1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    during introduction, i was like, wow.. shin seifuku! and then the member follows me. indeed, shin seifuku look gracious.. i can't get my eyes off them..

ikr... i was shocked by how good she is and was like.. 'Oi Reika! since when you been this good? where did u left your popcorn?' but i proud she get chosen.. now i want to know wht else she good in..

I like this styles of Reika's hair.. tbh.. i don't want her to cut that short.. if you know wht i'm talking about

2. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    omg this episode so good
    everyone looks so cute
    my heart can't resist
    asuka is love asuka is life <3

is there anyone have subtitle for episode 72?
    backstage at the summer tour is very interesting episode, but cant find the subtitle T_T

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
  3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Sakurai captain really is a queen commentator, her comments were very professional. In nogidoko announcer episode, she has done very good too.
    -In festival part, Shiraishi noticed the horse riders wore something likes kadomatsu hat lol. A commentator about fashion as expected model Shiraishi.
    Shinuchi comment was good and her finishing face felt like "boss, I have done good right? Can you give me a pay rise?" :shifty:
    -In movie trailer part, poor Eto, she said she had watched some action sci-fi movie like "ghost in the shell" but when she was asked she can't name one . Asuka just wanted to see a big face girl in "ghost in the shell" *Akimoto triggered*
    Hori and Ikuta trolled Bananaman was so fun. Ikuta even promoted her stage Les Miserables :hehe:
    -In youtube part, Himura pervert old man showed up before Nishino again.
    -In sweet food part, Hoshino was so cute :inlove:. Asuka and Attack on Titan was gold. Asuka really has some unique ways of view. The epic background music when Asuka titan part was on took me surprise.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    looks like latest kojichuu episode was recorded months back?
    Reika and Kanarin have shorter hairs when I saw them on Sunday

5. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Is it just me, or is every member getting prettier? :inlove:

6. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Kamakura.. I went there last year haha.. those peanuts at the end are really good

7. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
  8. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The last 2 episodes prominently showcases the "weird" side of Ashurin. Love it! Reminds me of her antics in Ano Kyoushitsu MV.

I also like the fact that Maichun is prominently featured in the latest episode. She's such a lovely lady. Can't get enough of her.

9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

+1. I'm glad mgmt is giving her more opportunities. She has such a nice soothing voice.

10. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Adult team: Akimoto, Eto, Shinuchi were so sexy. Like Himura said I can watch it all day. The hottest moment to me when Eto tried to discount the rickshaw trip. His defense was strong, if I were him I would have given up at "onii-san" sentence of Eto.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The kid in the vtr is super. I didn't see it's coming when Eto and Shinuchi ask "Do you have a girl you like?".
    The young team trip was so cute and interesting. Hoshino in white dress was beautiful and Asuka had a cute outfit. Hori was like a calm older sister of those three.
    [​IMG]
    The Bananaman souvenir time was so fun, recently Asuka really likes trolling Bananaman. When Bananaman share their food, I can feel they and Nogizaka like a family.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A fan realises, when Minami speaks, subtitles on the picture are often with "♡".[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  12. Obelovic

Obelovic Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    She's indeed the cutest. She looks like a cute fluffy bunny.

13. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I mean, its the only right thing to do isn't it :p

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

nice screencap of Minami from Doko and Nogichu ;)

15. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

if the video does not show watch the video here

Tonight's episode.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Tonight's episode was tough to watch while at work. The only thing that i really saw was to preview for next week with 3rd Gen!!

EDIT: Now that I've properly watched it, I must say that this episode is too wordy and I will then have to rely on the subs... But yet once again I spot the 3rd Gen in the previews and now I can't wait... I wonder what that episode will be about...

Also, Hori's hair is getting longer... not sure about that as I'm in the short haired Hori fan club. Especially when she puts the short hair in a tiny ponytail!

Last edited: May 8, 2017
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  18. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    something like "strange rules in my home" if I'm not mistaken

also
    u.jpg
    Minami and Kiichan caught making out during filming... lol JK :^O^:

19. kinglight25

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    This week episode was fun, Akimoto was the MVP to me. Ikuta tried to guess the catchcopy of Akimoto from Flash magazine, Ikuta thought that was the idol who has biggest head size in idol's history :^O^:, then Asuka putted even more: The idol who has biggest head's size in human's history :XD:. The true was the idol who has the strongest special move in idol's history. Her special move is really cute but somehow Hori and Asuka are null to that.
    [​IMG]
    Bananaman has though a new reaction way for receiving Akimoto' zukkyun. Kan kon kin ka kon... hit! Now zukkyun bullet can reflect.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wow! The Brody's catchcopy for Shiraishi: "The most beautiful one in all primates, the beauty icon"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Poor Wakatsuki, her image is attached to chopsticks :^^;:
    [​IMG]
    Next week will be fun. I'm looking forward.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    So happy to see 3rd Gen treated as another member of Nogizaka!