more push.

I can't help but feel my deepest sympathy to Ikoma, though. I know it might just be my own fantasy, but looking at her working hard to climb that ice waterfall gives me a feeling that here's a girl that's so dedicated to the group, that really loves the group, but is sometimes misunderstood (both by fans AND management). I'm not an Ikoma fan, but nor am I an Ikoma hater. She's my gate into Nogi, after all.

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Just saw it again with subs! I am now awestruck on each member that completed the campaign. They showed that Nogi spirit and made a really great and memorable campaign. Loved Inoue's comment: watching them struggle up the icefall should bring out support to make the 17th a great hit and if not the world is crooked. I wonder if it would reflect on the sales numbers?

When they do these more difficult campaigns, the more I love them. Mt Fuji for the 10th was always a favorite, but I think this has replaced it. The struggles they put themselves through make me appreciate them more.

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    One thing I truly admire in these girls (and perhaps in many Japanese in general) is their working ethos, their unbreakable spirit, their willingness to suffer to reach a greater goal.

When I first get into idol Fandom, I thought these girls are just pampered brats who happen to be cute so they can appear on TV. But watching 48/46 girls struggle to reach what they have now is truly humbling.

Might sound stupid, but these girls teach me as much as they entertain me.

Nogi-chans, particularly Ikoma, Asuka, Ranze, Miria, Minami, Manatsu, you've all earned my utmost respect.

6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

shout out to the hiking club and Ikoma didnt give up and finished her climb #Amazing
    Miria, Asuka, Minami and Ranze showed their hearts/guts to complete the ice wall !!!

finally Manatsu climbed a more difficult route !!! well done :)

7. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Seems like everybody is a makezugirai kyara in this. Very impressed with everybody nonetheless.

8. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    This campaign was so touching, everyone tried so hard :cry:
    [​IMG]
    When Shitara-san said "everyone is Nogizaka", Miria completely agreed.
    Some jokes about this ep [hehe]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Can't wait to see the 3rd gen members in the studio :cute:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Lol, those memes are great! :lol: Where did you find these?

10. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I made them with my clumsy photoshop skills :^^;:, just for fun.

11. Emathejester

Emathejester Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    This was a nice set of episodes. I agree with everyone's thoughts on Miria, it was great seeing her tell Manatsu about "The boy who cried wolf", I'm looking forward to her future in Nogizaka, and hope that she makes it to become one of the pillars of the group together with Ashu and Miona in a few years.

12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    While we're on the topic of Miria, can somebody explain to me the difference of Miria's surname (her Watanabe) to Berisa's surname? Why is the kanji for Berisa's surname different? AFAIK, Mayuyu's, Miria's and Berika's Watanabe all use the same kanji.

13. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    The second kanji has similar meaning and has exactly the same readings
    Risa's i think is less common

14. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Hers looks older, more classical. Perhaps her family line is much older?

15. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
  16. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    You really are the king :1st:
    It's been a while since I've seen your memes. Welcome back!

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Momoko's Crying!

EDIT:
    So we finally got 3rd Gen on NogiChu! It was sempai introductions with Wakatsuki x Yamashita, Ikuta x Ririan, Misa x Denchan, Kazumin x Momoko. So only 4 of the 12 -- maybe this will last for another 2 episodes until we get them all. I wish we could spend more time with the 3rd Gens. They filmed this before Yoshida cut her hair about 2 weeks back. Yamashita did sports? Ririan is cute, but so was Ikuta in the suit. Misa catching Denchan, go Polaris! Momoko doing Momoko things like crying, but Kazumin is really awesome at helping out in variety.

I want more!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  18. vedanta10

vedanta10 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    rofl when they show zukki's photo, the first photo looks like acchan, then the second looks like ikuchan
    aaaa!! takayama senpai is so kind :cute:

19. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    A fun but feels too short episode. We want more! :D
    That was nice of them to pair 3rd gens with their senpai, this way the seniors have to find out about their kouhai to be able to do the PR properly. This guarantees interaction beforehand, as shown at the beginning of the show, so I am happy.

My commentary:
    - Yamashita, future magazine exclusive model from Nogizaka? Let's see. I laughed when Shitara yelled at Waka for making them participate in imaginary tea ceremony.
    - Ririan's pikachu voice is too cute! Ikuchan and Himura just couldn't resist.
    - Lol at Bananaman who thought Ririan's tempura was for them. They got Denchan's oranges instead.
    - I was afraid Denchan might hit Misa (dang it that senpai is going to have a photobook soon, she has to look good for the most part!). Fortunately they switched her with Himura lol
    - Momoko was just absurd! That nervous chara she has is still entertaining for me so far, but I wonder for how long she will keep it. Looks like she has more things up her sleeves.
    - From the preview for next episode there's Kubochan who hid under the table because she's scared of something. Now I will be tortured by curiosity for the next seven days :|

20. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    Nogizakatte, Doko? ep 41 x Nogizaka Koujichuu ep 100
    [​IMG]