1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    Asuka's laugh after falling was so cuuute :inlove:
    Everyone looked so kawaiii <3

I thought the question regarding Nanase was pretty easy tho <3 was hoping she'd fall :p:D<3

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Minami... freaking kawaii...!! More screentime more kawaii overload..

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Such a fun episode, I've watched it several times over and can't wait to see the subs...

Things I've noticed:
    • Yamashita seems lonely up there.
    • Will we get Team oZono v Team Yoda like we get Team Shiraishi v Team Nishino?
    • Whenever I hear 'droubou' I can't help but think of Hoshino's drawing of Goromaru with the swim cap and goatee.
    • Shinuchi did a good job of acting scared.
    • Hoshino was mecha kawaii with that hair style
    • Anytime Bananaman teases Hoshino she has great reactions.
    • Hoshino likes to look at the camera. And she looks too cute.
    • Team oZono is terrible.
    • Nanase's question seems really easy.
    • Asuka was ready for disappointment because of her dark personality.
    • Next week, I can't wait for Hinachima. She's as reckless as ever.

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Really like this kind of game episode.
    Already got it figured out that Nanase will never fall. Next week I'm hoping that Momoko will stand there.

6. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    oh my .... why Japanese People so sucks with Kanji , thats their alphabeth ...

7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    well, technically kanji is not their alphabet, their alphabet is the hiragana and katakana. and also there is a lot of kanji, i once read there are over 10000 of them, so its almost impossible to learn all of them. so they don't, they only learn the kanji that is important for everyday use, and for the more complex kanji's (like the one on asuka's name) not everybody learn them because it doesn't use very often

8. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    hemmm , was that kanji used in the past ( old generation ) and now ( new generation ) their most using hiragana n katakana ?

9. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    no, they still uses kanji till this day, and the kanji that they use now is exactly the same as how they would be for god knows how long. its just that, usually, kanji's that is used for names are kanji's that doesn't used very often in everyday conversation and writing, so its not mandatory for people to learn them. its a good thing if they know, but it doesn't really hurt if they don't. also, there are some kanji's that is written in different way but pronounced the same, like (鼻) meaning nose, and (花) meaning flower, but they both pronounce the same (hana), so that's another reason why its so hard to guess someones name in kanji, because there are a lot of kanji's that's pronounce the same but written differently. and the example i give is actually a very simple one, there are a lot more example of that that are even more complicated.

10. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    i see ... kanji is so difficult ...
    oh , i want to ask one more ...
    saito asuka kanji's ( 齋藤飛鳥 ) -> this last letter : 鳥 -> is that Karasu ? ( i remember it from Karasuno <anime HaiKyuu> ) ...

11. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    if my memory serves me correctly, that's the kanji for bird and it pronounce [tori]

12. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    oh ... Tori ... idont see tori in "saito asuka" .. haha , kanji is so strange .. haha

13. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    it is, i actually learn japanese for 2 years in high school, and my teacher used to say that reading kanji is very contextual, you have to know how the kanji is related to other kanji within the same sentence, so you get both the correct meaning and pronunciation, which i still could not do. because there are kanji's that are written differently but pronounced the same, but the same kanji could also have different pronunciation depending on context, its really complicated...

14. YuNcHuNsA

YuNcHuNsA Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Such a good episode. Can't wait for next week

15. weeabookstore

weeabookstore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Twitter:
    weeabookstore
    the nanori reading (which is for names usually) of 鳥 is "ka"

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    And kanji used in names have their own pronunciation (it's called Nanori). That's why the 鳥 from Saito Asuka is pronounced 'ka'.
    See also here: https://www.japandict.com/kanji/鳥

To make things more complicated, the three Saito's in Nogizaka have different Kanji for 'Sai'.

齋 (Saito Asuka)
    斉 (Saito Yuuri)
    斎 (Saito Chiharu)

So I can understand it is difficult.

17. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    it's pretty easy to speak japanese , but the hardest part is to read them . For me it's hard to read kanji but even harder to write them because there a lot of small detail .

18. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    joining the fray

so here's how much time it took for me to learn japanese

to understand most of nogi's contents (tv, radio, concerts, etc) 3-6 months
    to speak, diving in a japanese speaking society is a must, 2 weeks or less than a month would suffice
    to read members' blogs, articles, nogikoi events, etc without using much of a dictionary it took 6 months to a year, i have only starting to learn it for a year or so, so to read without using dictionary at all would take more time
    i don't even try to learn to write since it has little or no value whatsoever
    but apparently it would take a lifetime lol
    take nakada, arguably the brightest of them all, plus she's an idol otaku, yet she can't write the name of her fellow member. so being bright doesn't mean one can master kanji. don't blame her, it's not her, it's kanji, just another asshole that likes to embarrass people in quizzes :hehe:
    inoue was the closest one, missing only by one stroke, ONE STROKE for god's sake, she got 90% of the kanji right, that's definitely an A, but no, she got it wrong. it is the strictest thing ever, that's why japanese quizzes that involve kanji are always fun to watch.

but writing kanji is useful in some cases, asuka if i'm not mistaken, wrote difficult kanji in a members survey and got complimented for that. so if you like to compliments and want to be considered smart in japan, learn to write difficult kanji :cool:
    the other is to impress loved one, given the person is japanese, writing their full name in a letter is considered attentive and thoughtful.
    giving letters to members is banned now but i hope it will get lifted one day so i can write a letter to my oshi, the only reason i would learn to write it lol :rofl:

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    letters are banned?
    Not that I can write in japanese yet, but I'm curious though. Why?

20. wayfinder

wayfinder Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Twitter:
    triyantowi
    am I the only one who thought that the guy in glasses is the same person who once appeared in nogidoko 159 and 160?